Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Will Rejoice! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Rejoice! (285 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rejoice! by overcomersfaith(f): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2015
What is it dear beloved that is troubling your soul, making you sleepless in the night? Offer praise instead and see what the Lord can do. Someone is not convinced that praise can handle his/her own case.

Can you tell me the relationship between God telling Abraham to leave his Father’s land and becoming the father of all nations? What is the relationship between filling the pot with water and drawing out from the same pot the best wine ever tasted since the beginning of creation? Is there a relationship between two fishes and five loaves of bread as a response to when more than five thousand men are hungry? Beloved, can you tell me the relationship between a bottle of oil in the house with settlement of debt incurred by a late servant of God?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Absent From Murder Trial / On Cunards Queen Mary 2 A True / Means There Are Plenty Of Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.