Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (151301 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by MentorOlive: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2016
For update on AAU/Clearance procedures, join AAU aspirant /freshers what's app group by clicking on this link below:
https:///Ly8HmMJhc03FEPX2bdDtNQ
A medium for information,assistance, tutorials & mentorship...
for more info contact us @08141810732
proudly supported by GLET.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by yetundefadeyi(f): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2016
TeHN is calling all school leavers (Those not currently in a university at the time of their application) to apply for the 2016/17 TNRI scholarship

Are you a school leaver?

Are you or your parents experiencing some sort of financial difficulties?

Are you of good character with goals of getting a quality university degree?

If you can answer yes to the 3 questions above then this is the chance you've been waiting for.

The Nigerian Renaissance Initiative Scholarship has been set up by an anonymous donor to run every year so as to enable school leavers with university ambitions that would have otherwise not been able to achieve their educational aspirations due to financial constraints.

Application is open to all so if you know someone or can say yes to the 3 questions above then send in your application.

Applicants are to email the committee a 400 worded essay on the topic, EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA, A success or failure

The essays should be forwarded to => tnrischlolarship@gmail.com

Terms of Reference and timeline =>
https://www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers#25221631

FAQ’s =>
https://www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers/3#25276234

2014/15 winner =>
https://www.nairaland.com/aymost1
https://www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers/9#36385102

2015/16 winner =>
https://www.nairaland.com/2498904/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers/11#46526940

Application deadline is the 31st of December 2016
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by akinn5369: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigeria and its problem of “no light”. Well there is a long lasting solution to that now. INVERTERS. With this appliance, you can generate your own electricity with as little as N20,000, depending on your pocket, your taste in quality and the appliances (like TV, phones, laptop etc.) you want to run. You can also use solar panels, which means continuous power 24/7, guarantied. All you need is the inverter, battery, no fuel, no much maintenance, no noise, just sweet sweet light. You can reach me through;
08151979419, you can Whatsapp me with thesame number.

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2016
l was expecting to see on this thread. list is out log in and print your admission letter.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2016
lizzydonald:
l was expecting to see on this thread. list is out log in and print your admission letter.
seriously? Wow have u checked?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Comr. Cletus speaks on School Fee (so shocking)October 17, 2016
An Epistle from Comr. Cletus Oribhabor concerning AAU school fee saga.
Advertisment
I know for a very long time now issues have arisen concerning the rumour about the amount to be paid by 100L as school fees till they graduate.
However, in the preceeding academic year, immediately the fee circular was released I carefully made an enquiry about the fees and i was told from a reliable source that is what they are going to pay till they graduate, of which releasing that information was impeded because there was no bulletin to back it up from the management.
As it stands now the management has not really come out openly with news bulletin to inform the general public and students about any development as regards students paying the fee till they graduate.
It is pertinent to urge all students Of AAU most expecially the 200L students to carefully wait for the management to release a bulletin about the correct and approved fee(s) that should be payed by all 100L and 200L students.
It high time we state the true position of things as they unfold, instead of encouraging unverified information from different quarters. This will to a large extent sensitize our students and prepare them ahead for unforseen happenings.
Indeed I bear at heart the plight of all 200L students and I urge them to be hopeful and calm as I remain committed to stand for what Is right and what is of immense benefit to all students.
The most recent step in the struggle for the reduction of school fees, was a meeting which lasted for hours and was inconclusive.
Which means there are still alots of things to be discussed by the management.
I urge all student to watch things unfold and see how they can provide us with workable ideas and opinions on the way forward. Resumption is very close, hostel clearance has not been started and admission list has been released. I think this are some of the major issues right now that are really disturbing every AAU student.
I urge all AAU students to follow up with our daily updates about the school fee(s) and other issues across AAU and beyond.
One Love AAU Students.
Aluta continua; Victoria ascerta.
Comr. Cletus Oribhabor
SUG Dir. of Information.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2016
cutecindybabe: check what?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by chidexxy007(m): 1:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Abcruz:
Advertisment
I know for a very long time now issues have arisen concerning the rumour about the amount to be paid by 100L as school fees till they graduate.
However, in the preceeding academic year, immediately the fee circular was released I carefully made an enquiry about the fees and i was told from a reliable source that is what they are going to pay till they graduate, of which releasing that information was impeded because there was no bulletin to back it up from the management.
As it stands now the management has not really come out openly with news bulletin to inform the general public and students about any development as regards students paying the fee till they graduate.
It is pertinent to urge all students Of AAU most expecially the 200L students to carefully wait for the management to release a bulletin about the correct and approved fee(s) that should be payed by all 100L and 200L students.
It high time we state the true position of things as they unfold, instead of encouraging unverified information from different quarters. This will to a large extent sensitize our students and prepare them ahead for unforseen happenings.
Indeed I bear at heart the plight of all 200L students and I urge them to be hopeful and calm as I remain committed to stand for what Is right and what is of immense benefit to all students.
The most recent step in the struggle for the reduction of school fees, was a meeting which lasted for hours and was inconclusive.
I urge all student to watch things unfold and see how they can provide us with workable ideas and opinions on the way forward. Resumption is very close, hostel clearance has not been started and admission list has been released. I think this are some of the major issues right now that are really disturbing every AAU student.
I urge all AAU students to follow up with our daily updates about the school fee(s) and other issues across AAU and beyond.
One Love AAU Students.
Comr. Cletus Oribhabor
SUG Dir. of Information.
Simply put: the school fees has come to stay.
AAU shaa.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2016
chidexxy007:

Simply put: the school fees has come to stay.
AAU shaa.
no bro, the president of the National Association of Nigerian students (NANS) recently held a closed door meeting with the VC concerning the increament saga, although the VC is adamant on decreasing the fees, the president of NANS has mantained the stand that ''no decrease, no payment of fees'' we are not alone, be positive, and lets watch as events unfold.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by chidexxy007(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Abcruz:
no bro, the president of the National Association of Nigerian students (NANS) recently held a closed door meeting with the VC concerning the increament saga, although the VC is adamant on decreasing the fees, the president of NANS has mantained the stand that ''no decrease, no payment of fees'' we are not alone, be positive, and lets watch as events unfold.
hmmmm.. U no knw AAU na why but seriously, i hope to share in this ur optimism.

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by RentALodge: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2016
**If you are a student in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abcruz:
Advertisment
One Love AAU Students.
Comr. Cletus Oribhabor
SUG Dir. of Information.
of all he said.... The only thing i saw was "admission list has been released " someone tell me if it's true.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
lizzydonald:
cutecindybabe: check what?
u said d admission list is out. Have u checked if u've been admitted?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
cutycinbabe: Check my comment again. I never said that. I am also waiting and it all look so confusing.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
of all he said.... The only thing i saw was "admission list has been released " someone tell me if it's true.
I think it has, but it has not been made public, owing to the current issue on ground as regards the fees. Just chill!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
*Yawns*. Finally..
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Make #2000 everyday #40,000 and above in two weeks. Register now to the number one internet business in Nigeria and stay away from being broke... GET PAID EVERYDAY!!!! with only N500 membership Fee and keep Smiling to the bank. At last a promising Internet business that make life easier with just #500 is here!!! Click here to register now http://
www./member/signup.php?aff=Teebaba1 For more enquiries and evidence of payment Call/
WhatsApp:08103096449
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by remi144(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
OSESUNATE:
*Yawns*. Finally..
finally that
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
remi144:
finally that
I woke up na
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Osesunate: Haba why now? Finally!!! was busy looking for the next word, list has been released and online. All the waiting. It is well o. Thank God its a new day for us all.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2016
lizzydonald:
Osesunate: Haba why now? Finally!!! was busy looking for the next word, list has been released and online. All the waiting. It is well o. Thank God its a new day for us all.
sincerely i dont know why its taking them this long to release the list, abi them wan use am consult oracle?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Going by their academic calendar on freshers by 30th October 2016 and senate final approval is 21st October, so lets hope the list will be out this weekend. Am so anxious
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
lizzydonald:
Going by their academic calendar on freshers by 30th October 2016 and senate final approval is 21st October, so lets hope the lost will be out this weekend. Am so anxious
By God grace you don enter already na
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Today, a meeting was held by the Dean of students in respect to the payment of the school fee. However, the class representatives, major comrades and stakeholders were all present at the meeting which took place at New lecture theatre, to deliberate over the heart aching 300% increment of 100/200level school fee.
However, different leaders were on deck at the meeting, and also the Dean of students was present.
The meeting was in an uproar between the Dean of students and the students who represented the 200level students.
Present in the meeting was the Sug President(Comr Khalifa Oshiomhole, Sug speaker Hon. Gani Akokhia, Sug sec Gen Comr Isaac John, NAES President Isaac Ifejen, Sug A.S.G Royal Opute, S.U.G Sport, Stanley Anyanhu, NANs comrade hon Ben Okonofua, NAES Chapter President Comr. Samson, Passes Naess President Hon Gideon Ijeh, Comr Cletus Oribhabor S.U.G Info, all faculty Presidents and 200level Class representatives.)
Questions were being raised by different persons concerning the School fee, the Dean of students was able to make them understand that the aftermath of the increment, was done by the government. He however stated that “the fee was increased from 100level in order for them to pay it till they graduate” which means, that an agreement had been made by the previous management and the then S.U.G Excos, the then Richard lead administration.
Commitee members
However, he went on to state that the reduction of the fee wasn’t stated, in the the agreement that as soon as they get to 200l they will pay the old students fee.
The person of Ben Okonofua and other Comrades stood on their grounds, and made the Dean of student understand the hardship of the current economy, which is quite alarming and unfavorable to many, said that “paying such huge amount would be disastrous to many of the students it’ll be like ; sending a lot of our female student into prostitution and our male into robbery just to meet up with the demand fee, because they already accepted these admission since glory days “100level”.
After much deliberations, a suggestion was raised by the passed NAES National President, to set up a committee to look into the affairs of the renegotiation of the fee by appointing 200level Class Reps and other Comrades.
After all said and done the 200level class Reps agreed to have a peaceful protest come tomorrow morning, 22nd October, 2016. To plead for the Comrade Governor to look into it and reduce the fee since He will be coming to campus tomorrow for Convocation by peaceful display of plackards. This was an agreement that was reached by the class reps after the meeting was held. It’s noted that the increment is not from the management but from the government.
The meeting came to a close at about 3:30pm with a decision of appointing a committee to look into the school fee increment and see how they can resolve it as soon as possible.
The meeting was successful and a lot was heard from different people with different opinion of the way forward.
Therefore the Dean of students has assured the students that the school fee portal will open soon as soon as the resumption kicks off effect from tomorrow or next.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by xender(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
First BATCH IS OUT OOOOO

Oooooo

Oooo

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why are you doing this now? Dont give some ofus high blood pressure o,
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
lizzydonald:
Why are you doing this now? Dont give some ofus high blood pressure o,
It's out dear, i just checked mine. i was admitted!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Osesunate are you serious? Please where can we check,?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by xender(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
No doubt

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
which link please?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by xender(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
It's been updated so in case you haven't seen yours keep calm maybe tomorrow
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by xender(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
MBBS !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (63) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.