Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Wat Do I Do To This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do I Do To This Guy (1435 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do I Do To This Guy by ama1117(f): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2006
there is this guy that has been on ma neck. all he thinks of right now is marriage and believe mi for real i don't think he is ma ideal material for mariage so i keep teelin him to wait for the will of god to happen. you may ask mi why am not interested the no 1 ans is this he in the course of our relationship i found out that he is quick tempered.
again he only just told mi he has got a son. am just so perplexed that i dont know the next tin to do. i want to walk, but i wish no one gets hurt. pls i need an urgent response. thanx.,
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by twinstaiye(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2006
You dont appreciates what you have in the guy. I have just one advice for you, post the name and phone number of this guy in this forum, you will be alarmed with the number of phone calls from ladies like you who will be willing and ready to marry the guy. What do I mean by that? It is simply that you can still live with the two reasons you have against the guy, if you bring yourself to love him, so long as you know he can take good care of you.
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by fibre: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2006
ama1117:

there is this guy that has been on ma neck. all he thinks of right now is marriage and believe mi for real i don't think he is ma ideal material for mariage so i keep teelin him to wait for the will of god to happen. you may ask mi why am not interested the no 1 ans is this he in the course of our relationship i found out that he is quick tempered.
again he only just told mi he has got a son. am just so perplexed that i don't know the next tin to do. i want to walk, but i wish no one gets hurt. please i need an urgent response. thanx.,

why do people talk alot of trash, about 7 lines of pure crap! she doesnt feel comfortable with the guy and u say she should force her self to love him.

twinstaiye:

You don't appreciates what you have in the guy. I have just one advice for you, post the name and phone number of this guy in this forum, you will be alarmed with the number of phone calls from ladies like you who will be willing and ready to marry the guy. What do I mean by that? It is simply that you can still live with the two reasons you have against the guy, if you bring yourself to love him, so long as you know he can take good care of you.

and u!! it is obvious the reason u are still with him is because you are scared you might not find some1 soon enuff!! plese stop wasting ur time and his, if you are not interested in marriage make it clear
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by whitelexi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2006
I really dont see any crap in what the other dude has said, I think if u only feel he doesnt qualify as "ur type" cos of 2 reasons, then u better be prepared for someone a lot worse in the event that u end up that way. there are many ways to work around his failures, what if u leave him and end up with someone worse who has been pretending?
The second reason was more serious than the first but anyone can have a kid, i really think u need to weigh your options carefully cos in the end, its your life grin

And if u r sure u wanna leave him, be nice enough to post his number and name on the site grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by osegwu(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2006
My dear Ama, don't listen to craps said by people
who don't know what marriage is all about. Allow
me to remind you that not all ladies are frustrated
to get marriad to any Dick and Harry that comes their way.
It is happiness we are talking of here not just  to be under 
a man and be called Madam. My dear if you are not
comfortable with the guy take a hike and don't wait to
see the clmaxe of his anger you might not live to notice it.
Might I also remind you guys that not all our ladies in this nairaland
forum is Husband hunting. Please, take note of this.
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by Magz(m): 4:22am On Sep 14, 2009
I wonder what became of this situation?

Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by sussu: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Ama: marriage is not done our of self pityor because the guy is desperate. if u think d guy is not your ideal kind of man? y waste further time with him. just tell him you r not just ready yet.besides, can u cope with his temper? if yes, and dt is ur problem u can reconsider otherwise, dere wud be no point.
wats ur heart saying? listen nd follow it
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by frank317: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
twinstaiye:

You dont appreciates what you have in the guy. I have just one advice for you, post the name and phone number of this guy in this forum, you will be alarmed with the number of phone calls from ladies like you who will be willing and ready to marry the guy. What do I mean by that? It is simply that you can still live with the two reasons you have against the guy, if you bring yourself to love him, so long as you know he can take good care of you.

why should she marry a guy she does not like? whats her business of 50 other women are interested?

at poster, why are u tellin a guy u dont like that he should wait for God's will? ypu better stop wasting his time by being very plain.
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by CrazyMan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2009
If you don’t love him as you claim, then its high time you call it quits co’s the longer you hang on to that relationship, the older you become.
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by Yumi(f): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
I don't really think these are reasons to leave someone or not see a future with someone. Unless he is violent, his son is not a problem at all but the quick tempered bit you will have to work on. If he is 80% what you want try to keep him and work it through.
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by ebila(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
@poster,
If u listen to urself,i bet u'll want to slap urself(no offense).Listen,d most important person right now is u n beliv me,marriage ain't somfin u jump in else u'll jump out.Let him go n he'll get over d hurt(u will even be doin' him a favour rather than marry him n not love him).So,take a walk but do so wif great maturity n precaution.Goodluck.
Re: Wat Do I Do To This Guy by 190: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
marry him
marry him

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time / When a Man Is Ready To Get Married / Why Do Some Nigerian Men/women Go Home To Pick Their Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.