Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (20959 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by victoriokelvin(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2015
2. The APC in Kogi state has no constitutional right to install another replacement. According to law, they are either to conduct another primary or let Faleke be the front runnter. I understand the constitution in this matter is very murky and there is nothing spelt out in the 1999 constitution to guide the actions of the APC. Nevertheless, the people of Kogi must resist the younger Audu and the hegemony that
is about to be imposed on them.

It is a pity for APC as a political party to be thinking of replaceing the former with the later. This clearly shows how disorganized and confused the current APC administration is. APC in kogi state have proved themselves to be incompetnce, inconsistent, dancing away from the principles of rule of law and pragmatism. APC politicians in kogi state are nothing but a political damagogue. They are enemies of the state.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2015
MARYLAND USA cool
mondob2k:

Children of nowadays! Your Dad is from Kogi and u r from where?
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Candyrain(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Abeg make u no twist things, Yoruba starts n ends in SW. Dont go struggling for leadership in another man's land.

Hahahahahaha... Giving them a dose of their own medicine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by maimota(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Euro31:
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....

Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics

Guy, why you dey take alomo and dogoyaro for morning now? see as the mixture done shift ur brain go your yansh, you come they reason like pig ennnh.
You done turn mumu wey go soon transform to slowpoke.
Why don't you try other tribes in kogi and see if your state will experience some development than prefering to be enslave by your own brothers all in the name of tribal bigotry?
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
maimota:

Guy, why you dey take alomo and dogoyaro for morning now? see as the mixture done shift ur brain go your yansh, you come they reason like pig ennnh.
You done turn mumu wey go soon transform to slowpoke.
Why don't you try other tribes in kogi and see if your state will experience some development than prefering to be enslave by your own brothers all in the name of tribal bigotry?
fat biitch ..... Am not the cause of your misery.... Swerve ---->
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Akebe83: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Information Nigeria, Information Kogi State, Kogi State University (KSU) Should be change with immediate effect to PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU OYIDI University Kogi State.

Regard

Okulla's Alloma
Akebe83
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Akebe83: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
U most be Stupid by making such a comment to the people of Kogi.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by amparas(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Ruga Settlements: Benue Royal Father, Subjects Chant War Songs, Protest / President Buhari Salutes General Gowon At 86, Calls Him A Gallant Soldier / INEC Official Admits ‘Seeming Over-Voting’ In Osun Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.