Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death (11084 Views)

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015

Ejiga Micheal > KOGI POLITICAL DISCUSS GROUP
Igala Speaking Tribe are d majority in kogi state, we are ur father, ur mother & everyother thing u are in kogi state, d okun's, ebira's & other tribes in kogi state can never exist without IGALA'S. U are just wasting ur time, if u re sure of ur self, obtain a form directly 4rm INEC and contest then u wil know ur stand in kogi state, stop wating 4 someone to die b/4 U takeover. Igala in Kogi State is just like d Hausa's in Nigeria, mark my word.

Okeme Uredor Alex
To all the bloody yoruba nd ebira that are happy with our condition dats no d end of d world i bet u ppl u cant rule us.a slave cannot command his master so wot will say is wot u do..minority..

Momohjimoh Yakubu Abu
Those that want fresh election are the people that kill audu in other to take over power..though that person wount be giving that chance anymore..supplementary election on 5 December.

Amos Dominic
Among this two man which one do u prefere to become the next gov. Of
kogi state from igala.(A) Jibri Isah Echocho (B) James Ocholi

Muhammed Gambo Ibrahim
pls the best way to go now in APC is not to forget Prince Audu children like MUHAMMED BABA AUDU &HADIZA AUDU who i knw there ok to enter there father shoe, pls my people let the name of Prince Audu not die because the Man is a HERO!!!

Odaudu Joel Abuchi > KOGI POLITICAL DISCUSS GROUP
Do you know what l am thinking right now after the demise of Prince Audu? Instead of the running mate to conclude the election and start ripping from where he did not sow, James Ocholi should be called back to complete the election and take the mantle of leadership in Kogi State since he participated in the primary unlike Faleke who neither stay in Kogi State, participated in primary nor know anything about Kogi State. The lgala needs to be compensated of all their sufferings during the campaign. I believed and it is obviously cleared that nobody would've come out to campaign for someone that was brought from Lagos, someone who's representing Ikeja constituency in the national assembly right now to govern Kogi State. If my opinion is not bad, then let's think toward that and see how the whole story would unfold.

Ahiaba Haruna Yakubu
MY GOOD PEOPLE OF IGALA LAND, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE WORRYING WHO WANTS LEAD KOGI, LET HIM COME OUT & CAST HIS VOTE, BUT FOR SURE KOGI BELONG TO IGALA LAND. MY PEOPLE OR NOOOOOOOOOO BE SOOOOOOOOOO!!!

More:

https://mobile./182482138494586?view=permalink&id=906462579429868&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6221361035130280527%3Amf_story_key.906462579429868%3Atl_objid.906462579429868&__tn__=%2As
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
I curse the man who merged the good and loving people of Okun (from Kwara) with these sets of barbaric animals.

I curse Babangida, I curse Audu, I curse Wada, I curse Ibrahim Idris and every single leader from Igala Kingdom.

These folks have all contributed collectively towards the incredible destruction and collapse of Kogi state.

We the good people of Okun land will keep fighting for our State until we get it.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Odunharry(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
shame....a pity we have people like this with so much hate towards indigenes of the same state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by HermajestyQ(f): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Acidosis:

More:

https://mobile./182482138494586?view=permalink&id=906462579429868&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6221361035130280527%3Amf_story_key.906462579429868%3Atl_objid.906462579429868&__tn__=%2As
point of correction Mr. Igala, Okuns were never slaves but free borns. Slaves are marked by their masters so they wouldn't run away and probably create nuisance. The slaves in Kogi state are not so hard to tell by their pussy cat cheeks marks.

15 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by patrick89(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Acidosis:
I curse the man who merged the good and loving people of Okun (from Kwara) with these sets of barbaric animals.

I curse Babangida, I curse Audu, I curse Wada, I curse Ibrahim Idris and every single leader from Igala Kingdom.

These folks have all contributed collectively towards the incredible destruction and collapse of Kogi state.

We the good people of Okun land will keep fighting for our State until we get it.
really? but you support nigeria occupying biafran

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by adaweezy(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2015
I was about to make screeenshots
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by adaweezy(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Acidosis:

With how many people?? The state would even be smaller than Bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by glimpse(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
what a shame !!!
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2015
embarassed
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by IGBOPRINCE: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Odunharry:
shame....a pity we have people like this with so much hate towards indigenes of the same state.
what is happening in kogi is not new to us.
The samething is happening in rivers too. One is igbos the other is ijaws.

1 Like

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Arielle: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
With the vitriol i've just read i fear for this country. I'm starting to doubt that Nigeria has a future. We hate each other too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by meforyou1(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2015
igala population is 65%, so why wount they permanently rule kogi?

4 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by sammyj: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Rubbish !!! angry tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Nazirano(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Bastards nd cowards, let them go to okene or kabba nd called them slaves to there face, nd c if d whole igala land wouldn't burn down. I trust ebiras.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Acidosis:

So what do you think about Biafra now?

10 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Odunharry(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
what is happening in kogi is not new to us.
The samething is happening in rivers too. One is igbos the other is ijaws.
very true and it will take the Grace of God for Nigerians to live truly as one..
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2015
patrick89:

Stop merging my name with Biafra. I've never commented or given any public or private opinion about Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Zinicc:

So what do you think about Biafra now?
I think NOTHING
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
meforyou1:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Wasn't that part of the reason you folks campaigned against Jonathan? To keep deceiving yourselves with 1996 population figures where goats and Igala clay idols were counted among human beings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by donphilopus: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Nazirano:
Bastards nd cowards, let them go to okene or kabba nd called them slaves to there face, nd c if d whole igala land wouldn't burn down. I trust ebiras.

Forget there. Ebiras can't cross their boundary. Igalas no dey fear anybody. I heard those peeps are 'jazzful' while the Ebiras are 'mindful'. When jazz come against mind! What happens?!

1 Like

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by osesology(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
More comments please

2 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Chubhie: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2015
patrick89:
tis all about interests....personal interests.

1 Like

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Chubhie: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Arielle:
With the vitriol i've just read i fear for this country. I'm starting to doubt that Nigeria has a future. We hate each other too much.
It will take a wonder for Nigeria to work.

1 Like

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by idu1(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2015
E no go better for them!!!!
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Vyolet(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Acidosis:

No one forced the Okuns out of Kwara,they decided to go with Kogi on their own believing they would rule over there not knowing they would suffer the "minority" status.
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by garsul: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Arielle:

It has remained a vitriol because of Nigeria's existence. The day Nigeria disintegrate, it will be an all out war amongst the various ethnic group whose elite have mentally enslaved, that their lack of development was caused by another ethnic group. What good has ruling Kogi state brought to an average Igala man, and what good will it bring to an average igbira or okun man if an incompetent tribesman rule the state. And this goes round the sorry continent of Africa,
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by oluwajjayfabric(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
cry .. if only we'll realise that it takes faaar less energy to dwell in peace dan discord cry

Abeg buy wrappers first before una fight cry

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by adaweezy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
meforyou1:
they are not 65%
Igala 47%
Okun/Yoruba 20%
Ebira 33%

Igala- 9LGAs
Ebira- 5
Yoruba and ors 7

4 Likes

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by adaweezy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
donphilopus:

Forget there. Ebiras can't cross their boundary. Igalas no dey fear anybody. I heard those peeps are 'jazzful' while the Ebiras are 'mindful'. When jazz come against mind! What happens?!
What do you think will happen if the Yoruba and Ebira merge?
Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by Warlord3000(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
See ethnicity and tribe sentiment even in one state not to talk of one country..

Chai shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death by OCTAVO: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election / Anthony Ayine: NPHCDA ‘Notorious’ For Disregarding Accountability / Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.