Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation (1127 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Julietcutie(f): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Imagine your mum left your dad when you were just 8 months old because He had no money. Your dad remarried a lady because He needed someone who will take care of you. So when u grew up, due to the financial state of the house, your step mum sold her wrappers so that she could sponsor your education.And luckily you graduated as a medical doctor, owned ur hospital.One day due to your good treatments, your hospital have been crowded with patients, all the sick bed has been occupied by people, leaving only a single bed. And an emergency occurred due to an accident which your real mum and ur step mum was involved and both was brought to ur hospital. who will u admit ? Your biological mum / Or your step mum.??(The situation permits you to choose just one.).
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2015
I dont even imagine dt
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by vizkiz: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2015
should I tell you one fact?

Just because you are blood doesn't make you family. #fact

6 Likes

Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Highcuerayte: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2015
On behalf of NETC i say End Time Scenario
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Julietcutie(f): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2015
vizkiz:
should I tell you one fact?

Just because you are blood doesn't make you family. #fact

you are right

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by vizkiz: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:

you are right

so what do you think the right action is?
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Diamonddris(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Old story...

I will stop imagining sha...
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
I'll admit both and get an extra bed. Shikena.

Just because she abandoned Dad should not make me turn my back on my blood.

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Julietcutie(f): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2015
vizkiz:

so what do you think the right action is?
well as for me its my step mom I would admit

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Mossaino(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:
Imagine your mum left your dad
when you were just 8
months old because He had no
money. Your dad
remarried a lady because He
needed someone who will
take care of you. So when u grew
up, due to the
financial state of the house, your
step mum sold her
wrappers so that she could
sponsor your
education.And luckily you
graduated as a medical
doctor, owned ur hospital.One
day due to your good
treatments, your hospital have
been crowded with
patients, all the sick bed has been
occupied by people,
leaving only a single bed. And an
emergency occurred
due to an accident which your
real mum and ur step
mum was involved and both was
brought to ur
hospital. who will u admit ? Your
biological mum / Or
your step mum.??(The situation
permits you to choose
just one.).

Hmmn! This is indeed a very difficult situation... Though there is a saying that "blood is thicker than water" but also there is also another saying that "Can a Mother forget her sucking child?" I would rather rephrase that as "can a true mother forget her sucking child". Well, from what you have written so far it seem your step mum fits in more as your true mother considering she went to the extreme to ensure that you had an education when your biological mum didn't really care what happened to you. With due respect to your biological Mum for bringing you into this world but she didn't do well by abandoning you at the tender age... notwithstanding what she has done to you be good to her and show her love. So I'm sure you should know what to do now if you are in such kind of situation but I hope you don't have a situation where you have to choose between the two anyway. God bless your heart and grant you wisdom to always make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by eleko1: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Blood is thicker than water.U can't neglected Ur biological mum because of her past misdeeds.Remember U survive by her breast milk for that 8 mnts,if not U won't be where u are as a Medical doc. Love conquer evil.
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Feranchek(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol. On seeing the both of them, at that instant, my step mom will definitely catch my attention cos I see her almost everyday and I KNOW HER FACE. It'll take a closer look or my dad telling me, before I'll be able to recognize my biological mom. And by that time, my step mom is already receiving her treatment grin
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Julietcutie(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Feranchek:
Lol. On seeing the both of them, at that instant, my step mom will definitely catch my attention cos I see her almost everyday and I KNOW HER FACE. It'll take a closer look or my dad telling me, before I'll be able to recognize my biological mom. And by that time, my step mom is already receiving her treatment grin
lol
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Julietcutie(f): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
eleko1:
Blood is thicker than water.U can't neglected Ur biological mum because of her past misdeeds.Remember U survive by her breast milk for that 8 mnts,if not U won't be where u are as a Medical doc. Love conquer evil.
yea but the step mum saw the person tru and made him be a doctor
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by cegxie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is a really dicey situation.. But if I were a medical doctor and there is a way I can attend to both of them I will but first I will attend to the more serious case between the both of them. The ethic here is to save life.

If the bed is a problem then as a medical doctor, I can always attend to my step mum @ home except like I said if she has a more serious case and then I can do a referral for my real mum to another hospital.

In btw may such a situation never come my way that I have to chose between family and love.
Re: What Would U Do If You Were In This Situation by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
cegxie:
This is a really dicey situation.. But if I were a medical doctor and there is a way I can attend to both of them I will but first I will attend to the more serious case between the both of them. The ethic here is to save life.

If the bed is a problem then as a medical doctor, I can always attend to my step mum @ home except like I said if she has a more serious case and then I can do a referral for my real mum to another hospital.

In btw may such a situation never come my way that I have to chose between family and love.
1 bottle of Orijin 4 u.. . wink

(1) (Reply)

Win Up To 20,000 Naira In This Season SMA Photo 'share N Rate' Contest ! / What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship / The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.