Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (128746 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Lucialovely(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Coool with prettythicksme and Lucialovely on my side i shall get to dis list
am there already
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by baby124: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who dem help?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by MENTORCH(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!

$3000 a day is big money Bro, all this people you guys posted that are billionaires; Op didn't state their exact asset or worth so what makes them billionaires, getting big contracts doesn't make you personally worth billions

2 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
baby124:
Who dem help?
Good question jare.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by azzima(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
FKO81:
Lagos-Ibadan propaganda don start again, how may of you know Chima Anayaso
NAIRA LE PARIS HOTEL
Posted on July 16, 2015 by Encomium
DSC_0631
Serial entrepreneur and man of means, Chima Anyaso is still diversifying. The oil tycoon recently unveiled a Nmulti-million hospitality facility, Le Paris Continental Hotel, with loads of music stars and other notable personalities in attendance.
In a chat with Encomium Weekly, shortly after the opening ceremony, the Igbere-Abia born Anyaso said he is amazed at the manifestation of God’s blessings in his life.
“God is still blessing us. And we will continue to use the resources He has graciously given us to raise platforms that would create wealth and sustainable jobs for Nigerians”.
On what stands out the multi-million naira Le Paris Hotel, the Caades Oil and Gas boss said the facilities are some of the best in this side of the world.
“This is our own Four-Points By Sheraton. We’ve got everything here. You can add we are redefining luxury at the extended Le Paris Hotel”.
And exploring the Lekki, Phase 1,Lagos hotel, Encomium Weekly scooped it has over 50 luxury suites and apartments, incorporating bars, lounges and ultra-modern fitness facilities. There is also an intercontinental restaurant as well as a red carpet gallery for movie, music and other showbiz stars.
We further learnt that young Chima, who is married to the daughter of maverick politician, Senator Arthur Nzeribe, is really into many other lines of business.
From real estate to the financial sector, oil and gas and healthcare, the one- time PDP-House of Representatives aspirant really has his hands full. And he has actually made a success of them all, emerging one of Nigeria’s immensely rich young people.
The opening ceremony of Le Paris Hotel attracted leading Nigerian artistes including, pop stars, 2Face Idibia and Harrysong. Equally in attendance were, Aba-based singer, Ruff Coin, Eme Records First Lady, Niyola, Sylvia Nduka and Olu Maintain.
There were also the chief host, NEPAL Oil & Gas boss, Elder Ekeoma (Chima’s in-law) and his adorable wife, Barr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Ekeoma, Deputy Controller of Customs, Chief Ukonu Anyaogu Ukanu, football star, Kalu Uche, royal fathers, among others.
The event featured performances laced with a lavish party as well as an after party at the hotel’s VIP lounge
http://encomium.ng/billionaire-mogul-chima
-anyaso-unveils-multi-million-naira-le-paris-hotel/

Read more about the guy
http://encomium.ng/gov-ambode-meets-with-africas-young-entrepreneurs-at-lagos-house-ikeja/
see myopic igbos AGAIN! !!Chima the notorious woman abuser builds a hotel and calls it "this is our four points by Sheraton " and you are here dancing up and down. If you are here making noise about HIS own VERSION of four points, what should the Yoruba owners (ARM)of Fourpoints by Sheraton Lagos(whom I personally worked for) say then?.You guys are better with making money in containers I swear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lucialovely:
am there already
lemme knw wen u find smefin interesting... Kinda busy nw
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
igho sanomi INTERNATIONAL business venture has offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, UK etc with a worth of over 2 Billion DOLLARS and this uche here is talking about some spare part seller in idumota making 600k a monththat's the problem with igbos, their small mind is too myopic to think BIG.They are too pedestrian in thought and too LOCAL.

No tribe in Africa travel more than the Igbo.

The brukutu u drank last night is still tormenting u.
Mumu of the fattest order.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Wandeabbas: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is really nice to read. It is not by fraud. These are smart Nigerian men doing well the right and legal way.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Stycon(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm Impressed.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Lucialovely(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
lemme knw wen u find smefin interesting... Kinda busy nw
owk dear
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Daraph(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Where my name
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by docsholz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Some are saying they have more thousand millionaires, abeg who did the counting grin
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by azzima(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
FKO81:
He's sold boxing champ Floyd Mayweather 39 cars … and counting
'I don't know if a franchised dealer is willing to do what I do'

Los Angeles exotic-car dealer Obi Okeke was sound asleep when his phone rang one morning at 3 a.m. last year.

It was Floyd Mayweather.

The undefeated welterweight champ had a mission for his trusted dealer: Have a Bugatti Veyron sitting in the driveway of his Las Vegas mansion in 12 hours.

It was time for Dr. Bugatti, as Okeke is sometimes called, to perform a miracle.

So Okeke jumped in the shower and headed to Fusion Luxury Motors, the Chatsworth, Calif., store he opened in 2012 and co-owns. He checked his notes, hopped on a plane, secured the car and drove it to Mayweather himself.

And he did it in 11 hours.

That’s life when you’re dealing with the spontaneous Mayweather, who, according to some reports, could rake in as much as $180 million this Saturday when he faces off with fellow superstar Manny Pacquiao.

Okeke said there’s no room for mediocrity when dealing with Mayweather. The polarizing boxer has high expectations for himself, Okeke said, and therefore does for everyone around him.

Okeke has sold 39 cars to Mayweather, including a $3.2 million Ferrari Enzo and three Bugatti Veyrons that are worth $6.2 million combined. In a career spanning nearly 30 years, Okeke has sold cars to the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jessica Simpson, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Tucker and more.

He started his career as a Chevrolet dealer in 1987 and eventually moved on to manage stores for Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, BMW, Ferrari and Maserati before he started his own.

Okeke, 53, spoke with Automotive News about his life and Mayweather adventures.

Q: Were you born in the U.S.?

A: I was not. My father is from Nigeria; my mother is from Ohio. I was born in Nigeria. My parents have been married for 57 years. When I was a kid, Nigeria had a civil war, so we escaped from Nigeria as refugees [to Ohio], just my mom and the kids. Then we went back to Nigeria. My parents weren’t crazy about the school system. My mom’s best friend was in charge of Swissair for western Africa, so they shipped me off to Switzerland.

When did you first meet Floyd?

Back in 2008, 2009. I was general manager of a Ferrari dealership. A business associate brought him to the Ferrari dealership. That was the first time I met Floyd, and then I transacted on two Ferraris with him.
http://www.autonews.com/article/20150429/RETAIL07/150429764?template=mobile
yes I applaud this luxury car salesman business acumen but it is LIGHT years away from conglomerates that span the length and breadth of the earth and rakes in bill lions. Even Mayweather, his main customer is not even close to sanomi in worth. End of story! !!

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by nonjebose(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
lemaverik:
I know Ladi in person.
Well,he might be rich but he's definitely not a guy to trust in any way.
He's sort of high level 419er.Of course he calls himself a Nigerian to be able to dupe more gullible pple and get whatever from our already corrupt govt officials.But he speak lil or no yoruba.he holds UK P.and u can always call him a brit than just just Yoruba nane
Can't even cruise freely in China because of one or two or even more pple he duped in Shanghai and China at large.

NB..
Just my opinion in what I know abt him.
shady deals
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by gift1108(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mind u,ur not better than those people u call noisemakers I hate discrimination

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by IamAtribalist: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
cool Of course this thread is not complete without my contribution. I couldn't stop laughing because one akpu-eater mentioned E-Money, P-Square and Linda Ikeji grin grin grin grin. A billion dollars is 200 times a billion naira. People are funny and tribalism has eaten up the brain. One thing akpu-eaters fail to realize is that the amala-eaters will ALWAYS be ahead of them in so many metrics for the next 200 years or so. Lets start with the most important indicator of success which is intelligence. The average amala-eater is far more intelligent than the average akpu-eater. As a Nigerian tribalist who has traveled the length and breadth of this country, this has been my experience. Lets throw sentiments and emotions out of the window and stick to facts. It is true that many Igbos are into trade but the Yorubas have an edge when it comes to smart money - stock portfolios, financial market investments etc. This is understandable since, the financial market of Nigeria was first established in the center of Yorubaland aka Lagos. So they have already cornered the market and have many years and many generations of families with strong niches in these markets. This is the reason why akpu-eaters beat chest. Because, the only way you can appear to compete with someone who is clearly better than you is if you make a lot of noise and try to confuse stupid people to look away from the raw data. The Igbos can easily beat the Hausas because the Hausas do not have a culture of education which has made them lag behind in Nigeria. So instead of getting disgraced everyday on NL by claiming to be better than amala-eaters (who are miles far ahead of them), they should cut their coats according to their size and beat chest about how superior they are to the cattle rearers. The amala-eaters are too big a fish for the akpu-eaters to fry. Stop embarrassing yourselves - the world has changed and people can now look up the facts in a matter of minutes. The superiority of the amala-eaters in no longer a secret in Nigeria. Akpu-eaters learn for once and stop been a fool. The wind has blown and the 'yansh'( grin) of the fowl has been exposed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by 2sex(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
obc:
Shut your toilet mouth. You are a fake Igbo if at all. How can you refer to a whole tribe as noise makers? Some of you are just behind the keyboard typing whatever nonesense that comes to your mind. I wish nairaland ve a slap button.
You are a bloody fool... I said noise making igbos on nairaland. I bet you are one and couldn't read properly forking nematode. angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
God,God,God how many times did i call you?when will you answer my prayers?i am tired of reading other people's success stories,pls let them read my own too and put vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu,prettythicksme,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1, chukwudi44,seun,lalasticlala and all my enemies in and outside nairaland to shame,do not allow anything to happen to them so that they will see what i will be in the future(amen).

olodo what made me your enemy? because I refuse to be a sai baba zombie like you? oponu
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
cool....
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=40464051]

olodo what made me your enemy? because I refuse to be a sai baba zombie like you? oponu[/quoteGod,God,God how many times did i call you?when will you answer my prayers?i am tired of reading other people's success stories,pls let them read my own too and put vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu,prettythicksme,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1, chukwudi44,seun,lalasticlala and all my enemies in and outside nairaland to shame,do not allow anything to happen to them so that they will see what i will be in the future(amen).
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Of course this thread is not complete without my contribution. I couldn't stop laughing because one akpu-eater mentioned E-Money, P-Square and Linda Ikeji grin grin grin grin. A billion dollars is 200 times a billion naira. People are funny and tribalism has eaten up the brain. One thing akpu-eaters fail to realize is that the amala-eaters will ALWAYS be ahead of them in so many metrics for the next 200 years or so. Lets start with the most important indicator of success which is intelligence. The average amala-eater is far more intelligent than the average akpu-eater. As a Nigerian tribalist who has traveled the length and breadth of this country, this has been my experience. Lets throw sentiments and emotions out of the window and stick to facts. It is true that many Igbos are into trade but the Yorubas have an edge when it comes to smart money - stock portfolios, financial market investments etc. This is understandable since, the financial market of Nigeria was first established in the center of Yorubaland aka Lagos. So they have already cornered the market and have many years and many generations of families with strong niches in these markets. This is the reason why akpu-eaters beat chest. Because, the only way you can appear to compete with someone who is clearly better than you is if you make a lot of noise and try to confuse stupid people to look away from the raw data. The Igbos can easily beat the Hausas because the Hausas do not have a culture of education which has made them lag behind in Nigeria. So instead of getting disgraced everyday on NL by claiming to be better than amala-eaters (who are miles far ahead of them), they should cut their coats according to their size and beat chest about how superior they are to the cattle rearers. The amala-eaters are too big a fish for the akpu-eaters to fry. Stop embarrassing yourselves - the world has changed and people can now look up the facts in a matter of minutes. The superiority of the amala-eaters in no longer a secret in Nigeria. Akpu-eaters learn for once and stop been a fool. The wind has blown and the 'yansh'( grin) of the fowl has been exposed.
omo i just dey gbadun you. Ride on man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by meccuno: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
mikolo80:
does agege sound rich to you?
have U Been To Agege Before?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Funjosh(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

olodo what made me your enemy? because I refuse to be a sai baba zombie like you? oponu

Who are you replying, you think say BABANGBALI dey get sense in the evening time like this

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
epic. Uppercut,knockout,see blood,see teeth for ground.Omo pls help me give them more.

cc:chukwud.i44
freegl.obe
msglobalw.onder
pretty.thicksme
funj.osh
vickyr.otex and all biafrans cheesy grin tongue

You smoke? angry angry
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by mikolo80: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
na ghetto na.so why claim they are rich ppl children
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Funjosh:

Who are you replying, you think say BABANGBALI dey get sense in the evening time like this

cheesy cheesy

See upper cut cheesy
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
God,God,God how many times did i call you?when will you answer my prayers?i am tired of reading other people's success stories,pls let them read my own too and put vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu,prettythicksme,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1, chukwudi44,seun,lalasticlala and all my enemies in and outside nairaland to shame,do not allow anything to happen to them so that they will see what i will be in the future(amen).

Amen!!! The future is here, oya become something! angry
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by favourlove1: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
prof1990:
see people working hard not screaming biafra across the street
n you where do you stand?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Baroba(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
The useless Yoruba/ Igbo chest beating continues on NL, keep fighting over men who don't even know you exist. Whether they are making billions a day tying up oil deals or closing sales in Alaba market, it ain't easy to make that kind of doe..

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by compujyde: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by igboboy3(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Sujimoto and Igho Sanomi are merely good managers. Most of the capital was sourced from shady politicians and their cronies i.e Kola Aluko and OBJ. I don't know about Ladi. I honestly take all these stories with a pinch of salt because they don't say the whole truth. One doesn't just wake up and stay building estates and oil farms. How did you get the capital?

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Ziggyzito(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
otipoju:
na lie. This list is not complete.Where is Dbanj the noisemaker with his Koko garri enteprises.
stvpeed fooo^l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.