Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You (2783 Views)

10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / Curviest African Women / REVEALED: Real Reasons Why African Women Wear Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by ebitari2013: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Beads are usually small round pieces of pierced glass, wood or metal strung together to serve as adornment for the waist, neck or ankle beads.

Waist Beads are common with females and they are an excellent tool for women to feel more feminine and beautiful. These beautiful gemstone waist beads are hand made and customized. The tradition of wearing beads is an age long one, from time immemorial; it has been worn for varying reasons by the royalty, for body adornment, deification and decoration.

The wearing of beads on the waist was made popular by the Yorubas in Nigeria. Overtime the culture of the use of beads has been associated with both spiritual and material reasons. In some parts of Africa, the beads are anointed in oils and the woman stands over a smoked pot and commences to ‘smoke her self’.

This practice aids in sensory pleasure for the man. Some beads are adorned with bells, which is a signal to let the man know that the woman wants to engage in se.xual intercourse. The Yorubas have a revered usage attached to the waist beads. It is also worn as a form of birth control, as a way of preventing obesity or also for their ‘healing’ and - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/11/very-surprise-see-reason-why-african.html#sthash.DweVfmAY.dpuf

Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by princeogbeide1(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2015
After giving their daughters beads to wear around their waste, same parents will still caution their daughters when they see them with men"
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by sinaj(f): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
S
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
if girl strip & you see waist beads,just run.
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by september17(f): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
lmao. Why nau
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by Sammieb(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
ebitari2013:

Some beads are adorned with bells, which is a signal to let the man know that the woman wants to engage in se.xual intercourse.

Sounds very Funny to Me.
Trying to picture the Scenario.

Why wouldn't this women just say what they want instead of wearing bells on their waist like tagged animals
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by IamLEGEND1: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
september17:
lmao. Why nau
end time accessory.
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by Maxi112: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2015
sapiosexual1:
If I see waist beads on a girl, na end of discussion be that o. Call me primitive, I'll take the name but still pass. I'll rather she has a pusay ring than waist beads. At least there would be smthng to suck at while giving her head.
must u suck any punny u come across
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by Maxi112: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2015
sapiosexual1:
No sir, only my bae's own.
cool
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by pbs4real(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by quincie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
sapiosexual1:
If I see waist beads on a girl, na end of discussion be that o. Call me primitive

Gone ar d days wen ladies wear it for charm.

Check my signature for ur GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, PTE & CGFNS Exam Registration,Training & Admission processing.
Re: Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You by chudyprince: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
why nau?

(1) (Reply)

Pusssysandie Challenge! / Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night / She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.