Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (129362 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by macaranta(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
Linda Ikeji nko? She's young nah
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ipledge10(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
No linda Ikeji undecided continue
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by goshen26: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm here to check their names
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
you are spreeding bah. Imagine say me i eat $100M in 2 days and u are talking. just remember. EnD tImE
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by neocortex: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Polarbite:
I admire dem but dis guys were born wit silver spoons nw.D only thing dey did was 2 build on deir solid foundations.I swear nobdy in ds thread can tel me dat if u wre to b a rich man kid u wudnt av achieved mre dan ur parent(we get brain now) but because we b hustlers we jst av 2 work hard for our future kids.#ajepakonimi

You are overlooking a vital point,
People born into a rich family have a high
chance of being less motivated to excell
especially in the financial realm than those
from average background since they are not lacking.

In fact from a psychological point of view , children from
an average home have the "drive for success" edge.

Motivation is the number one key to success,
if you are born to a trillionaire family without
motivation one will become just another "rich man pikin"
with no personal achievement.

So, I wouldn't say they are billionaires because their parent were rich
but because they wanted to and pursued their dreams.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by 2sex(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!
I am IGBO, but sincerely, the noise making igbos on nairaland are something else... they have their brains wrongly wired and need to check into the next lunatic clinic.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by sucess001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=14pt]They are mostly fronts...the real people behind their wealth havnt been mentioned.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Adexy4us(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Check their background, they are from rich family.

Ladi Delano @22 in liquor business, and you think his parent aren't the sponsor?

It's good to be rich anyway......... I wish them success
What success again are u wishing them wen they are already successful

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Jobneeded12: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
igho sanomi INTERNATIONAL business venture has offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, UK etc with a worth of over 2 Billion DOLLARS and this uche here is talking about some spare part seller in idumota making 600k a monththat's the problem with igbos, their small mind is too myopic to think BIG.They are too pedestrian in thought and too LOCAL.

10/10 Abeg no kill these igbos we are talking of captain of industries they Are talking about spare parts sellers lol Ladi is investing $200 million dollars in Osun the entire market in south east is not up to $100M

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Check their background, they are from rich family.

Ladi Delano @22 in liquor business, and you think his parent aren't the sponsor?

It's good to be rich anyway......... I wish them success

So because he smashed into wealth at 22 means his parents are rich?

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by abokiigbo: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
They should go to Alaba, Onisha and Aba (Ariaria) International market to update the list.
You guys have come again! Ibo people make tooo much noise. where did you see importation of fake motor spare parts here now, or production of fake brands, or fake drugs. Igbos mainly make money from fraud!
CHeck out the list below

Mike Adenuga telecoms,oil,banking etc
Oba otudeke, Femi Otedola, Rasak Okoya, Adebuju Kessington, Sam Adedoyin, Fola Adeola, Ade Ojo(Elizade) Folawiyo, Harry Akande, Folorunsho Alakija etc, now these are just a few of Yoruba wealth, Adenuga's wealth alone will buy all your alaba and ladipo market plus Ariara. PLease when next we are talking wealth educate youself properly before refering us to Onitsha market. All the names above have genuine businesses going for them. Not some fake importer of fake goods!

All the noise about Ibo people building the Lagos economy must be the joke of the century.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by abbeyman1798: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
neocortex:

You are missing a vital point,
People born into a rich family have a high
chance of being less motivated to excell
especially in the financial realm than those
from average background since they are not lacking.

In fact from a psychological point of view , children from
an average home have the "drive for success" edge.

Motivation is the number one key to success,
if you are born to a trillionaire family without
motivation one will become just another "rich man pikin"
with no personal achievement.

So, I wouldn't say they are billionaires because their parent were rich
but because they wanted to and pursued their dreams.
@neo, I sincerely agree with you. Success comes with motivation from within and not as a results of your background alone.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by signz: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:

That's about 3000 dollars per day. Ordinary coliseum (cheap online store) makes over 7mil per day yet the owner wasn't mentioned. Ur here talking about 600k.

I've never heard about Coliseum. Pls who's the owner?

modified

Nna eh just Google am. If little (un)known online shop could be making such an amount of money, imagine how much Konga, Jumia, etc will be making per day.

That's cool
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by shizzy7(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Polarbite:
I admire dem but dis guys were born wit silver spoons nw.D only thing dey did was 2 build on deir solid foundations.I swear nobdy in ds thread can tel me dat if u wre to b a rich man kid u wudnt av achieved mre dan ur parent(we get brain now) but because we b hustlers we jst av 2 work hard for our future kids.#ajepakonimi
@the emboldened, there are many rich kids that end up MISERABLE despite their parents wealth, some become coke addicts, some do nothing meaningful because they know they'll eventually inherit their parents properties.

Read about wealthy people or families whose descendants are now poor because of their childrens' recklessness. e.g Vanderbilt family (CNN's Anderson cooper grandparents)USED to be one of the richest in America but their children wasted the money.

Solid foundation or not, it all depends on how you preserve and increase the wealth.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by noblegrex: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are you sure these your list is correct?good findings but I still think you have to do more because I'm expecting to see/hear names like Nnamdi,chibukwe,chukuudi,Ebuka etc without any of these names I don't think the list is complete.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Elmgnifico(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dope! Singing rich and famous by praise undecided
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by mightyhaze: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

Even e-money that everyone knows is 35 years

Op that list should be "youngest lagos flexing men"
lol! All dese na change na. Dese menners are dollar billionaires

7 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by asha80(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Booty4me: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

LOL Thats roughly 3k usd.. You cant compare them to this Guys

2 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by basilo101: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
the list is not from any trusted source. i can make my own list now
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by asha80(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!

http://thenet.ng/2015/05/how-nigerian-chinedu-echeruo-made-1bn-from-sale-of-apps-firm-to-apple/

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by dammytosh: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:

They are talking about Bilion Dollars you are talking about change.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Guyman02: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oluwa bless my hustle like these guys!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by holajeedayy: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:

confirm no b lie,all this ones no get money for where onisha and ariari guys dey...just dat some of them no go sku,no dey upload der wealth for utube
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Missonas(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
abokiigbo:

where did you see importation of fake motor spare parts here now, or production of fake brands, or fake drugs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by aalangel(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chanchit:
Good for them, just that this is the first time I'm ever hearing the names.

Me too...
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ZYZZA: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
but there is still champion in the name, local or international

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by darlenese(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Okay

Oya. Meet the world most travelling president

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by lemaverik(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
I know Ladi in person.
Well,he might be rich but he's definitely not a guy to trust in any way.
He's sort of high level 419er.Of course he calls himself a Nigerian to be able to dupe more gullible pple and get whatever from our already corrupt govt officials.But he speak lil or no yoruba.he holds UK P.and u can always call him a brit than just just Yoruba nane
Can't even cruise freely in China because of one or two or even more pple he duped in Shanghai and China at large.

NB..
Just my opinion in what I know abt him.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ZYZZA: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
dammytosh:

They are talking about Bilion Dollars you are talking about change.
have the change first then make the noise too
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by safarigirl(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Broke niggas on NL in a deek-measuring contest about other niggas deeks.

To all the mumus shouting Omo Yoruba and E-money up and down, shey na una account their money dey enter? Black men always think that the wealth of their brothers automatically means their own wealth.

Be here arguing about people making their money, una think say Forbes sabi all the rich people in this world?

Dangote is Africa's richest man, but I'm sure OBJ get money pass am.

These are just the people whose money can be monitored, E-money is a drug dealer so even if he's worth Billions, Forbes no dey count illegal money

4 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by shogz89: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
asha80:

http://thenet.ng/2015/05/how-nigerian-chinedu-echeruo-made-1bn-from-sale-of-apps-firm-to-apple/
without opening your link.. I can see 1 billion naira.. We are talking billion dollars,, that's about 300billlion naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.