Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (81724 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by signz: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Sirolad:
Your Ignorance reeks to high Heavens. The Crusades of the past was carried out by whom?

The thing is that Over the centuries, Christianity has been reformed. Preachers who had greater revelation of the word reformed Christianity.

The heads of Islam worldwide should come together and reform Islam. Sultan Of Sokoto must kickstart the Islamic reformation in nigeria.

Nigeria will not divide as a result of Biafran agitators, Niger delta militants or OP. Nigeria will divide as a result of terrorism being perpetuated by those who claim to be practising Islam.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by holysina(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2015
na waooo. i heard de numbers of virgins have increased, why increase it from 72 to 152, now many folks are crazy bcux de numbers have gone up nd are ready to blow themselves up. even if na 600 virgins me i no do, who even prefer virgins dis days again. this boko guys are very very timid nd ignorant
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by crispydee: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2015
I hope he died slowly
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by funkyibodude(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
salam1:
if d region has a problem and if u claim ur people r slaughtered, y v ur flat headed brothers still staying in d north. abi u know here dem say no place lyk home. ur people cannot buy wat u r selling to us an average Igbo man will prefer to wear second hand cloth Dan use his money to buy a new cloth. tell mi who is helping who. plss think with ur head not ur anus. anyway wat do u xpect from a baby factory product
going through your profile made me realize that I'm wasting my time quoting a useless kid, even your English is horrible and it speaks more about you. Here's a word of advice for you" go to school and shun violence". tongue
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by jesuloluwa2010: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them, if I say al
shabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you
still deny them, if I say al queada, you still deny
them, if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them, if I mention boko haram, you still deny
them. But when you want to boast about the
population of islam, you mention them as
Muslims.
Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of islam to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.
Very correct
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Danosaur007(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Useless bastard. . I wish I could get hammer and knock out his teeth.. Anyways he's damned already..
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
7 virgins in.......!!!!
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
end time things

the word of the Lord shall never go in fain it surely shall come to pass

awon omo ale (Ismail)
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Khameal007(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
wait wait... lemme guess his name.. mustapha sulieman Mohammed.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Kamdex(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

Muslims.
place.
Islam a religion of peace,whosoever is extremist or causing violence in the community is not a muslim bt sombd lyk U hidin under d umbrella of ISLAM "Religion of Peace"....so pls shut dat ur rotten mouth ryt now coz d thunder wey go fire you stil dey bathroom takin shower
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by umar4info(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
abbeyman1798:
See this mumu Muslim talking. If your qurani didn't preach violence, why was muhamed killing people around the world calling them kaferi? Yeye people.
You will never learn!!!
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by umar4info(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
chinchum:
angry angry angry angry As to the boldened, this is the problem i have with many of you muslims ! , one is forced to think many of you are closet terrorist. In your warped mind, it was france that sponsored the paris killing, so they can kill ISIL muslims in syria ? Innit ? cry cry cry cry .

You will never learn!!! I do not support those detonating bombs, what I want you to understand is that they are bad Muslims.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Donsammi(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

Muslims.
place.
killer c0mment.. Best c0mment of this m0nth.. Happy xmas inadv

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Afolak(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

Muslims.
place.
Only God can judge you and your ulterances.
Receive sense!!!
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by chinchum(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
umar4info:

You will never learn!!! I do not support those detonating bombs, what I want you to understand is that they are bad Muslims.
There is nothing positive to learn from your earlier post, you ought to have addressed what you meant by the part i boldened in your earlier post, maybe i can learn.
Think deeply, why is it that only Muslim are declared terrorist worldwide, while Israel and France are seamlessly attacking Palestine and Syria respectively. They sacrifice lives of some of their citizens ( may be hundreds e.g recent massacre in Paris ) and use it as an advantage to kill thousands of Muslims ( Syria )
Address this your written statement in quote, my understanding of it shocks me, maybe i can learn if you try to explain what you mean.

If there are bad muslims who practise terrorism, the question muslims , in particular muslim leaders should ask themselves is what fed them the EVIL INDOCTRINATION ? If you fail to answer that question, the solution will not come, the membership of islamic extremist will continue to soar.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by roob: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

Muslims.
place.

Bro. I love u. God Bless u and all ur well-wishers.... Awesome comment!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by African101(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why?? Do ur research, u'l find out ow Christian kills those who dey passived as unbelievers in d past. Though, ur forefathers were not born den. Religion is d problem of dis world, both xtian n Islam.

Muslims.
place.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

Muslims.
place.
Sameer1212 is among the animals o
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by ABEngine(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol I see an orgasmic face no ni. Those virgins are not taking it easy on these guys on arrival.

RIP to the innocent lives claimed along this psychopath
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
madridguy:
May Allah`s wrath be upon you.
thats if your stupid allah is alive. get d hell out of here viper
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
see d way he looks! ugly thing. na dat dick wey u wan use bang 766 virgins satan go use arrange d burning charcoals in hell..
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
he looks handsome...
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by mohalexyz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
U said I shld show you one violence that is cause by a Christian right. A good example is the one you are bringing up now.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by umar4info(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
chinchum:
There is nothing positive to learn from your earlier post, you ought to have addressed what you meant by the part i boldened in your earlier post, maybe i can learn. . Address this your written statement in quote, my understanding of it shocks me, maybe i can learn if you try to explain what you mean.

If there are bad muslims who practise terrorism, the question muslims , in particular muslim leaders should ask themselves is what fed them the EVIL INDOCTRINATION ? If you fail to answer that question, the solution will not come, the membership of islamic extremist will continue to soar.
Money and ignorance are behind the indoctrination. Reason: They are paid to detonate bombs or attack innocent people including the Muslims. While on the other hand, ignorance (about laws of God) is what they lack because they don't even know the punishment they will face in the day of judgment . Qur'an doesn't support the killing of both Muslims and non Muslims. Am not saying that you must agree with me but think twice. If Qur'an doesn't permit it and some malicious Muslims are doing it, does that mean we are all the same
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:

There is nothing like mind control drugs,
Suicide bombing can be explained using simple
human psychology.
Is it that it doesn't exist or that Boko haram can't get hold of it? If your answers are yes I'll advise you to do proper research on mind and brain control drugs. They've been in existence since garden of Eden. (I wonder what you thought Adam and Eve ate in the garden.) As of Boko haram getting hold of it, no one really understands the sophistication boko haram has reached. Maybe until Nigeria enters into full blown war before people start seeing these people as a well sponsored group rather than peasants in rags.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by salam1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
funkyibodude:
going through your profile made me realize that I'm wasting my time quoting a useless kid, even your English is horrible and it speaks more about you. Here's a word of advice for you" go to school and shun violence". tongue
y should I use gud English for slowpoke lyk u, u r not worth it. baby factory product want it d hard and daz exactly wat am giving to u. ewu anofia
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by darkenrahl2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

Muslims.
place.
I would have say you are deaf,blind and dumb,so you still saying this people are muslim in this digital days,u must be living in desert,those people the bokoharam bomb in Kano are they not muslim,tell me why will muslim be bombing muslim?
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by chinchum(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
umar4info:

Money and ignorance are behind the indoctrination. Reason: They are paid to detonate bombs or attack innocent people including the Muslims. While on the other hand, ignorance (about laws of God) is what they lack because they don't even know the punishment they will face in the day of judgment . Qur'an doesn't support the killing of both Muslims and non Muslims. Am not saying that you must agree with me but think twice. If Qur'an doesn't permit it and some malicious Muslims are doing it, does that mean we are all the same

Your rootcause is faulty, your reasons are valid, but they are not the rootcause. Where is the evil doctrine coming from? Where is it being preached?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.