Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I And Tyga Became “best Friends” Before We Started Dating Each Other - Kylie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I And Tyga Became “best Friends” Before We Started Dating Each Other - Kylie (590 Views)

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I And Tyga Became “best Friends” Before We Started Dating Each Other - Kylie by MenaNathsBlog(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
[img][/img]

Reality TV star-model Kylie Jenner says she and boyfriend Tyga became “best friends” before they started dating each other.
The 18-year-old star and her rapper boyfriend, who were recently rumoured to have split, have known each other for a number of years, and Jenner said they were happy being friends before their relationship took a romantic turn, reported Female First.
“We just honestly… We became best friends before anything happened so I think that, that’s awesome and we’re just like … I don’t know. Hanging out. Living life.”
She also rubbished speculation that she and the 26-year-old hip-hop star are no longer an item.
Jenner told “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, “No. We’re not broken up.”
This comes shortly after a source close to the celebrity couple claimed their relationship is “shaky”.

Menanath..com[url][/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

They Are Now Using Nylon Bag To Buy Fuel In Lagos (Photo) / My Idea About 1mins Of Silence...(pics) / Nigeria-comedy-actor-dede-one-day-to-be-buried-on-febuary14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.