Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Realationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Realationship (743 Views)

Five Things That Lead To Longer And Hapier Realationship / Fix A Realationship- Marriage,friendship,dating & Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realationship by pinfy: 9:18am On May 26, 2009
Alritght its been about 9 months ive known this girl we started goin out on august 28, 2009 we were together until september 30 and we broke up she had told me she wanted a break. i of course told her okay if its what you want then alright, one day later im playin my xbox ya know just sitting there playin with my bestfriend anderw, now mind you we've been playin for almost 3 hours together playin halo ya no. Well then i get a text from her an she says i have somthin 2 tell you,  i text back and say alright one second let me finish this game with andrew (she met my friend andrew threw me). she says ok,  so i tell my bestfriend about the story and he says "oh" and 2 minutes later he gets off his xbox and text me somthin,  the text says me and laryah are going out now,  now mind you this is the first month after i met this women an i had already fallin head over toe for this women i loved her 2 death more then any other girl i ever will

So moving on, i emmideatly get anger curse at her and him break things scream yell cry you name it i did it, well two weeks after they went out they stopped talking, apprently she had cheated on him didnt tell him and told me,  i thought 2 myself 4 a minute when she had told me this(when she told me this i was at deer camp with my father) so i asked her she said that she told me because she had made a mistake and the only reason she broke up with me was to see if she loved my bestfriend i of course being stupid went right back into love with her. after two more weeks after the best friend thing again they had finally broke up. at first i begged an pleaded kissed her feet. she said no, she told me she didnt wanna be with me if she knew all she was gunna do is hurt me again, she wanted 2 no if she could really be truthful, i of course understanded, well a week later i was talkin to my bestfriend whos a girl named noemi and i have always liked her and i think she is the first girl i have ever loved, but she had told me laryah wasnt werth it that she was a peice of shit thats out there to hurt me so i asked her who is right for me then huh? she told me some girl whos cuter prettier sexyer hotter and i smiled so some1 like you ;p
            she laughed looked at me and got red in the face i leaned in and got a kiss on the lips she then moved away and laughed an so did i following the same night i called laryah and told her what had happend cause she had told me, that me and her were only friends and we could tell each other anything so i told her i thinked i liked another girl and i told her about the kiss and told her about what noemi had said, it made things worse between me and her cause im a blond, laryah emmeaditly told me that she was just a bitch who wished she had looks like me (laryah is a white 5 0" girl with double d boobs with a round ass and which she very proud of so yea guys woot i had scored a winner i thought) (noemi is a 4 10" el salvordian girl with small boobs and a round ass lol and again i thought she might be a winner) an yes girls i no not right of me to say this but i need to giv descriptions lol
           Well about a month later noemi had her own boyfriend problems and went back to her ex well me an laryah talked everynight aand it was so sweet and nice and loving talks the one were u feel like your in the others arms, so i had told laryah that night on the phone, i was through with noemi(because i was very pissed that day and i was done dealing with her) then i said" *sigh* ive lost noemi so i dont have her to be my girlfriend anymore ya no i want somebody to be there, so i can feel like im wanted, *sigh* hell i dont even have you likeing me anymore, "
her" what makes you say that?"
Me" you told me you didnt like me lol."
Her" Travis i love you more then any other guy and ive wanted to be with you from day one."
Me " So why didnt you say anything to me?"
Her" cause i was jealous and i dont know why i didnt."
Me" ok? well then will you go out with me then"
Her" yes Travis,  I love you, "
ME" *smile* I love you more, "
Her" I love you most, "
ME" i love you times infiant, "

so three days later she meets this guy on xboxlive (playin on my xbox) his name was josh and of course every guy gets goo goo ga ga over girls online if you didnt no Lol so this guy ask her where she lives ask her if shes single and blah blah so one week later i buy my girlfriend her own xbox so she can play at her house when im at school (she got kicked out of school what a good girl huh? XD) so this guy is being an ass an of course she cant tell anyone were going out because if her brother or her unlc finds out they'll come beat my ass so this kid sends my girlfriend sending messages that are all a bunch of poems stuff sayin i love u and i menchin one night after me and her had um well Lol shut up and sat in my chair and got on my xbox and noticed liek 50 messages from this kid sayin i love u and shit i ask laryah about it and she comes sits on me naked mind you and looks at me and says you have my heart an no other guy will  *holding my hand to her heart* and she whispers in my ear and you will always will be,  the guy *kiss*,  i love*kiss*, most*kiss*
That is the best moment of my life and i cant no i will never forget it

Two weeks later she broke up with me,  i was so crushed but i had come to find out her boyfriend who had came from california she had broken up with me knowing that he wanted her then and there wasnt gunna leave unless she said yes,

i asked for his name she wouldnt give it to me i asked her where he was she wouldnt tell me,

at first i thought she thought i was ugly or somthing or didnt even really like me jsut pretended to i didnt no what to belive but soon this guy left she told me she felt liek shit for what she did to me and she couldnt stand to talk to me cause it made her cry so of course i went back to sayin o yes i belive you and i love you

2 months later i meet a new friend named tyler he goes to my rival school and i met him through my old friend corbin about a month after i met tyler me and him hung out all the time he soon met my friend andrew then laryah (we all had xbox's and played with each other) so tyler would make fun of me an call me laryah's lover, when me him andrew his friends and my friends went bowling he would put that up as my name on the bowling thingy, so one week later, she got a new boyfriend after she kept telling me she loved me but didnt wanna be with me so then my friend tyler started talking to her and soon they started to get close and one day her boyfriend she was dating cheated on shes was crying because on that same day she found out her dad was dying and her brother had made her cry so my best friend andrew was talkin to her (i wasnt because i was upset with the boyfriend thing) so my friend andrew joins my party on xbox and tells me that laryah's crying an she knows that theres only one guy that can help her right now but she doesnt no who of course i really didnt want but tyler did he said well if no one is going to go ill do it,  I go "Lol tyler what do you like her or somthing?"
Him"yes, "
well of course i made fun of him for a second and realized somthin laryah might like tyler what am i going to do i cant loose laryah yet,  but i got jealous and said *sigh* ill go talk to her
So i go over to her house and her family's gone and shes in her room crying looks like a mess i come to put my hand on her back she turns around and punches me right in the nuts i bend down tryin to hold myself up picking myself up from the ground i look at he she has a bruise on her neck its shapes into a hand

i look at her and say who did this to you,  she looks me and starts to cry even harder she grabs onto me and holds me tight and not letting me go i could almost feel her,  feel her heart,  it felt so sad

i picked her up and hunged her on the bed, got under the covers with her and kept rubbing her back sayin shhh hush little baby im here ill take care of you i love you and i wont leave you i must of said that for 20mins after she calmed down she told me wat had happend

her brother had chocked her because she told him about her father and she told him about me, she said that he was going to buy a gun an find me and shoot me (her brothers name is kenny hes an ass but he cares about her alot and doesnt like other guys around her) i told her im not gunna die i promise you theres no chance im leaving you she had kissed me hard after i said that hard but soft at the same time it was such a passionate kiss but as long is took her to stop crying it had seemed i didnt watch the time her brother came through the front door sawl me through the window and walked into her room and aimed a gun at me laryah screemed an put herself in front of me and said dont shoot him i wont let you i love him more then all of them now mind you im 5 11" and weigh 220 pounds and her brother is 6 1" and weighs about 180 but hes 18 and im 16

i look down at laryah and i whisper in her ear i love you dont ever forget me

at that response i grab the gun over her head twist his arm and make him drop it then he comes swinging at me i could feel his killing intent  he hit me once and i felt a burst of strength come from no where and then i started hitting him back the fight lasted about 10 mins i was bloody and had two broke wrist (from punching so hard i think) and he was bloody and had 2 broken ribs

later that night she came 2 my house snuck in an woke me up and asked if she could stay at my house for a little bit of course i said yes and she climbed into my bed and we cuddled for what seemed days

a week after all of this everything went back to normal she had been doing better and she didnt really talk to me that much later after that so about 2 weeks later my friend tyler started to say that he was in love with laryah and said that laryah told him that she loved him of course i got jealous and told him he was wrong and i asked her what she had said she told me that he had been sayin it for months now and she had told him she liked a little bit but not a lot well one week later after that they had fallin in love and i had fallen into depression started drinking and tryed to kill myself a couple of times and after 2 months of self pity i had finally gotten some wat over her. well then come to find out she had got caught with tyler kissing her by laryah's uncle and brother and tyler got thrown out of the house and then kicked in the stomach so laryah called me and told me to come over so i did i didnt no why i did but i felt like i had to. once i got there tyler was on the ground tryin to get up tryin 2 push them away, kenny then went 4 a stick and i ran up and shoved him on his ass at looked at laryah's uncle josh and said what the mess you guys doin

that night if hadnt of show up they would have tried to kill tyler

she stopped talkin to tyler after that i dont know i why but she did

1 month later i go to the doctors cause my mom found out i tryed to kill myself and brought me to the doctor to see if i had a chemical inbalcnce in my head which i no i didnt but just so she would calmed downi did it well they took a blood sample and a cat scan an they told me that i had a heart murmur that was growing bigger an bigger and in 2 years i would die if i didnt get a heart transplant or take pills that may not work i didnt feel like living at the time and so i didnt wanna take the pills

laryah came over one day to catch up with me she told me about her boyfriend from ridgecrest she had wen she was 12 wen she dated him she told me how they went out for 2 years and she told me that he was staying at her house she looked at me and she could tell somthin was wrong i told her she got up and looked at me and smacked me and then pulled me out of my chair threw me onto my bed and she raised her fist and hit me in the face until my lips and my nose ran red and she looked at me and said is your life werth throwing away i looked away from her tryin 2 hold my emotions back she grabbed my chin and said is your life werth throwing away?

She said travis im not gunna stand over your grave sayin i love u i lovev i love u i love u im not goin to let you do it to me my dad is gunna die soon and im not gunna loose my dad and im not gunna loose the only guy i love more then myself

after that 4 days later they got my blood at cat scan mixed up with a 34 year-old and i didnt talk to laryah for at least a month and wen i started talkin to her again she told me wat shed been up to with her boyfriend and told her wats been up with me and out of no where she tells me she loves me and i said i love you back but now her brother wont let me talk to her anymore and she moved an her mom has her phone off so i cant talk to her so i miss her a lot and i love her but i havent really told her how i feel so my question is how do i tell her i love her if i can barley talk to her?

(and who ever reads this i will apreicate it forever cause this is keeping me up at night ty)
Re: Realationship by sexyboy(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2009
abeg, dis story too long. Chei!!
Re: Realationship by bblacky(f): 12:23pm On May 26, 2009
before commentin on this u have to go re-write this, not only is it too long the sentences aint correct, grammtical errors abound, infact just cant read meaning/sense outa this, sorry cant get it
Re: Realationship by biola44: 12:24pm On May 26, 2009
summary pls!
Re: Realationship by Emperoh(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2009
Is someone supposed to read this incoherent hogwash?
Re: Realationship by justwise(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2009
where did u copy this and paste here?
Re: Realationship by Mashkov: 3:13pm On May 26, 2009
ooooh!! not again. 'clicking the back button', moving on to the next thread, sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Realationship by sistawoman: 4:23pm On May 26, 2009
How old are you? 5
How old is the white girl? 5

If both answers are yes then I see what your problem is.

You both should first get off simalac before getting into a r/s.

I wasted all my time reading this shit from 5 year olds.

Please Mods can we put an age limit on this site.

OP
I am sure you can find the help you want on the cartoon network website. . . there you will find people your age.
Re: Realationship by pinfy: 4:03am On May 28, 2009
dude Bleep u ya little bitch lol and i highly doubt u even hav had a gf so if u got nothin good to say dont say it at all u little bitch
Re: Realationship by C2H5OH(f): 4:06am On May 28, 2009
sistawoman:

How old are you? 5
How old is the white girl? 5

If both answers are yes then I see what your problem is.

You both should first get off simalac before getting into a r/s.

I wasted all my time reading this shit from 5 year olds.

Please Mods can we put an age limit on this site.

OP
I am sure you can find the help you want on the cartoon network website. . . there you will find people your age.

pinfy:

dude mess u ya little bitch lol and i highly doubt u even hav had a gf so if u got nothin good to say dont say it at all u little bitch
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Realationship by 190: 4:15am On May 28, 2009
even see the poster sef de insult person! embarassed
Re: Realationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26am On May 28, 2009
Dang! Had to keep myself from yawning. . .just halfway thru. . .pls summarize.
Re: Realationship by C2H5OH(f): 4:29am On May 28, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Dang! Had to keep myself from yawning. . .just halfway thru. . .pls summarize.

Yuhp

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Marriage To Women? / Should I Countinue Or Not? / Why Does Love Hurt So Much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.