Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Aso Rock Needs Cleansing –pastor Nuhu Kure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Needs Cleansing –pastor Nuhu Kure (6576 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Pray Against Assassination Of Jonathan In 2014 - Pastor Kure / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Needs Cleansing –pastor Nuhu Kure by JJYOU: 1:09pm On May 26, 2009
[size=18pt] Aso Rock needs cleansing –Pastor Nuhu Kure[/size]
From DENNIS MERNYI, Abuja
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There is something in Aso Rock that poisons the character of a good man and limits his performance, and President Umar Musa Yar’Adua should be careful, so that Aso Rock does not consume his presidency prematurely, Pastor Emmanuel Nuhu Kure has warned. Kure is the

President and founder of Throneroom Ministries, a prayer-oriented, non-denominational ministry based in Kafanchan, Kaduna State, Kure, a former lecturer, has since established a reputation for his fire-spitting prophecies on national issues.

Recently, he attracted a cream of the Nigerian political class including former head of state, Gen Yakubu Gowon (rtd), former minister, Prof. Jerry Gana, former Senate President, Anyim Pius Anyim, serving minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, among several others to Kafanchan on what he tagged: Operation Nigeria.

Why Operation Nigeria
We have observed that the problem of this country started from its foundation. It is not with politics, it is not the agitations we hear about from different communities feeling left out of the national cake. Neither is it about how the federal system is run. Its foundation, it has always been faulty. It started right from the time of Lord Luggard, the way the country was structured. Right from the time of our founding fathers. Some of them had selfish agenda to form their own nations, from Awo to Zik, Tafawa Balewa, to Ahmadu Bello, to Tarka and the rest.

Yar’Adua’s Presidency
Let me tell you, Yar’Adua is the only president that God has told me will not finish his tenure if he fails to stop the religious crises in the country. I want him to understand that his failure to address the persistent religious clashes between Muslims and Christians will become the nemesis that will haunt him and his government and God will not allow him to end his tenure as President of Nigeria. God is going to judge him by the day, by the minute, and by the hour.

It is left for Yar ‘Adua to determine whether he will last or not. And not because he is a Moslem or a Christian; the work of his hands will judge him and determine whether he survives or not. Look, Obasanjo brought development but it was overshadowed by controversies. But with this government, everything seems to be in a labyrinth.

We appear to have come to a complete stand-still; no going forward, no going backwards. This government is at precipice. Their crisis management skill is almost zero. The government must do something to redeem its image. Crisis has tested this government and has found it wanting. This government is sick. Now, I am not talking about the physical infirmities of the president but of the system.

Secret of my prophetic power
One, I don’t have any hidden agenda; my heart is clean. I have a sincere call to do what I am doing now. I was dying on my sick bed when God called me. My five brothers and sisters, I saw them die before me. In 1975, I was to die, on my sick bed, when God saved me. And by 1976, around April, May, I heard the voice of the Lord. The voice that I heard said I should arise, that if I saw things happen in heaven, I should say them, that I was called as a chronicler. Now, the voice that brought me that respite, gave me two things. He said I should be a chronicler, I should say things as I see them.

Controversial style of preaching
The Man who spoke to me did not put any bars in my way. When God called me, He said I was going to be a chronicler; that whatsoever I saw, that was what I was going to tell. But I don’t tell everything, if I do, the whole place would burn. I don’t talk too fast, until things get to a head, and things are getting to a head now. And the only person who must act now is the President.

Yar’Adua’s handling of the Niger Delta crisis
Actually he even seems to be the one that has handled the situation best. And I have always said this. Yar’Adua is the key to the Niger Delta, he doesn’t have a personal interest there; he has nobody to mentor there; he is not an oil magnate. But we had thought he would raise a more radical Niger Delta Ministry but just like the other ministries around them, he failed. And overall, there is this cloud over the government. The foundation is wrong, perhaps in the process of selecting him. The Bible says: ‘if the foundations be faulty, what can the righteous do?’

But I still make bold to say this: In the beginning, God chose Yar’Adua, and God has not changed His mind. He deliberately chose him to save us from strangulation. Yar’Adua is redemption of some sort. He is still part of God’s programme. You will notice that some key prophets in this nation announced him like a saviour, go back to your previous press releases from those men of God and see. Some of them may have changed course now but that is what God intended him to be. However, there is something about that seat that poisons the character of a good man and limits him from performing.

I think the seat in the Aso Rock Villa needs deliverance. Somebody needs to tell the President to pack out for two months. Let him allow some real tongue -speaking prayer warriors invade that place and ostracise all strange spirits. If he would allow that and listen to counsel after that, things would change over night for him. He doesn’t need to become a Christian because God does not ordain based on religion but He appoints men that would work for Him. The place needs cleansing.
Jos Crisis
Moslems have to learn to respect other people’s religion, just as a Christian has to. I tell you, religious bias will become the undoing of the President. He will need wisdom to handle that aspect.
It is not the Niger Delta; it is not the South-South. It’s religion that would be his unmaking in this country, and God would have to intervene or else, the country will burn. But then, God will intervene. When it comes to religion, people become emotional. The president must ask for grace to rise above emotions. If he does not, God will intervene, or Nigeria will burn, but God would not allow Nigeria to burn. .
That was a side of him we noted during the Jos crisis. That was a very dangerous side. He should instead be a father to all.

Christians in the North are feeling like orphans
Christians in the North are feeling like orphans. The Bauchi crisis came and the governor didn’t protect them, even his fellow Moslem politicians, from the opposition parties, told him so. And these are fellow Moslems. He didn’t act fast enough. He is playing both ways. But God who sees in secret will fight for us. As someone who witnessed the Kafanchan crisis, I know that Christians do not go out of their way to start any crisis. This does not portend well for the country. We should know that there is a limit to human patience.

As a man of God, I cannot fight anyone, but I cannot say the same of other Christians. The President had better listen to this now; the Christians in the North feel insecure. There is arms build-up everywhere, and the law enforcement agencies should dig them out. Except the President handles this well, it will quicken his demise from power.

Pastor Adeboye’s jet
Does Adeboye not deserve a private jet? I am not aware that Adeboye bought a private jet for himself. I am aware that members of the church decided to buy the jet for him. He does not have the money to buy a private jet. You don’t know the man you are talking about. The demand on him (Adeboye) is increasing. The truth is that he has affected the whole world. Now, his work has so doubled, that he just needs that respite. If you criticize any other pastor in Nigeria, I will stand by you, but not Pastor Adeboye. Now, has he ceased to serve the poor? He has not.

I am not defending him. Only the Holy Spirit can defend our testimonies. With the jet, he will hold a service at the camp and will still be able to go for service in another country same day and fly back. http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/may/26/national-26-05-2009-04.htm
Re: Aso Rock Needs Cleansing –pastor Nuhu Kure by Ibime(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2009
I know this pastor Kure (or Prophet Kure as he was called back then). He was a friend of my fathers and used to stay in our house whenever he visited PH. So Kure is now making political statements brazenly? This is the same guy who prophesied in our church in the mid-1990's that Abacha would be good for the country. To use his words, he said that Abacha would be a leader in the mould of Jehu (David's General) and would clean out corrupt and inept leadership with his no nonsense style. I laugh in Spanish.
Re: Aso Rock Needs Cleansing –pastor Nuhu Kure by JJYOU: 3:10pm On May 26, 2009
Ibime:

I know this pastor Kure (or Prophet Kure as he was called back then). He was a friend of my fathers and used to stay in our house whenever he visited PH. So Kure is now making political statements brazenly? This is the same guy who prophesied in our church in the mid-1990's that Abacha would be good for the country. To use his words, he said that Abacha would be a leader in the mould of Jehu (David's General) and would clean out corrupt and inept leadership with his no nonsense style. I laugh in Spanish.
that prophesy stopped him from being your dads friend? i am sinner emeritus bros. we all stand only by Gods grace. i dont know him.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity / APC, Buhari Can't Blackmail Nigeria - PDP Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.