Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request (21903 Views)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by cabaliciouscabal: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ebube or Wat did dey call her is for sure one of d Hungry Celebrities we av in d Land......

Am sure she will put dat pix she snapped with Messi under her pillow and be dreaming maybe Messi can Jst date her for a day.

Honestly I get upset wen Nigerians celebrate dis home video pple, dat dey will just put one stupid camera in dia front and ask dem to recite one line ten times before dey can actually get it, dey ar d same pple dat will shoot somebody and little drop of Blood will not come out. So Wat ar we celebrating dem for? Is it for mediocrity or stupidity.

Most of dem ar hustlers, dey only use d video to popularize dem selves so as to be able to sell dia Bodies to Senators and Honorable in Abuja and else wea.

Me for one I don't honor any of dem cus dey ar fraud.

I stick with American movies for long life and enjoyment.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by attention007(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
End Time Celeb
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by toprealman: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015
JuanDeDios:
I always wonder why people who speak bad English are the ones quickest to call out others for bad English!
Her English is terrible. Could only read the first few lines of one of her comment to conclude that she needs to look inwards too.
Reminds me of someone that was laughing at Patience Jona and yet could not make ONE correct sentence out of many.
I'll soon post his own story and PIC too when I have time for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song / You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby / Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.