Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (128786 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

Even e-money that everyone knows is 35 years

Op that list should be "youngest lagos flexing men"

Why are you guyz too petty like this? grin

stop disgracing yourself Mr. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by asha80(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
shogz89:
without opening your link.. I can see 1 billion naira.. We are talking billion dollars,, that's about 300billlion naira
open the link..it is 1bn dollars..the story was here on nairaland..the '1bn' you saw in the link is 1 billion(bn)...there was no N before the 1 to signify naira

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
signz:

I've never heard about Coliseum. Pls who's the owner?

modified

Nna eh just Google am. If little (un)known online shop could be making such an amount of money, imagine how much Konga, Jumia, etc will be making per day.

That's cool

one femi Adebiyi guy like that, i think he recently sold his stake though. When i saw the report myself i was shocked...... Some people just prefer to keep it coded, buy stakes in companies and jejely enjoy the cash, Afterall when jumia started, Tunde kehinde and ercin owned substansial percentage in the company before selling recently, these were guys below 30 years. I can even mention startups that make so much money its amazing. Naija is still virgin, you just have to hit the right place and its milk and honey from then onwards o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
lemaverik:
I know Ladi in person.
Well,he might be rich but he's definitely not a guy to trust in any way.
He's sort of high level 419er.Of course he calls himself a Nigerian to be able to dupe more gullible pple and get whatever from our already corrupt govt officials.But he speak lil or no yoruba.he holds UK P.and u can always call him a brit than just just Yoruba nane
Can't even cruise freely in China because of one or two or even more pple he duped in Shanghai and China at large.

NB..
Just my opinion in what I know abt him.

Who ask for your opinion please
Why don't you mind your business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by stinggy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
DankemzI:
Lets keep this tribal sentiments aside! Lets look at this from another perspective,... This guys if you trace their lineage well. Their ancestors dined with Colonial Lords way back then, they were the first to send their children abroad! Take a look at Our V.p a grandson of Awolowo becoming a v.p damn poverty Their birth,upbringing,growth,future,.. Was well polished with Gold!
But we'll still break that fence.
I can't afford not to be rich!
Poverty na one tea I no fit drink!
I got no option than to be successful!
His wife is Awolowo's grand-daughter, not the Prof.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ihedioramma: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
@OP, what is the name of there business and how many thousand people are they paying at end of every month?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
THE SLIGHTEST MENTION OF NAMES, REGION ON ANY THREAD ON NAIRALAND, ITS A WAR DECLARED.SEUN CHECK THIS,ELSE ONE DAY YOU'LL COME TO WORK AND REALIZE THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE ONLINE

4 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by lilien001(f): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Must every thing turn to tribalistic wars? SMH

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
God,God,God how many times did i call you?when will you answer my prayers?i am tired of reading other people's success stories,pls let them read my own too and put vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu,prettythicksme,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1, chukwudi44,seun,lalasticlala and all my enemies in and outside nairaland to shame,do not allow anything to happen to them so that they will see what i will be in the future(amen).
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Shegebanti007: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bleep who posted this and in the first place are they not related to politicians so what made them youngest billionaires now when in the first place i all they money used in their business is our stolen money and i can sight one with Obasanjo in the pic above, so how are they. Next time better post something better and dont begin to spoil my weekend this very moment.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by brainiac007: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
igho sanomi INTERNATIONAL business venture has offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, UK etc with a worth of over 2 Billion DOLLARS and this uche here is talking about some spare part seller in idumota making 600k a monththat's the problem with igbos, their small mind is too myopic to think BIG.They are too pedestrian in thought and too LOCAL.

Hmm...must we always make tribalistic statements every time. Is this how much hate thrives among us?
Please, let's all try to tolerate one another. This is a great nation. Let's not ruin it with our attitude towards each other.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by baba11(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
All these do not concern me....what I'm just after is the sources/foundation of their wealth cool
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!
epic. Uppercut,knockout,see blood,see teeth for ground.Omo pls help me give them more.

cc:chukwudi44
freeglobe
msglobalwonder
prettythicksme
funjosh
vickyrotex and all biafrans cheesy grin tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by deejeet1: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is inspiring... The list is not complete without my name though. Got to triple up my hustle

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
stinggy:

His wife is Awolowo's grand-daughter, not the Prof.
why did you correct him?you should have left him with his ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by basilo101: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
abokiigbo:

You guys have come again! Ibo people make tooo much noise. where did you see importation of fake motor spare parts here now, or production of fake brands, or fake drugs. Igbos mainly make money from fraud!
CHeck out the list below

Mike Adenuga telecoms,oil,banking etc
Oba otudeke, Femi Otedola, Rasak Okoya, Adebuju Kessington, Sam Adedoyin, Fola Adeola, Ade Ojo(Elizade) Folawiyo, Harry Akande, Folorunsho Alakija etc, now these are just a few of Yoruba wealth, Adenuga's wealth alone will buy all your alaba and ladipo market plus Ariara. PLease when next we are talking wealth educate youself properly before refering us to Onitsha market. All the names above have genuine businesses going for them. Not some fake importer of fake goods!

All the noise about Ibo people building the Lagos economy must be the joke of the century.
Igbos prefer thousands of millionaires to tens of billionairs. Each person is mandated to redistribute his wealth by trainig and settling as many as possible. While Igbos have those that will match the above names u metioned, such as pachal dozie, zinox, Juhel, Ornage Drugs, Nestoil, Ibeto, Capital oil, Orji uzo kalu, coscharis, Chivita, emeka offor, Arthur eze, Peace Air, etc, yoruba lack the the caliber of Alaba and Onitsha boys which are ordinary common men rising to become millionairs through trade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by TrollTrap: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
All y'all chanting Omo Yoruba and Igbo should go sort your priorities out ye knobheads

I admire the people on the list and I hope to join them soon.#Lordblessmyhustle
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
I didnt see Dikeoha Onyema CEO Ochemba and associates ltd, Ugwumba 1 of Nenwe
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by totit: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
basilo101:

Igbos prefer thousands of millionaires to tens of billionairs. Each person is mandated to redistribute his wealth by trainig and settling as many as possible. While Igbos have those that will match the above names u metioned, such as pachal dozie, zinox, Juhel, Ornage Drugs, Nestoil, Ibeto, Capital oil, Orji uzo kalu, coscharis, Chivita, emeka offor, Arthur eze, Peace Air, etc, yoruba lack the the caliber of Alaba and Onitsha boys which are ordinary common men rising to become millionairs through trade

Gerrout of here grin
If yoruba are bad as you try to make us believe how come they are doing better than yeeboo, how come SW is the only region with least poverty index grin

Gerrout and carry you aba made stats commot for yee cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by obstead200(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
They should go to Alaba, Onisha and Aba (Ariaria) International market to update the list.
the boys in Alaba, Onitsha and Ariria may be multi-millionaires but they are definitely NOT billionaires. (NB, I am a born and bred Igbo guy)

Back to the topic; knowing nigeria the way I do, I can bet my one year salary that these rich young men mentioned in the thread are most likely acting as proxies fronting for some thiefing politician or oil thief behind them

5 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by caesaraba(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rex123:

You want to be a billionaire? Be an entrepreneur!

God bless you!!!
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Jacko1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
People happy for their brothers making the list hope say the money go reach you.... Deir wealth will nt add a dime to your pocket taking Panadol on anoda man headache
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Elle277(f): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm happy for them...I will get there!..so help me God Amen!!
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Freeman50(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Have to work for it.... In other to be rich. Money is good.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by obc: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shut your toilet mouth. You are a fake Igbo if at all. How can you refer to a whole tribe as noise makers? Some of you are just behind the keyboard typing whatever nonesense that comes to your mind. I wish nairaland ve a slap button.
2sex:
I am IGBO, but sincerely, the noise making igbos on nairaland are something else... they have their brains wrongly wired and need to check into the next lunatic clinic.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
basilo101:

True. That Nigeria is able to have a set of people to call middle class its thanks to the Igbos. There are more Igbo millionaires ( self made without govt loot) than there are in any other tribe. I don't support tribalism or any of that nonsense but this is just a fact.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by emog17(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Psquare, Linda Ikeji and Chinedu Echeruo nko?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by charlsecy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market...
Not as easy as you think!
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Truth234(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

Even e-money that everyone knows is 35 years

Op that list should be "youngest lagos flexing men"

You are funny really, do you know how much you have to earn a day to be a billionaire? You are citing 64 million few months ago, do you know that is just $244,444?

You need to earn more than $2 million (450 million) a day on the average to be a billionaire. Stop quoting 600k a day, its just $2666.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by MATEX30: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
3 Richest Youngest Nigeria Millionaire today and their net worth -http://www.businessblogmoney.com/2015/11/3-youngest-billionaires-in-nigeria.html
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Rex123(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
caesaraba:

God bless you!!!
And you too bro!
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
So many "Oti Mkpu" on this thread.
Make una dey there they know who make how much but my question is: what shall be said about you and
how did you made legitimately embarassed

Make una dey there dey drink panadol on top of another person matter smiley

Uche, Sola and Musa, face your work and quit all these asinine comments! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.