Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Please Help With My SMS Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help With My SMS Portal (829 Views)

Please Who Do I Change My Sms Sender Id / WordPress SMS Portal (wp-sms-portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With My SMS Portal by shehunDEgreat(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
It was working fine but just discovered registered users can't have access to the SPC4 components like compose message etc. Don't know what is wrong kindly help please. It returns access denied... You do not have enough priviledge to access this page
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by fleps(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
First, what is the URL? You need to create a menu item under Users Menu for all the links or page u want the members to access...

I need to understand the problem further to help you. I just finished building two bulk SMS websites and I have really learnt a lot!
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by danigoldlive(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
This type of fault is mainly API issue or configuration setting from your filemanager. if it is API setting then your need to contact your service provider or you opt for another if it persist. But if is configuration then you need to re-upload the module.
I can be of help if you need one 07038056736
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by yomalex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
creativeweb semasir ojochidem this guy needs help
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by semasir: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Can you please share the url and let me see the challenge..... I'm sincerely new to this and didn't get to understand why this is so.

I can only insinuate that there is a connection error but needs to see what the error looks like. Thanks

shehunDEgreat:
It was working fine but just discovered registered users can't have access to the SPC4 components like compose message etc. Don't know what is wrong kindly help please. It returns access denied... You do not have enough priviledge to access this page
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by shehunDEgreat(m): 3:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks sirs... the url is www.verticalsms.com... I have not encountered such before... It was working fine
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by sccofield(m): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2015
i just registered on your site and didnt seem to find any issue. I was able to access the compose sms. Has the issue been fixed?
Re: Please Help With My SMS Portal by shehunDEgreat(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Yes sir... Thanks
sccofield:
i just registered on your site and didnt seem to find any issue. I was able to access the compose sms. Has the issue been fixed?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money With Paid Survey / Get A Professional Wordpress Blog For N2,700 / Codeforum.tech Is A Software Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.