Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54355 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
D thing just tire me.

and to think this made front-page!!!!!

NL has lost it ever since the days of John the baptist.... Soon someone will visit MTN office and post pix and the e-goats will move them to FP. .

Integrity at stake...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by ewizard1: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
lolz!
This reminded me of those years i watch too much Nelly, Sisqo etc videos. I so cherish their costumes; Headband, bandana, Baggy Shorts, Big 69ers jerseys.
I see those pictures now and think of how silly i have been years back! Even to wear Baseball hat na problem now. Now team simple outfit. grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
braine:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ibo boys baffed up to go to shoprite!
Hmmmm.. Bro nawa to you oo.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
You no get shame sef, these baskets are empty. Grow up bro
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Are you really asking this question?

Gosh!!!!

What kind of joy is there in travelling from Onitsha to Enugu to visit shoprite? Later you'll yap Lagos that there's nothing in Lagos meanwhile Shoprite is shacking you like Big Stout.

This is so pitiable!!!

WIZGUY69 see your meat.

Francis95:
Have you been to any Shop rite in your Miserable life before?... Abeg, no derail my post... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Keneking:
Finally i can post on this thread...

They look like some of the people that operated in Festac Town recently grin
Lol.. Hmm mm
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by anigbajumo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
This hatred is uncalled for,funny and stupid comments almost all the pages.why?

@op,dress depends on weather and occasion most times, that dress does not suit the present atmospheric condition,just imagine in hot sun?

I gbadun yer swag coz am also fan of Tims......dnt mind some silly comments here.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad
That's a lifestyle. Lol.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by valencia25(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make dem carry demselves dey go.
see if she'll be comfortable walking around with a guy dressed like that beside her.

Freemanan:

Date kwa?

The babe wants him to take her there this weekend.. Trust OSHA girls..

Lmao...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time Yoruba boys in Enugu
Nope... Am Igbo not Yoruba..... Ezigbo Nwa Onitsha oo

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Luukasz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool
Guys that dresses like those guys in the pics you uploaded abovd should be seen as irresponsible guys.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by valencia25(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make dem carry demselves dey go.
see if she'll be comfortable walking around with a guy dressed like that beside her.

Freemanan:

Date kwa?

The babe wants him to take her there this weekend.. Trust OSHA girls..

Lmao...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry this Made front page why?
it feels good to make Fp.. Actually, its my first time.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by madenigga(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol... Nigerians get bad mouth ehhhhh
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
That ur tall friend sha, leg dey pain am?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrMcJay:
Jeans n boots inside hot African sun. Kolo mentality.
No Much Sun in the East.. tongue
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool

Bruh even me wen fine pass u, soft pass u n ur guys combined no go wear that heavy load for body. Learn big boy swag ma guy
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Zammydagreat(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Hahahahaha... So you expect me not to take shots after wearing those expensive shitts .. Lol cheesy

what's expensive
original mcm bag is 5k... Urz is not orginal
jean jacket 3k
jeans 2k
hat 1,500
white inner 500naira
ribena 40naira
c'mon are u for real.....ur friends just be like imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by BABANGBALI: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
op walahi you fall my hand o,all the thing wey you and you hommie go buy for shoprite no reach five hundred naira
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by donem: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op small boyism deh wori u and ya pals.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
donsteady:
Nairaland aka Children's Home. Smh
Am no Child bro.. Na because say am not celebrity... Show some love bro... Uwa bu nwayo nwayo .
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Crazy you grin
Dis make fp grin nl celebrity!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
tellwisdom:
Na shoprite u dey go wey u dress like person wey wan go shoot music video?...Wetin u buy??..chin chin? sad
cheesy .. Na suit you expect me to wear??... tongue
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrMcJay:
Jeans n boots inside hot African sun. Kolo mentality.

Bruh I tire for the francis95 guy if ma jant wen weather cold e for make sense no be for here naija
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Inside this hot sun cheesy choi
Actually, it was Sunday.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by gragraboy: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Nope... Am Igbo not Yoruba..... Ezigbo Nwa Onitsha oo
No wonder!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
macaranta:
OP because we complimented your red timbs you come back with more poo.Your level of fuckery is beyond all fucktitude.
I know you must fed your eyes.. If you see good things why won't you compliment abi na wizard you be?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Damfostopper(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
op...ur still a teenager precisely 19yrs....dat means if u cum to akwa ibom n tour tropicana....u will paint here wit ur pics...grow up mr daft n recieve sense ijn....n mumu n moronic mods put dis fp....spits on dia heads
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by IamLEGEND1: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freemanan:

NL has lost it ever since the days of John the baptist.... Soon someone will visit MTN office and post pix and the e-goats will move them to FP. .
Integrity at stake...
now e remain to hold memorial for NL front-page

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
serendipityF:
Sorry dear, but please how old are you?
20... Wonder why you asked..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
now e remain to hold memorial for NL front-page

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Shoprite Confirms Exit From Nigeria / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.