Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too (29320 Views)

We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu / Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by harbdulrasaq88(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
The photos were shared by Yakubu Adamu, SA Communications to the Deputy Governor of Bauchi State, Engr. Nuhu Gidado. After the cut is the conversation that took place between them

Funny Conversation
Girl: I know you. Kai ne Deputy Governor.
DGov: That's brilliant of you. What's is your name and how old are you?
Girl: I want to be a Deputy Governor when I grow.
DGov: Which means you have to read your books very well and be a good girl at home.
Girl: They are all looking at me somehow. Nikam kace ma police din nan bazan sauka a cinyan ka ba"

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-little-girl-tells-bauchi-state.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by princemillla(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is nice.... May Your wish come to pass

16 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by lekkie073(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
op is not being truthful. ..
d Convo was ;

man: will u marry me?
girl: go and ask my father for permission sir grin

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by amtaken(f): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Little girl that he will soon marry.

You go fear make up.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Akkord4gov: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
lekkie073:

d Convo was ;

Your mind is dirty ehn....
Me sef no trust these Mallam.

21 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
See as the man hold am like say Im wan marry am.
And yes I can never have a straight mind whenever I see an hausa man with a female child.
Meanwhile she just no wan embarrass the man,everyone knows she means Governor and only said deputy Governor to please him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by sukkot: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
mmkayyyy lil lady set ya sight a bit lower. unless you want to be a kleptocrat too lolz jus sayin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
prettysolid:
See as the man hold am like say Im wan marry am.
And yes I can never have a straight mind whenever I see an hausa man with a female child.
Meanwhile she just no wan embarrass the man,everyone knows she means Governor and only said deputy Governor to please him.
amtaken:
Little girl that he will soon marry.
You go fear make up.
lekkie073:
d Convo was ;
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
That man to their right has a classic pedophile face, I wouldn't trust my grown ass son near him talkless of a Young girl lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by billyoung: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
But wait who listened to the conversation? Is it the person taking the pics or the pot-bellied fellow beside them looking aloof.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
then I'll be a president...
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Ohammadike: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Your mind is dirty ehn....
Me sef no trust these Mallam.
never have a clean mind among those mallams

Especially when little girls are involved

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by pabjo: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by xager(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Make the man no go marry am o undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by scanp(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
all this muslim people way no de take eyes see small girls................. mr deputy i hope your third leg is not reacting as you lap the girl grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Flexherbal(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Being a politician in Nigeria is not funny.
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by nairalandaddict: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
lekkie073:

d Convo was ;

You got it. . meanwhile the man is already nursing idea of how to kidnap the little gir

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by sweetcocoa(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm.

I'm not comfortable with these pictures walai.lipsrsealed undecided

Why is the girl that made up? why am I even asking as if I haven't lived in the north. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by kennyman2000(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
What is the essence of the quoting Abi you wan report us.

[quote author=baebae post=43707085][/quote]
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by JaypeeAnics(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
She has a dream to become a deputy gov, maybe a governor...... but d problem is DAT all did Aboki don't like it when their women gain power, instead dey will get married to u at a tender age.....ABOKI.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by shadrach77: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
The deputy governor is asking her to read her books as if he got there via his educational attainment grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by pretydiva(f): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Interpretation pls. She's cute btw
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by ajepako(f): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
watch out..

He will marry that girl in five years ..

Awon agbaaya

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by elopee3000(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
lekkie073:

d Convo was ;

you dey mind the Op? Can southerner kidnap this one and took her to onitsha and convert her to Christianity? how southerners will be dead by now in the north

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Vision4God: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Work towards it gal wt a gud heart
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by nbright: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just pray she isn't married off anytime soon grin angry
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Memphis357(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
He looks like a perv to me.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by ironMind: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
that small girl should come down from the man leg oo. the man mind he dirty. him will think the girl now as his wife. and before you say jack robberyson he has marry her

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Daniel058(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pharuka de sdllah ebribody
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by slowice(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
All I see is a young northern woman nd her potential hubby carrying her on his leg....northern men no get joy at all.....all they see in young a female is wife material

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.