Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (81783 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Leosamitodo(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Nigeria worst date was 1914, amalgamation should have never taking place
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Independa: 2:39am On Nov 28, 2015
bayfashion:
indeed this is trully an awful one. But painting the blood stains all around islam is unacceptable. U call them muslims cause they say so and recite in arabian language. Good but don't we notice something that the world normality stands in the christain ways..... How if a man perform an abnormality assuming his name starts with muhammed what do we say it's islam again (contd)
Your post is overtaken. Read the posts ahead of you. Have you seen a Christian do this kind thing and shouting, God be praised? I simply do not want to call you, mislead idiot
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Independa: 2:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Liamzzybaba:
I cant waste my tym explaining 2 u.my prayer 4 u is dat may ALLAH 4give u...and yeah dont quote me again,i wunt reply u,tnx
You won't reply cos, you can't question this your religious belief, or run the risk of being killed yourself, as an infidel.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Independa: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2015
bayfashion:
now if the other way round let assume the person name goes like christopher ...... Do we say christainity again... NO why? Cause it's a normal human irregularity or perharps the bible has no peculiar language assigned to it or maybe he didnt say he was a christain. Now let go this way if the......(contd)
It's not just the name we are talking about here, but the religious faith they express while committing these heinous crimes. Why do they always shout, Allah akbuha, abi na wetin them they say again?
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by princefabio: 3:50am On Nov 28, 2015
"The pursuit of truth does not permit violence being inflicted on one's opponent."*."Be the peace you wish for the world." Am proud to be a Christian
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by chinchum(m): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2015
umar4info:

hmm, Muslims are not terrorists. People involved in those acts are non-muslims. They are used just to tarnish our image, because Qur'an doesn't teach such malice. Think deeply, why is it that only Muslim are declared terrorist worldwide, while Israel and France are seamlessly attacking Palestine and Syria respectively. They sacrifice lives of some of their citizens ( may be hundreds e.g recent massacre in Paris ) and use it as an advantage to kill thousands of Muslims ( Syria ).
angry angry angry angry As to the boldened, this is the problem i have with many of you muslims ! , one is forced to think many of you are closet terrorist. In your warped mind, it was france that sponsored the paris killing, so they can kill ISIL muslims in syria ? Innit ? cry cry cry cry .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by chinchum(m): 4:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Muslims can no longer deny islamic extremists, if they want the problem solved.

The longlasting solution can only come from the kind of islamic teachings in mosques, Boko harams are muslims fed with toxic teachings in mosques.

Anyone advocating sharia law in the 21st century will most likely support the toxic teachings . Most of Northern Nigeria adopted sharia law in 2000s, and ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by mamagee3(f): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Nothing like lighting yourself up like a roasted turkey cooked for dinner. grin

This guy was a mor0n alive and a mor0n at death!
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by JohnReese: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Go to skool dey will tell u islamic skool is better dan western education. If dey can study as hard and faithful as dey study in islamic skool in conventional skools a lot of dem wld ve bin professors. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by SolomonAdeola: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Jesus!!!

Fu*king disgusting
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by edwardaigb: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Rot in hell
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2015
[size=15pt] This isn't what islam is all about... Islam means peace and those people are just trying to change that. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.