Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,929 members, 7,956,488 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Do I Escape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Escape? (1477 Views)

How To Do I Escape Spending So Much / Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? / Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Escape? by bignero: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
never thought id write something like this....

ill be straight to the point,i met this married lady in a bus, she was with her husband etc....when we aligted from the bus, concidentally we had the same bus stop...

few months later we see again...shes excited to see me etc, shows me her house etc asks for mine i show her, she asks me to come around etc(the way and manner she was asking me to come around seemed too excitement filled)....anyways i didnt go cos that excitment was scary..

few days ago, we meet again and changed nos...shes called severally in one day...

she says if shes not calling, means she has no credit..etc that i should call....

calls to night to let me know she outside her house,asks me if i stay alone(unfortunately yes)...etc that she will pay me a vists one of these nights....

now some people may think am enjoyiong all these things am clearly note.....infact am fasting right now.

the only reason why am typing here is to ask nairalanders HOW TO POLITELY DODGE HER or send a message that am not that kind of person...

cos i think its evident she has things on her mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hehehehehehehe.
Op shebi u have dump ladies in the past
If yes,use same method,she go fly cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Do I Escape? by Confessng: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
We get into trouble when we try to please others against what our sixth sense says,there is no easy way to be firm ,like NIKE 'Just do it'
Re: How Do I Escape? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Politely Ok hug her whisper into her ears dat u dont like her den she starts kissing u den touch u at dose sensitive spots nd den u fall for her trap den after d deal u stand up realised u av done sumtin bad den u start regreting

Or u take charge give her a resounding warning were even a deaf person wud kno u mean ur words nd she leaves
Re: How Do I Escape? by bignero: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hehehehehehehe.

lol
unfortunately no ,am the good boy type
Re: How Do I Escape? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hehehehehehehe.

Re: How Do I Escape? by bignero: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Confessng:
We get into trouble when we try to please others against what our sixth sense says,there is no easy way to be firm ,like NIKE 'Just do it'

thanks

just looking for a polite and nice way to pass the message

need to form a story that my aunt now stays with me or something
Re: How Do I Escape? by bignero: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
but i tire for people oo

i met you with ur husband.... and u just gave birth.

still all this....

i hate hurting peoples feelings but.....this case tire me. sometimes it pains me when things like this come my way

no fear of God, before peoples eyes
Re: How Do I Escape? by Confessng: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
you dont want to be an adulterer but you dont mind being a liar ? No sin is greater than the other,Start with always asking after her husband,if she still has some goodness in her she will start feeling guilty and free you,if not it means she is really someone to run away from so ditch niceness
Go for the jugular ,be what they call brutal ,well as brutal as you can help cos some people arent just capable of being me and you strike me as one of such
bignero:

thanks

just looking for a polite and nice way to pass the message

need to form a story that my aunt now stays with me or something
Re: How Do I Escape? by bignero: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Confessng:
you dont want to be an adulterer but you dont mind being a liar ? No sin is greater than the other,Start with always asking after her husband,if she still has some goodness in her she will start feeling guilty and free you,if not it means she is really someone to run away from so ditch niceness
Go for the jugular ,be what they call brutal ,well as brutal as you can help cos some people arent just capable of being me and you strike me as one of such

well thanks,,,but theres a sin that leads to death and some dont.... (james in the bible said it)

am not justifying myself

but adultery is one of those that lead to death...

i can be brutal, but i just wish shed just free me, with out her feeling bad

thanks all the same
Re: How Do I Escape? by ozy4christ(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
For me,it depends on hw u replies her whenever she calls dat wil make her 2 cross boundries,when she calls again,start by asking abt her family,a u a born again,wen did u read ur bible last,am going 2 church,hw much u hate sugar mummy of a thing,my fiencé is around,am busy e.t.c,my dia trust me,she wil nt cal u again,be mean and serious,unless u a having crush on her
Re: How Do I Escape? by bignero: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
ozy4christ:
For me,it depends on hw u replies her whenever she calls dat wil make her 2 cross boundries,when she calls again,start by asking abt her family,a u a born again,wen did u read ur bible last,am going 2 church,hw much u hate sugar mummy of a thing,my fiencé is around,am busy e.t.c,my dia trust me,she wil nt cal u again,be mean and serious,unless u a having crush on her

undecided...ok

crush ke... naaaaaa.

i guess ill have to claim not being home all the time she calls, till she gets the message
Re: How Do I Escape? by bettercreature(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stop picking her calls or replying her text
Re: How Do I Escape? by jabojafa(m): 2:06am On Nov 27, 2015
op i dnt knw how u are but mehn a married woman showing u green lite n u dnt knw wot to do? Why be a man n ask her weneva she calls u wot she wants from u and why she is showing affection towards you? Her response shd determin what next to do
Re: How Do I Escape? by Dahveydson(m): 2:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Tell her straight up that you aren't interested in any kind of emotional or sexual relationship. Set boundaries.
Re: How Do I Escape? by Tundeiab(m): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2015
bignero:
never thought id write something like this....

ill be straight to the point,i met this married lady in a bus, she was with her husband etc....when we aligted from the bus, concidentally we had the same bus stop...

few months later we see again...shes excited to see me etc, shows me her house etc asks for mine i show her, she asks me to come around etc(the way and manner she was asking me to come around seemed too excitement filled)....anyways i didnt go cos that excitment was scary..

few days ago, we meet again and changed nos...shes called severally in one day...

she says if shes not calling, means she has no credit..etc that i should call....

calls to night to let me know she outside her house,asks me if i stay alone(unfortunately yes)...etc that she will pay me a vists one of these nights....

now some people may think am enjoyiong all these things am clearly note.....infact am fasting right now.

the only reason why am typing here is to ask nairalanders HOW TO POLITELY DODGE HER or send a message that am not that kind of person...

cos i think its evident she has things on her mind.

You are not interested, but you showed her your house...
You are not interested, but you gave her your digits...
In a tiny corner of your heart, you wish to be with her.
Fasting is not a means to justify your intentions...
ASHEWO BOY.
Re: How Do I Escape? by miqos02(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2015
WORD
Confessng:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape? by pretydiva(f): 6:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Since she doesn't know where u leave,simply change ur line..shikena
Re: How Do I Escape? by Horlaidex(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:
Politely Ok hug her whisper into her ears dat u dont like her den she starts kissing u den touch u at dose sensitive spots nd den u fall for her trap den after d deal u stand up realised u av done sumtin bad den u start regreting

Or u take charge give her a resounding warning were even a deaf person wud kno u mean ur words nd she leaves

I was expecting a resounding slap
Re: How Do I Escape? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Horlaidex:

I was expecting a resounding slap
I wont advise a guy to hit any woman am nt in support of dat o
Re: How Do I Escape? by bignero: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Tundeiab:

You are not interested, but you showed her your house...
You are not interested, but you gave her your digits...
In a tiny corner of your heart, you wish to be with her.
Fasting is not a means to justify your intentions...
ASHEWO BOY.

a stewpid buffon is what u are,

a local cow, that knows nothing about diplomacy.....did the story sound like , she conerd me some where and started toasting me? can your dead brain cells deciper?

(1) (Reply)

Stealing Is Acceptable...steal Today! / I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now / Why Do Men Love Big Booty And Bright Light Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.