Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) (46644 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / EFCC Seizes N860 Million Mansion From The Ex-air Force Chief + PHOTOS / Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its obvious Bugari has stopped paying these guys. Or Tinubu has hijacked the whole system against the president, this is giving us impression that all is not well internally. But we hear a lot come next year. Yak Isong odot ukana!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Episteme2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's a pity that this is coming from Sahara Reporters. They used the appropriate words.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by anonimi: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
qtx:
may be tinubu and Buhari have stopped paying their dues. or what do you think? cheesy

Not improbable since the Junketer-in-Chief, JiC said he met an EMPTY treasury and so cannot fulfill his campaign promises. shocked
But he has plenty money to travel the world in six months!
What an IRONY!!!

How many chanji, chanji chanters can answer the prayer below, today?
How many

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Open this link and fill the form, u'll be asked who referred you, just type (Assian)and u will get #500 airtime to any network u use! It's no joke...... http:///0TafyogOeC konga is giving away Airtime, Hurry, dont miss out......... Re broadcast Pls
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
Unemployed graduates waiting for 5k wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Generator sellers wailing
Trekkers wailing
Nigerians at gas stations wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. And we neither have light nor fuel to print more

In other words, No more admission of new members tongue
Hahahaha... Reposing ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tell me what people have not complained about?

Buhari travels to represent his dear Country - Complaint
Buhari stays home to attend to national issues - Complaint
Buhari is putting the same clothes every time he travel - Complaint
Buhari is spending too much tax payers money on clothes and trips - Complaint
Buhari is too old to be president - Complaint

Your father who is so young and intelligent, has he led Nigeria twice?

www.naijaquestions.com
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
tempest01:
Even if we attack bubu here, we shouldn't allow these foreign media to do same....are there trying to say he shouldn't be in Malta?

They are trying to say he should stop wakaholicking about cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by bolawillams(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sai Aboki !!!!
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger, is SaharaReporters no longer owned by Tinubu or APC as you normally claim when their stories don't favour you? grin grin

TANoids lack common sense! When good news is reported about Nigeria, it's the Clueless legacy but when any bad news about the economy surfaces, it's Buhari's fault! May God deliver them from their affliction that makes them reason irrationally.

cool cool cool

Yu dey mind dem stupid fella without magnitude and direction? Clueless TANoids

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Valto:
Sahara Reporters: Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief President Muhammadu Buhari arriving to participate at the opening of the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Malta
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153151108882703&id=96184337702&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153151108882703%3Atl_objid.10153151108882703%3Athid.96184337702%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-9177783047757468990

This is apt but Sahara reporters and the sophisticated ones that won't let us reason and listen put us in this mess

Now I had to que for hours just to buy rationed fuel at ikeja .....

This is it..after bribing the attendant

This is now a gworo chewing and kunu drinking party and this is what buhari and his co travellers has not learnt

Now this is it

Have they found the chibok girls ....were they found and what happened to their folks

Nigeria is a joke
We are in a yoke
And encircled like a yolk
But we put ourselves with this phantom vote
And it looks like a capsized boat
Nobody will love to dote
But we have to put on our austerity coat
We may not see the coast
That will be a big cost

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
bolawillams:
Sai Aboki !!!!

Did you vote APC bro ?
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Trekkers wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. And we neither have light nor fuel to print more

And you are doing ?
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Everybody is wailing but wailing wailers has finished.There is no NEPA to print more and no fuel to power the generator to print more forms

Wailing wailers Everywhere
Nigeria is doomed! Wailing unlimited!! LMAO
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by godwin120alex: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well said @@@Sahara report. Wailing wailers are increasing
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Rose2014: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

And you are doing ?
What do u mean boss?
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Rose2014: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

And you are doing ?

We the original wailers have taken the back seat while the supporters are confirmed wailers cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
ngmgeek:
Tell me what people have not complained about?

Buhari travels to represent his dear Country - Complaint
Buhari stays home to attend to national issues - Complaint
Buhari is putting the same clothes every time he travel - Complaint
Buhari is spending too much tax payers money on clothes and trips - Complaint
Buhari is too old to be president - Complaint

Your father who is so young and intelligent, has he led Nigeria twice?

www.naijaquestions.com
shaaaaaaaaaarrraaaaaaaaaap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

In your school, does any of your lecturers encourage you to use wikipedia as an academic material for research?

Show me something different from wikipedia.

Maybe a published online article, then we can start talking.

In the maintime, receive sense!

I like your style. You remind me of Baghdad Bob.

Even in the face of direct proof you'll rather continue to play an online dunce.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

In your school, does any of your lecturers encourage you to use wikipedia as an academic material for research?

Show me something different from wikipedia.

Maybe a published online article, then we can start talking.

Fantastic. One single line quite got you into a dual reposting quandary.

Go line up for fuel already you troglodyte grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sahara reporters don finish their oga. grin

A junket is a pleasure trip, often funded by someone else. You've probably heard of a politician taking a junket to a fancy resort or luxury hotel, all paid by using tax payers money.

A junketer is one who participates in the above ^^^.

B00HARI is a junketer. The senile man has nothing to offer.

Mr. Integrity my ass. undecided

I'm waiting for the zombie that will come here and analyze how these unnecessary trips have benefited the country.

God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by frankwyte: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
What i observe lately is that Nigerians are like children of Israelite who clamor for change of governance from the top during the time of Samuel, but they felt they needed a king who will fight side by side with them in battle, hardly had Saul settled down b4 they new they have committed grave iniquity (and God listened, gave they them up to their willful inventions). In the battle frontline Saul disappointed terribly,frightened and Amassed of the Goliath (challenges), confronting him. The rest is history for lovers of the Bible.

Conversely, Nigerians were brainwashed to this change including me, but soon realized that God gave us up to our willfulness;howbeit we seriously need prayers otherwise trouble is looming....
May God help us.
Look at the propagandas: Chibok girls, Missing Monies, Corruption, Subsidy, Impunity, Scam privatization of PHCN, Railway not working, No Agric revamp, No weapons to fight BH, et al....
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Fantastic. One single line quite got you into a dual reposting quandary.

Go line up for fuel already you troglodyte grin

For ur mind u dey blow grammar abi.

Receive sense! angry
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger, is SaharaReporters no longer owned by Tinubu or APC as you normally claim when their stories don't favour you? grin grin

TANoids lack common sense! When good news is reported about Nigeria, it's the Clueless legacy but when any bad news about the economy surfaces, it's Buhari's fault! May God deliver them from their affliction that makes them reason irrationally.

cool cool cool

lie mohammed of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Even in the face of direct proof you'll rather continue to play an online dunce.

I simply asked for a better proof for ur arguement, you couldn't provide any.

Who is the dunce here now?

One more time, receive sense!
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I simply asked for a better proof for ur arguement, you couldn't provide any.

Who is the dunce here?

One more time, receive sense!
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Charly68: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria is a complex country to govern...Every of the trip of Mr President is important to our economic development ,if he does not travel how would he bring in investors.. Aside the economy itself requires serious forensic analysis & intervention of international communities .People should leave the President alone to do his work.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by datribune: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is a classic case of junk journalism. Sai Buhari is bringing back Nigeria's lost glory, one trip at a time. Gone ar d days when d premier President in Africa, d President of d giant of Africa will lurk timidly at d end of d last row in a photograph that features vice presidents, prime ministers and some two-bit African kings.
Unlike b4, everyone, d international community inclusive, wants a piece of Nigeria & of d man described by President Obama as "a man of great integrity" & fondly called Mai Gaskiya - "d Honest One".

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by illiad: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Trekkers wailing
Investors wailing

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin sahara reporters don dey yab am...
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by tempest01(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Speechless3:

They are trying to say he should stop wakaholicking about cheesy

Lol...true...just "wakaholicked" to your profile...fine girl cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso / Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.