Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected (843 Views)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected by Tunababa8v(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have spent so much time on the webmaster section and I must admit the major issues discussed most pertains to adsense.
Many of us have applied and have been rejected but that hasnt stop us from re-appling.
The major problems about re-applying is that it is generally believed you can not apply with thesame email that was once rejected.
But that is not totally true as i did re-apply with thesame email I used to apply at first and was rejected.
Now how do you manoeuvre your way to use the same email address to apply for the second time with thesame web address.

Note: If you are sure you have made all necessary corrections to problems that Google pointed as reasons why they disapproved you, then you can follow these steps.

I will guide you through these simple steps.
Now

-Go to earnings tab and click on it

--You will see a message that this adsense account has been dissaproved.

-Now just scroll down and look where your publisher Id is, you will see a link with "switch adsense account"

-click on the "switch adsense account" link

-Now google adsense will ask you to sign in or create new account

-Click on sign in... ( you will see a message that the adsense account associated with that email has been disapproved, dont worry about this)

-You will see a link beside that disapproval warning like this "google/adsense"

-Click on the link "google/adsense"

And that is all, a page will be opened for you to put in your web address.

I hope this piece helped someone
Re: How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected by raziboi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tunababa8v:
I have spent so much time on the webmaster section and I must admit the major issues discussed most pertains to adsense.
Many of us have applied and have been rejected but that hasnt stop us from re-appling.
The major problems about re-applying is that it is generally believed you can not apply with thesame email that was once rejected.
But that is not totally true as i did re-apply with thesame email I used to apply at first and was rejected.
Now how do you manoeuvre your way to use the same email address to apply for the second time with thesame web address.

Note: If you are sure you have made all necessary corrections to problems that Google pointed as reasons why they disapproved you, then you can follow these steps.

I will guide you through these simple steps.
Now

-Go to earnings tab and click on it

--You will see a message that this adsense account has been dissaproved.

-Now just scroll down and look where your publisher Id is, you will see a link with "switch adsense account"

-click on the "switch adsense account" link

-Now google adsense will ask you to sign in or create new account

-Click on sign in... ( you will see a message that the adsense account associated with that email has been disapproved, dont worry about this)

-You will see a link beside that disapproval warning like this "google/adsense"

-Click on the link "google/adsense"

And that is all, a page will be opened for you to put in your web address.

I hope this piece helped someone
Bro ma account has been on "awaiting approval " since two weeks.... Wat caused it? Or is it normal...
Re: How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected by Tunababa8v(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2016
raziboi:

Bro ma account has been on "awaiting approval " since two weeks.... Wat caused it? Or is it normal...
It might take up to that time frame to get approval. It depends on the number of applications they get per day. Some are approved 2 days after submitting application and some have to wait 2-3 weeks.

But first make sure you check your junk mail and spam to be sure they have not sent you a mail
Re: How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected by raziboi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Tunababa8v:

It might take up to that time frame to get approval. It depends on the number of applications they get per day. Some are approved 2 days after submitting application and some have to wait 2-3 weeks.

But first make sure you check your junk mail and spam to be sure they have not sent you a mail
Thanks brother!
Re: How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected by Emmanuelsantos(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
raziboi:

Just wait a little bit they will surely reply you

(1) (Reply)

Own This Website And Facebook Group Now! / Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone / How To Start A New Blog With Hubpile.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.