Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

6 Attributes You Should Look Out For In A Man Before Going To The Altar With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Attributes You Should Look Out For In A Man Before Going To The Altar With Him (470 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Attributes You Should Look Out For In A Man Before Going To The Altar With Him by syfurian: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
When relationship start out, its easy to fall head over heels right away, thinking maybe he's the one.

I've dedicated a good share of my life studying men. I've worked alongside them in several occasion, cheered beside them at sporting events and all this studying wasn't about analyzing them, but rather trying to help you understand them, the world they live in before your emotion is fully involved.

I am a man and I know what our weaknesses are and what our tenderness are. We are not perfect but we are capable of improving and growing to become a better man.

Am going to share with you the 6 attributes you should look out for in a man before going to the altar with him. Read more...www.syfur.org/2015/11/6-attributes-you-should-look-out-for-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Legislation That Would Have Banned So-called Bullet Buttons / Why She Never Came Back / Your Fiance And Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.