Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. (632 Views)

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. by abah009: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thanks to Oga Suen, about Thirty girls called me yesterday, that they want to thirst my monterous dick.I have Bleep six of them and they refused to leave,still asking for more.I dont know that girls like thick hot dick.well, am waiting for the remaining girls, let me tear their arse.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
hmmmm web of lies grin grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thank God u misspelled s'e'u'n.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. by Chanchit: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lmao! Its taste not thirst. So your thing come hot join again? You know wetin make am dey hot? Na hunger. The 6 girls you had might be from the spiritual realm, they came to collect the remaining glory you have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Nairaland,girls Want My 14inches Dick. by Dubemkelly(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op! Receive sense ijn

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Bio And Facts As She Celebrates 55th Birthday! / Bukky Wright, Sunny Ade Celebrates With New Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) / Why Excessive Makeup May Be Gradually Killing You... Just A Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.