Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls (671 Views)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls by Donicobone(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nairanders is it possible to date a lady that is older, advance, and richer than you are as a man and still being in charge? Based on my research I notice that 80% of woman who are richer than their boy friend and husband have the tendency of ruling the relationship because they are richer than the men Here are my reason and pls u can also add urs (1). She might likely control the relationship. (2). she might take the lead in decision taking. (3). She will expect less from u. (4). She might be comfortable without you. (5). You might be a boarding to her. (6). She might be shy to introduce u to her friends. (7). Your opinion might not count. (cool. You might be scared to correct her when she do something wrong. (9). You might also be afraid of loosen her. (10) she might take your opinion for granted. Men and women of substance pls over to u
Re: 10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
In short words: lack of respect and insecurity!
Re: 10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin Lol...I rest my case here...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
As i lady,i wouldnt consider such guy @all.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls by achinaboy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
these things could happen to you as a man, if you don't have income at all,or you are hiding under the woman for some reason
Re: 10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Demi Moore's And Bruce Willis Daughter Pose Nude For Christmas / Bored / She Slept With Her Lover And Husband On The Same Night But Didn't Feel Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.