Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song (21903 Views)

A Look Inside Bella Schmurda's Stunning Home / DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by StagethemTVee: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
A Young Boy who was dancing and miming to Bella Shmurda's Triumphant song has received a full primary school Scholarship from the artiste.

The parents are to enrol the child in any school of their choice and he promised to provide the funds needed. The only condition he gave is the parents must take care of the boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qy8G76Fhzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFkzriQgvE

7 Likes

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Authority1o1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Okay...

Someone should calculate the cost and have Bella pay it into the account of a trusted person. It would then become a fund to see the boy through school.

I know why I'm saying this, because with the way Bella spends on getting high, he can borrow the boy's destiny to purchase narcos.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by soulfood(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Boy gets scholarship from singing, "Everyday me Ganja"..but boys getting A+ and inventing stuffs are not getting same. Society needs to do better. Congrats to the boy.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by slawormiir: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bella schrmuda my niggarrrr

That ginger me track always get me especially when am keyboarding and huzzling

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Sharon6(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow! That's so nice of him.. But Bella, no be to use mouth give scholarship o, make sure you drop school fees as at when due!

My signature!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by DarkCaesar(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Giving back to the Street……way to go Dagbana!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by toffyz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good of him
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Sified(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Great! I love anything Bella Shmurda grin

2 Likes

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by winterlover: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Was. Nice philanthropic act
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by gungab(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by salbis(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
This gesture is commendable.

1 Like

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by babaRUNtinz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow.. nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by osuofia2(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
thumbs up Bella but make him reduce him highness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by crazyABO(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Way to go Bella. That should be one of the ways the artists gives back to fans by appreciating and having a positive impact in there lives not this carton of noodles they donate during there birthday.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by The5DME(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
All for the camera.
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Torosk1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice gesture

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by crazyABO(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
The5DME:
All for the camera.
do your own for the video tongue

17 Likes

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by DarkCaesar(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
toffyz:
Good of him
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Galogaloo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even Bella dey give scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Naughtysex: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
soulfood:
Boy gets scholarship from singing, "Everyday me Ganja"..but boys getting A+ and inventing stuffs are not getting same. Society needs to do better. Congrats to the boy.
He's sponsoring the boy's primary education because he doesn't want the boy to end up becoming a ganja boy in future

Let's think first before we comment

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by ChasinGood(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow. That's a lovely gesture. More blessings,Bella smiley
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Boogyman557: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NICE 1 FROM MY KUSH G. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by fasho01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Him try.. Commendable
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Collins0609(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good development
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by drezzyx(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
OK we are watching....
At least he has good intention, better than some who called themselves giant.

1 Like

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by tillaman(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
I know say the boy will get something for sure, the video too trend
Big ups Bella apayan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by BIGPREEK: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Encouraging rubbish, is this the kind of society we want to breed,

No more scholarship on math competition
No more scholarship on cowbell English essays
But instead we have celebrities encouraging misbehaviour by miming trashlyricswritten under the influence and encouragement of fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is an act of kindness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request / Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool / You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.