Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? (1307 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Reason Why Dating Get Difficult When You Reach Your 20's / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by angelgirl1(f): 1:32pm On May 26, 2009
or make you feel empty inside. What I mean by casual dating is jumping from one girls bed to the next without being in a serious relationship, maybe even one night stands. Don't you just feel empty inside after a while, not having any emotional connection? When the only thing between two human beings is pleasure. There is no substance. You wake up and you are in bed with someone you feel nothing for. Do you leave before they wake because there's an emptiness that surrounds that bed. Do you ever feel disgusted with yourself.

I ask because it seems like most men are doing it these days. Not all men but most. It seems like they are trying to impress their friends by being able to brag about how many girls they have had. Well I for one would not be impressed. lol

Does it feel empty?
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by luxoire(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2009
nope it doesnt feel empty because most guys / men engagaing in such activities are so shallow there is no emotional hole / depth in them to fill smiley
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by biola44: 1:43pm On May 26, 2009
@poster: empty sumtyms n many guys prefer it 2 hrtbrk, bragging rights, dats wats in vogue n getting a serious girl 2 date is not as easy as u think,  i noticed most of my frnds had terrible 1st r/s which they never got over,  so goodluck 2 girls dat come their way
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:00pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

nope it doesnt feel empty because most guys / men engagaing in such activities are so shallow there is no emotional hole / depth in them to fill smiley

True!
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by iice(f): 2:03pm On May 26, 2009
angelgirl1:

or make you feel empty inside. What I mean by casual dating is jumping from one girls bed to the next without being in a serious relationship, maybe even one night stands. Don't you just feel empty inside after a while, not having any emotional connection? When the only thing between two human beings is pleasure. There is no substance. You wake up and you are in bed with someone you feel nothing for. Do you leave before they wake because there's an emptiness that surrounds that bed. Do you ever feel disgusted with yourself.

I ask because it seems like most men are doing it these days. Not all men but most. It seems like they are trying to impress their friends by being able to brag about how many girls they have had. Well I for one would not be impressed. lol

Does it feel empty?

One night stands or 2 days marathon are not relationships.  
Pleasure is a feeling.  .  .people don't need to be emotionally connected to feel it.  .  .be it man or woman.
Yes some men like to brag.  .  .
And as luxoire said, some men are not that emotionally deep so they wont be feeling empty.
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by vanderjo(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2009
I'm not supporting it though but you do not blame those that indulge in it,they must have gone through emotional trauma,so the find it hard to be involve emotional n truly,they hardly feel something for women cuz they develop a hard stance.
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by deb(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2009
men are naturally not built by emotions. Our sight control alot of our responses to things.
If we continue to see beautiful girls, we could just be happy having a taste of them without
feeling emotional emptiness until we are ready to settle down. Its just nature, not primarily
caused by past hurts
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by vanderjo(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2009
@angelgirl1,
Every serious man will take u serious cuz
number oone:you too fine
number two:you get style
anything wey you want baby i go give am to you. grin angry
You are pretty girl.
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by foye57(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2009
van der jo:

@angelgirl1,
Every serious man will take u serious cuz
number oone:you too fine
number two:you get style
anything wey you want baby i go give am to you. grin angry
You are pretty girl.

cant u just hold ur tongue, dude! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by vanderjo(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2009
@foye57,
nope,that girl is beautiful,admit lol.
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by angelgirl1(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2009
That photo on my profile is not me. It is a Nigerian model named Oluchi Onweagba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmEYqgv7M0
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by mccloud224(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2009
Abeg post you pix.I believe we've met at some point tongue
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2009
some relationships might "seem" empty to YOU but some of us men are not satisfied BY ONE WOMAN and need more(we could settle for less but, NAH!!!!). not all of these men have ONS only, some have multiple GFS, yes i said girlfriendS, meaning that they have many long term relationships going at the same time.
we all know that you cant get the perfect woman/man in just ONE person, just wont happen, so dating multiple partner assures that you get all what you need in a mate. the list is endless depending on whats your flavor: the classy lady, the freak, the party animal, the baby mama, the homey girl, the down for whateva girl, the soul mate etc. as much as we can try, its impossible to get more than 3"genre" in one person and having multiple GFS is the only option.
the idea is to find people who accept you lifestyle, to be upfront about who you are. hiding your self away like a criminal because of a woman isnt worth the hassle and stress. you just have to make sure that when you are together, you give your 150%. as long as you fulfill these women needs/desires, all "should" be well(unless they want you present all the time)
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by oyinda3(f): 2:19pm On May 27, 2009
how can a man get married and settle down with just one woman for the rest of his life after he spend all his whole previous life compulsively going from one woman to the next. Marriage will be like a prison for them and will almost never work lipsrsealed
I personally will not marry a guy who has had more than 2 or 3 gfs in his entire life (serious or non-serious). They may be hard to find but i'll find one. AMEN lol
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by biola44: 2:47pm On May 27, 2009
oyinda.:

how can a man get married and settle down with just one woman for the rest of his life after he spend all his whole previous life compulsively going from one woman to the next. Marriage will be like a prison for them and will almost never work lipsrsealed
I personally will not marry a guy who has had more than 2 or 3 gfs in his entire life (serious or non-serious). They may be hard to find but i'll find one. AMEN lol

"d more d merrier" grin grin grin
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by oyinda3(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2009
biola44:

"d more d merrier" grin grin grin

God punish your 44 year old ass grin grin grin
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by pringles1(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2009
guys think with their hammer so hw can they ever be satisfied with one woman
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by 190: 1:54am On May 28, 2009
well after a day round
i simply bonce and delete their calls
it aint interestin 2 me anymore!
they seem 2 me more lik a bone in the neck or sometin
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by Oxone(m): 5:34am On May 28, 2009
See, the problem is that God gave men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by Remii(m): 5:47am On May 28, 2009
Oxone:

See, the problem is that God gave men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oxone: Is that how your own system works? Mine is not like that oo! lol. 
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by Oxone(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2009
Remii:

oxone: Is that how your own system works? Mine is not like that oo! lol. 

was a joke man. lol
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by biola44: 8:45am On May 28, 2009
oyinda.:

God punish your 44 year old ass grin grin grin

pls, ow does my post affect u n do u know i'm 44? winch grin grin
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by pringles1(f): 10:25am On May 28, 2009
Guys r bitches
Re: Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? by smooooooth: 10:44am On May 28, 2009
nope. its actually want the girls want.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Innocent Looking Girls Hang Out With Yahoo Yahoo Boys? / Pls Help Me, Which 1 Is D Right Lady 4 Me . . / If You Find You Girl Friend On A Dating Site What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.