Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria (2284 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Ejimike: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Am wondering why Till date No news media reported the return of Aisha Buhari from US to Nigeria
Nigerians only got informed of her departure from US through Her(Aisha Buhari) Facebook/twitter post. But there was no report/announcement of her return/revival to Nigeria by any National Dailies, No TV station (NTA inclusive) , No Nigerian Airport reported her return/landing.
Where did Aisha Buhari Enter Nigeria from if she really to traveled out to USA and came back to Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Stoical: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Because she hasn't returned yet...she's still enroute

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Biafman: 12:48am On Aug 17, 2016
None reported her fake travel too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by globe16: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Aisha is on the run cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by a2personal2013: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2016
I wonder why the trip was covered in so much secrecy. She has gone AWOL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by stiyke(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Not Aisha again ohh dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Ejimike: 2:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Did she hang on the air on her back
No US media reported her arrival and departure.
She(Aisha), Saharareporters and APC were the only media reporting everything through Facebook and twitter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Ejimike: 2:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Did she hang on the air on her way back
No US media reported her arrival and departure.
She(Aisha), Saharareporters and APC were the only media reporting everything through Facebook and twitter

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by cjrane: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Because it was a fluke.
Aisha Buhari NEVER visited the USA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by GTkester: 2:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Aisha visited US only in a mad mans dream.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by mikolo80: 3:09am On Aug 17, 2016
You think this is pdp regime where they will be reporting nonsensical news like first lady activities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Rikov(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2016
mikolo80:
You think this is pdp regime where they will be reporting nonsensical news like first lady activities
my friend go eat a dick..... if the media could report her frying akara, why not this?..... fake ass govt and fans..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by clefstone(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2016
mikolo80:
You think this is pdp regime where they will be reporting nonsensical news like first lady tivities
but the media reported her sharing rice to e-Zombies na

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by GuyWise(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Aisha in US was and is a very big 2016 scam.....
it's a known fact except to the zombies. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Aishat d smart crook like her husband

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Is she back? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
You have to be very dumb to belief she visited the US in the first place. That's the wife of Mr Integrity for you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by EzeNri(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians no get chill. Fayose would have been at the airport to personally take pictures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Ejimike: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Is she back? undecided
That's one of the reasons I asked the question. We only read about her departure from US through her and APC twitter handle. But both she, APC and saharareporters failed to twitte her return to Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Ejimike:

That's one of the reasons I asked the question. We only read about her departure from US through her and APC twitter handle. But both she, APC and saharareporters failed to twitte her return to Nigeria
grin I don't envy that woman at all right now.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Adonis3: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2016
mikolo80:

what is this one saying??undecided

But they reported her going abi

#Adonis3HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Ejimike: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
If Aisha is in Nigeria right now, where did she enter from, that nobody was aware that she's back to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Chai!!!see hatred with illiteracy.if it was all a scam,fayose would be the first to scream because u guys were all dumb before he sold the story to you.i am no Apc or Pdp but I use my senses the right way,you guys should please do too

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by junketer(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Haven't you guys heard? She landed in the early hours of yesterday on that helipad bubu built in daura. She flew in from united states of africa in a helicopter
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by hornybee(f): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Ejimike:
Am wondering why Till date No news media reported the return of Aisha Buhari from US to Nigeria
Nigerians only got informed of her departure from US through Her(Aisha Buhari) Facebook/twitter post. But there was no report/announcement of her return/revival to Nigeria by any National Dailies, No TV station (NTA inclusive) , No Nigerian Airport reported her return/landing.
Wheare did Aisha Buhari Enter Nigeria from if she really to traveled out to USA and came back to Nigeria

D child-bride entered Naijeriya through Chad.
I guess d sun was too hot that afternoon for reporters to cover her.

And you know how the Dullard of Daura's family hates media publicity especially after d NEPA bill certificate saga.
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by andyboi4real(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Maybe.......Jst Maybe Fayose Was Right After All.
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by omolami: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Because it is inconsequential like the fake story to justify her being to USA
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by yanshDoctor: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
grin maybe she was smuggled into the United States of Nigeria through the Mexican border and as well smuggled out of united States of Nigeria. like white substance.
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by GTkester: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Aisha visited US, she came to see me.
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Chai!!!see hatred with illiteracy.if it was all a scam,fayose would be the first to scream because u guys were all dumb before he sold the story to you.i am no Apc or Pdp but I use my senses the right way,you guys should please do too

How exactly have you used your 'senses the right way'? pls enlighten us.
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Adonis3:

what is this one saying??undecided

But they reported her going abi

#Adonis3HasSpoken
go and check
It's you wailers that reported her
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
clefstone:
but the media reported her sharing rice to e-Zombies na
go and check
It's wailers that reported it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba’s Unacceptable Courting Of Northern Minorities. / Watch How They Treat Igbo. Is This Fair? / Federal Govt Completes & Open Kubwa Road Railway Overhead Bridge 2 Motorists(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.