Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa (1185 Views)

Why Has No Foreign Media Reported About This Ipod Fracas / Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria / Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Built2last: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Americans dont travel and so thinks any continent outside America and Europe is a forest.

Most Americans think Africa is a country with chiefdoms, kingdoms and primitive savages.

Why we keep running to them still amazse me.

1 Like

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by pus22: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
shocked

The people of the country of western Nigeria need your help in America
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
ok
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by walemoney007(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
K
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by madridguy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
God will punish the devilish media.
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Baboo13(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Africa is always projected in bad light among the whites?

Why?

Because we flood their countries in search of a better life

Btw, #IAmAyo and I got double promotion from Primary 4 to Primary 6
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Only one religion is the problem of this world....
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Trut(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Isla... grin
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by madridguy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
The religion that caused Rwanda war ?

OZAOEKPE:

1 Like

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
The truth hurts
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
The religion that caused Rwanda war ?

Why is your conscience pricking you?
Aside Rwanda, name any other country to support your claims, for everyone you mention, I will mention 10 in Africa.
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Africans portray Africa in a bad light. Always washing their dirty linen in public

1 Like

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Erukumakanaki: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kai! walahi those white fuckers are dumb and dumber to cry

1 Like

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by madridguy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Democratic republic of Congo nko ?

OZAOEKPE:

Why is your conscience pricking you?
Aside Rwanda, name any other country to support your claims, for everyone you mention, I will mention 10 in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
Democratic republic of Congo nko ?

1. Mali
2. Somalia
3. Egypt
4. Tunisia
5. Libya
6. Nigeria
7. Kenya
8. Niger
9. Cameroun
10 Sudan
11. Senegal
12. Guinea
13. Morocco
15. Algeria

So many I can't even start mentioning them, I just don't want to bash anyones religion, you entitled to worship your own god, but using your own god to commits crimes is not worth it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by madridguy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Most of the listed countries are peaceful nation.

OZAOEKPE:

1. Mali
2. Somalia
3. Egypt
4. Tunisia
5. Libya
6. Nigeria
7. Kenya
8. Niger
9. Cameroun
10 Sudan
11. Senegal
12. Guinea
13. Morocco
15. Algeria

So many I can't even start mentioning them, I just don't want to bash anyones religion, you entitled to worship your own god, but using your own god to commits crimes is not worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
Most of the listed countries are peaceful nation.

Hope PMB did not give you Iranian weed, cause you just said thrash now....
You don't have shame at all, in the first instance should there be war, even if I want to do your bidding, I bet you can't remove 5 countries from that list
Re: Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
The problem with a lot of Americans is that they only sit at home and watch TV, they don't travel.

I don't blame them, I blame people like Pa Buhari who tarnish our image abroad by telling them we are all corrupt.

I once told a colleague that I spent over $100k to build a house in my village in NAIJA and he was like, do you guys need such house with such amount over there?

Whenever I want to be entertained with stupidity, I engage them in Africa discussion. Believe me, most of them are what we called "OKPO" during my secondary school days.undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Better Not Be True! / Between IPOB & Boko Haram, Which Is Worse??? / A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.