Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ (974 Views)

This Game Will Leave You Clueless / My Wife Said That Me And Gej Look Alike / [Hilarious Photo] Who Will You Save Among PMB, GEJ & OBJ? (2) (3) (4)

Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by Kassidy90(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
once upon a time there are two blood brothers PMB n GEJ they both lived in a village called nigeria, one day GEJ went to farm and caught a thief stealing their farm crops he decided to take the thief to his elder brother PMB but on their way the thief told him tthat he forgot his shoe in the farm that GEJ should allow him to go n take them, GEJ accepted n waited for the thief to come back after several hours the thief did nt come back so, it was then GEJ realized that the thief has ran away, getting home he narrated everything to his brother PMB, who was very angry at him n told him istead of u allowing thief to go back to farm by himself to look for his shoes, you have asked him to wait while you go to the farm and fetch him the shoes....hhhhhmmmm
my people between GEJ n PMB who is the master of clulessness?
Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by kilode100(f): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Tears Bra**

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by Abatsam111(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
J
Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by Solidkay(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Frm d look of tins PMB is currently clueless cos all he does is jst to use our oil money travel to places he has never dreamt he would visit,
I guess he is doing a world tour.
Bt time will definitely tell.
Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by xpac01(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2015
kilode100:
Tears Bra**
*pulls off my top* take, cover your naked bossom, is too early to run mad grin

Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by kilode100(f): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
xpac01:

*pulls off my top* take, cover your naked bossom, is too early to run mad grin

Tears Pant**

33 Likes

Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
kilode100:

Tears Pant**
dat okrika pant.. Laugh wan kill me die.. Why u nor go tear am

Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by kilode100(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
dat okrika pant.. Laugh wan kill me die.. Why u nor go tear am

cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Who Is More Clueless, PMB Or GEJ by xpac01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
kilode100:

Tears Pant**
Jeez!!

Full Meaning Of Dirtiness / If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete / Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8