Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (1249 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / (picture) How I Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Gir / How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl by Moorevibe(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
When a girl is exhibitng sexual attraction to her biological father, it is called Electra complex. It is may sound unbelievable but it happens in many homes we may not be aware of. Chinenye Obidigbo, gathered the story of a young girl who has been caught in the love web since she was a teen. The story sounds unbelievable, but true.

My name is Stella and I am 25 years of age. I started having an erotic feeling for my dad when I was 21 years old while in my finals at the university . My parents got married at a very young age so they had us on time and we grew with them. I was the most favourite of dad’s and I loved him so much.

Despite the number of children my parents had, my dad was still looking charming, tall, a very sexy physique and most importantly, very rich. I was so attached to my dad even as a child but when I became an adult, the feelings became erotic.
I lived off camp in a 3-bedroom flat alone while in my finals, so on that fateful day; my dad paid me a visit since he was around the neighbourhood. I have been having funny imagination of being in bed with my dad and praying to have at least one opportunity to fulfill my heart desire.
He already called an hour before to inform so I was prepared and bent on carrying out my plan of seducing him that day. Eventually he arrived and we exchanged pleasantries. He inquired about my well being after he had settled comfortably on one of the cushions in the sitting room, I sat close to him with my head on his shoulder while we talked.
While in the middle of our discussion, I started frolicking with my dad’s chest, caressing him as he spoke. At first he didn’t understand what I doing until my hand got to his manhood area. He pushed me away forcefully and asked what was that about, I started crying where I was on the floor and he moved with compassion to calm me down and quickly apologized for being so hard on me.
As he spoke, I wasn’t really listening to what he was saying, my eyes was just fixed on his face as I thought of how much in love with him I am. He lifted me up to rest on his shoulder that was when I quickly locked lips with him. He became so shocked and asked amidst shouting, ‘Stella are you going crazy?’ why the strange act? I answered him by confessing my long overdue feelings for him.
I said ‘Dad I know it’s kinda odd but I am crazy about you, I love you dad, I am deeply in love with you. I can’t seem to get you off my mind’. I didn’t know how to approach you at home because of mummy and I wasn’t having enough courage to but when you called to inform about your visit, I made up my mind to show you in my actions what I feel for you”. I said. He stood there both shocked and dumbfounded.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/11/how-i-seduced-made-love-and-got.html

LINK IS SPAM FREE smiley

http://adquet.com/display/index.php?page=click/validate/2/2/1056/384/d3a839095c3be50979f7010e3e3899d3/91dcfdfd6ce90b279d8421ce64a2e8d2
Re: How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl by Philtim(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
mtchewwww....u never baff

(1) (Reply)

Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. / Male Neighbor Gives Me Dirty/Bad Looks Whenever He Sees Me? / Was She Raped????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.