Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54372 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Lilimax(f): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg make una free this guy jare.
Francis95-nothing do you.
You fine well well!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by valencia25(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
rahymat:
why do nigerians hate so much gosh.im a nigerian bt im nt lyk dis.wats wrong wit him snappin pics inside shoprite nd buying 40naira ribena.he likes it so y shouldnt he buy it.nd there is notin wrong wit his dress he dresses good nd if u dnt lyk his dressing its either ure a sadist nd frustrated nd u dnt lyk good things.

OP:Francis95, someone is tripping for you here cheesy ;DD

Cc: IamLEGEND1 he finally got a date bruh
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg make una free this guy jare. Nairalanders with their bad mouth.... undecided
Francis95-nothing do you.
You fine well well!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
I think the people with problems are the ones bashing a young fellow who went out to wherever, took pictures and decided to share with the world. I bet u the same peole do worst than this in their own capacity. Oga ure fresh n got swag. If u lyk go to express sit and snap its ur life and u do wot u like as long as ure comfortable and hurt nobody. Forget END TIME HATERS.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Mystery007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Exxit:
lol. seems like you just bought this outfit the day before grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My thoughts exactly, His christmas clothes. Lolz
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by porshuch: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
More
that big tall guy get breast?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
rahymat:
why do nigerians hate so much gosh.im a nigerian bt im nt lyk dis.wats wrong wit him snappin pics inside shoprite nd buying 40naira ribena.he likes it so y shouldnt he buy it.nd there is notin wrong wit his dress he dresses good nd if u dnt lyk his dressing its either ure a sadist nd frustrated nd u dnt lyk good things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Coldfeets: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
schumastic:

WAS wandering where u came out from not until i saw d breaking news that some mad peeps v been let loose from yaba left...kindly do me a favour n find ur way back home, over sabi "lawyer".

Na wa o! You had to post two times just to pass on the same message? Hmm...

Anyway sha, I've heard you and I will be going back to Yaba very soon but before I go I must tell you to just keep on living your life for girls, okay.

Maybe one day, one of them will feel so impressed with the matured you, eventually have mercy on you and finally grant you your wishes, say Amen.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by bedfordng(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
mmmm, romantic
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40430018][/quote]i dnt have time for a stupid person like u

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by busyfishing(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
you call the empty baskets storming shame on you...all I see is window shoping
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by StarMogul(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
In 5 years, u'll look at these and smile and realise how much u mumu'd

Powerful Elijah! So this made front page.
Ohhh my Gush,dat is bloody true shocked
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
valencia25:

OP:Francis95, someone is tripping for you here cheesy ;DD

Cc: IamLEGEND1 he finally got a date bruh

Date kwa?

The babe wants him to take her there this weekend.. Trust OSHA girls..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
valencia25:

OP:Francisco95, someone is tripping for you here cheesy ;DD

Cc: íamlegend1 he finally got a date bruh
make dem carry demselves dey go.
see if she'll be comfortable walking around with a guy dressed like that beside her.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
rahymat:
i dnt have time for a stupid person like u

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
lilmax:
Take a look at the load you are wearing in form of clothes, and you dare call it swag .....
grin grin grin grin Bruh, you made my evening..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Bollinger(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad

You call what they are wearing "dressing well?". You try.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make dem carry demselves dey go.
see if she'll be comfortable walking around with a guy dressed like that beside her.

Some ladies are turned on by "onion dressing".... All wrapped in coloured riot rags called swag....
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by debbydee(f): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
i see kids
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by sayitright: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
end time Bois.... see ona shoes. ... Omo ona jus b lyk Ajegunle Bois
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by StarMogul(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:
Biafra needs you!
WTF
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by gragraboy: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
If you look dis matter critically you go see say at the end of the day na poverty cause all dis tin....smh

& from the way he is responding to the comments nor be small pikin like dat oo
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Ngalaba1(f): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
...What an ACHIEVEMENT?? I wonder if nairaland would have space to take our pictures if all of us put our regular shoppings at shoprite. Nairaland Chudren sha..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tufiakwa
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by IamLEGEND1: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freemanan:

Some ladies are turned on by "onion dressing".... All wrapped in coloured riot rags called swag....
D thing just tire me.

and to think this made front-page!!!!!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Have you been to any Shop rite in your Miserable life before?... Abeg, no derail my post... tongue
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
alfred5:
Because they are not celebrities!!!
It's cool @Op!!!
Thanks, correct G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Charlydot2:
Had a good time with ur hummies, na to go and buy chichin, bisquet, gala is dat all...
Chai.. Isokay
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by schumastic(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Coldfeets:

Na wa o! You had to post two times just to pass on the same message? Hmm...

Anyway sha, I've heard you and I will be going back to Yaba very soon but before I go I must tell you to just keep on living your life for girls, okay.

Maybe one day, one of them will feel so impressed with the matured you, eventually have mercy on you and finally grant you your wishes, say Amen.

AMEH but we would nt b having this convo if u had been nice but i guess u know ntn about being NICE...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by delequake(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mgbekes
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Charlydot2:
Had a good time with ur hummies, na to go and buy chichin, bisquet, gala is dat all...
Chai, isokay.. Its Chin Chin not Chick Chin ... Biscuit and not banquet abi na bisquet you type.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by aprokomanager: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Hahahahaha... So you expect me not to take shots after wearing those expensive shitts .. Lol cheesy
Hahahhahahahaha aba clothes from ur ibo brodas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation / Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Cake Is Quite Creative (Photo) / First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.