Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fcmb Is The Worst Customer Friendly Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fcmb Is The Worst Customer Friendly Bank (635 Views)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? / Fcmb The Best Customer Friendly Bank In Nigeria, Celebrates Happy Customers Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Is The Worst Customer Friendly Bank by lexybabe: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
FCMB is definitely operating on an outdated platform which is not customer friendly! imagine having 5k in my account, fuel guage of car is red and there is fuel scarcity and no light (NEPA) only for me to finally get to the fuel pump, paid 4K with my card through pos and to see that my account was debited but the transaction failed. i logged the complaint and was told it will take 5days to revert. with no reversal on the 5th day, i called customer service again and was told it will take 7days, on the 7th which is a friday, i called again and was told to wait till the tuesday of the next week. meanwhile the same friday i went to the branch on ajose adeogun for atm card renewal but was told i had no money in my account so i can't be given the card after this glorified bank had put me through so much inconvenience and have my 4k with them. Prospective customers beware!!! Present customers pls think about this!!!
Re: Fcmb Is The Worst Customer Friendly Bank by bolorunfem(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
@OP, you are so right. I wanted to report them here consequent on my experience with them but I decided to just let it pass. I was there recently to do BVN linkage and it was so obvious their customer service was very poor. As early as 9am all of them at the customer service desk already looked morose as if they worked overnight and their ''Madam" herself looked as if she was there to do us a favour by attending to customers. I was just being pushed from one person to another over something I had done without hitch in other banks. For me, FCMB is a No-No!
Re: Fcmb Is The Worst Customer Friendly Bank by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sorry for what happened to you and i can tell you for free that the error will be rectified. Remember, FCMB is your number one customer friendly bank. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CNN: Defiant Saudi Arabia Says It Can Handle Low Oil Prices 'for A LongTime' / Rat Poison Business Now Booming In Nigeria / Industrial Weaving Machine For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.