Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva (13848 Views)

Asset Declaration: Appeal Court Quashes Orubebe’s Conviction / APC North-west ‘quashes’ Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by miqos02(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
ok
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by MEILYN(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Naija I hail thee... Let's see what PDP makes out of this.

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by Franzinni: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigeria Land of the Rich... Every other person Na tenant...
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by iconSAGE1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecidedWhy won't they dismiss the charges?..Oh I forgot he's now among APc saints, saint sylva pray for Us sinners ooo
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by Montaque(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
The grounds given by the court are all untenable.
A matter that is struct out can be re filed. it is not yet settled on the merit. Also that he is a Governorship candidate doesn't clothe him with immunity. He will enjoy immunity if he become A Governor
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by PRYCE(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista...It's as you feared! undecided
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by sweatlana: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
After they will say they are fighting corruption mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Timipre who is know for flying helicopter anytime he want a sniff of cocain.
He has to be high in the sky in order to get high
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by chiddye(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
now am scared of Nigeria's democracy, if the law can be twisted to enable public treasury looters walk free then we are in trouble

I remember pmb was voted majorly to fight corruption and sanitizing the judiciary. is this the change we voted for?
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
It is saddening to note that the same Champions of Progress and Change have decided to dine on the carcass of corruption, they have decided to expose their true character - EVIL has no good Shadow.. she will always be seeped in Wickedness and Deception.. millions of Nigerians have died horrible lonesome deaths waiting for the day Nigeria will rise to the podium of True GIANTS in AFRICA.. yet we sit with our desperate ignorance regime after regime.. Praising Mediocrity and Worshiping Evil.. from Politicians to Pastors.. making up lazy excuses and justifying the rot that is now gangrene on the flesh of Nigeria...should we continue this way... DEATH is the only answer to our problems.. we are hopelessly helpless and cannot turn back to see the fires behind us.. we are too caught-up with the Liars laughing at us as they escape to safety
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by HirstMOG(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello Nigeria polithiefcians, if you don't want EFCC to come after you once you leave office as an opposition, Kindly decamp to APC.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by Agukagu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
If any politician is in APC he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new. 2 Corruption 5vs17

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by XXCASH: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Agukagu:
If any politician is in APC he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new. 2 Corruption 5vs17

As it was written, in the book of APC

2 Likes

Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by MrDavidson: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
This judge, Ademola, has become notorious for being anti-govt. I've been keeping an eye on his judgments and I can't recall if any has ever been to the favor of the govt. He gave Dasuki the go-ahead to travel and has been insisting the govt obeys that anti-masses rule. These are just two out of so many "evil" rulings from him! Very unfortunate.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by bashydemy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
saintopus:
To know that he is the APC Guber candidate say much about the level of rot that the so called APC saints have sunk into.

Now I know that Nigerians have been scammed big time.!!
I just pity you, This man left Power and PDP in 2011/2012 and till 2015 GEJ and EFCC cannot do anything meaning the man is not guilty.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by saintopus(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
bashydemy:
I just pity you, This man left Power and PDP in 2011/2012 and till 2015 GEJ and EFCC cannot do anything meaning the man is not guilty.

You maybe right. Just as Diezani is corruption free until Buhari sue her to a court of competent jurisdictions.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by saintopus(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
bashydemy:

You maybe right. Just as Diezani is corruption free until Buhari sue her to a court of competent jurisdictions.

Pls don't forget to dash me some few 'likes'.

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by bashydemy(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2015
saintopus:

Pls don't forget to dash me some few 'likes'.
Exactly..
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by 1miccza: 5:22am On Nov 27, 2015
The day the same God that visited Abubakar Audu decides to visit Buhari and his Cronies,these lies,injustice and counter lies will stop.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by opiaoku: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2015
PRYCE:

guy forget that Tonye you won't see him in this kind of thread criticising Buharian judiciary because he may displease his new masters ngeneukwenu and co.

the guy gat no balls to do things like this he's looking for a soft landing on apc grin

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by PRYCE(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2015
opiaoku:

guy forget that Tonye you won't see him in this kind of thread criticising Buharian judiciary because he may displease his new masters ngeneukwenu and co.

the guy gat no balls to do things like this he's looking for a soft landing on apc grin
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2015
PRYCE:
The quashing of Sylva's case only deal a heavy blow to the so-called anti-corruption campaign. Am I happy? No! However, I'm soaked on doing a research on my next article, hence, my non participation.
PRYCE:
Hmmmmmm!
Understand that there is a big difference between being an opposition to the governing party and opposition to the State(Nigeria). I belong to the former not the latter!

Like I always say even while in APC when GEJ was in power, irrespective of political inclination, Nigeria must come first. Nothing will change that.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by PRYCE(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The quashing of Sylva's case only deal a heavy blow to the so-called anti-corruption campaign. Am I happy? No! However, I'm soaked on doing a research on my next article, hence, my non participation.

Understand that there is a big difference between being an opposition to the governing party and opposition to the State(Nigeria). I belong to the former not the latter!

Like I always say even while in APC when GEJ was in power, irrespective of political inclination, Nigeria must come first. Nothing will change that.
I understand! But the new perception in town's that you laying ground to re-switch....
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2015
PRYCE:
I understand! But the new perception in town's that you laying ground to re-switch....
The perception is from the so-called IPOB Biafrans because I said(and still maintain) that I am NOT a party to their Biafra arrangement and my people also maintain same position. They have been bitter ever since. Not just bitter, they tried unsuccessfully to form an alliance with APC block just to get back at me but it didn't work. They tried with so much allegations but I ignored them. I will continue to ignore them!

But let me state this, my loyalty to Nigeria is primary and my reason for being in politics is for a better society that I'll be proud of and not unnecessary politicking.

I owe them no apology!!!
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by ishiamu(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
PRYCE:

So it's gone be reality
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by delegiwa(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Kyase:

Please if you have proves please and please go to court,or forever respect the court's order.

People like you have already condemned Dezieani even when you have no single proof or even a court order but you suddenly remember the elements of rule of law in Sylva's case for very obvious reasons.

This running around in circles will continue until we decide to speak the truth always...
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by lailo: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
tunjijones:
So efcc want to say timi's hand is clean. Ok o u pple shd be doing what ever u like. Am sure god is watching. Timi if efcc can not arrest you am sure God will arrest you. Remember Wht happened to Audu of kogi state.

U get eye?EFCC didn't say!!!!Court said!!!!EFCC has been on his case 4 a long time with concrete evidences but court quashed it and set him free.It is d judiciary u should point accusive finger on if u have concrete evidence not EFCC.This is what EFCC has been facing---judicial gang up and sabotage of war against corruption.Stop discrediting d commission.These guys are working day and night while politicians are using their powers to sabotage their efforts through Judiciary.
Re: Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva by PRYCE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The perception is from the so-called IPOB Biafrans because I said(and still maintain) that I am NOT a party to their Biafra arrangement and my people also maintain same position. They have been bitter ever since. Not just bitter, they tried unsuccessfully to form an alliance with APC block just to get back at me but it didn't work. They tried with so much allegations but I ignored them. I will continue to ignore them!

But let me state this, my loyalty to Nigeria is primary and my reason for being in politics is for a better society that I'll be proud of and not unnecessary politicking.

I owe them no apology!!!
Word!... You've said it all!

Just keep the movement going bro!!!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.