Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (81725 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by salam1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
chukjojo:
u mean allah's blessings?

Cos last time I check, he does what pleases allah
use ur head and show mi which verse of d Quran says u should kill ur fellow man u will be rewarded for spreading dis lie soon in sha Allah
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Wasted soul.

How on earth will someone blow up himself in the hope been Reward with 72 virgins
buharism
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by salam1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
But he was chanting Allah akbar Sai buhari undecided
where u dere or is it a ghost DAT told u
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm nice costume whats the title of the movie,wow this really beats evil dead to smithereens

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
ideyhere:

And once he finish kpanshing them, what next Shebi Allah would give them new hymens so that they're as good as new reach time he enters promised land
"By Allah every man shall live by hundred virgins per morning"- prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)
So the 72 virgins are just mere Bonuses for fighting the "holy war"
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Rahmat1021(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Your comment got me thinking where you came from. Your choice of words are so filthy and silly, and with that i can imagine your personality. You can quote me again, but I don't have the time to continue replying irresponsible people like you, or you will drag me to your level.
mike404:
GERARA HERE YOU DIRTY CREATURE (NA YOUR QURAN CALL YOU DIRTY CREATURE OH)
YOU SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE ISLAMIC HEAVEN CUZ YA AL-QURAN MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT 70% OF WOMEN WILL GO TO HELL FIRE. HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YA MIND THAT YOU ARE NOT JUST A WEAKER SEX ACCORDING TO QURAN, BUT ALSO A SEX SLAVE.

HAVE A GREAT BLACK FRIDAY RAMOTU
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by frankkydee(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
1001 ways to die!
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them, if I say al
shabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you
still deny them, if I say al queada, you still deny
them, if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them, if I mention boko haram, you still deny
them. But when you want to boast about the
population of islam, you mention them as
Muslims.
Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of islam to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.
ode
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by franco3075q(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
What is going on? Hw many types of religions r under islam? I dnt really get it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by austin2all: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
salam1:
had working indeed no wonder baby factory and kidnapping is common in ur region. keep fooling ur family and ur generation unborn
They are ever ready to defend their jihadist piss religion, this is how it starts. Before you know it now them go go tie bomb for waist. Idiots.
I've never seen a more gullible group of id!ots on earth.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by saintkel(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
umar4info:

hmm, Muslims are not terrorists. Those involved in those acts are non-muslims. They are used, because Qur'an doesn't teach such malice. Think deeply, why is it that only Muslim are declared terrorist worldwide, while Israel and France are seamlessly attacking Palestine and Syria respectively.
Isreal and France can't attack others if dias no problem, stop making irreverent examples, ISLAMABAD
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by jeremioluwaseyi: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Wasted soul.

How on earth will someone blow up himself in the hope been Reward with 72 virgins
Igorance my brother that is how.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by salam1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
austin2all:

They are ever ready to defend their jihadist piss religion, this is how it starts. Before you know it now them go go tie bomb for waist. Idiots.
I've never seen a more gullible group of id!ots on earth.
u r fool ubtot we r happy with wat is happening here. how can u claim Muslims r d1 killing demselves grow up plsss use ur head stop thinking with ur anus. as LNG as u keep believing we r killing ourself den we will keep telling u d bitter truth u don't want to hear. dose killing us r not part of us and will never b part of us. use ur flat head to think no to argue lyk an slowpoke
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Dolypson04(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Magician1503:
See as he open mouth like say he dey shout lalasticlala undecided
Guy u bad gan ooo. U got me drooling wt laughter.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by RiteSkillz: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pavore9:
When the mind has been radicalised to hate life and the possibilities it offers, it glories in darkness. The North procreating without any intent to educate their children nor engaging them in vocational skills is a crime against humanity. The North is a reality show on how deadly ignorance is!

Na only you talk my mind since;exactly the problem of the north
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by comodo: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2015
slydey:

Good point, but what will u say about Xtian militia in CAR in Africa and the killers and rappers in popacy that the pope himself talk about in Catholic. Reason and use your brain if you have one in your head.
He mentioned CAR. hmmm dem bring fight. dem use war follow them. sorry Christians there refused to turn d other cheek. Muslims worship in peace in US & Europe. tell me how many church is still standing in Iraq. Afghanistan. Syria. yemen etc. Jamb question.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by sirseven: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them, if I say al
shabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you
still deny them, if I say al queada, you still deny
them, if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them, if I mention boko haram, you still deny
them. But when you want to boast about the
population of islam, you mention them as
Muslims.
Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of islam to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.
the only religion that stands against the so called free masonic western agenda is islam that's why they use d media n other means to portray islam as bad religion while christianity is d west ally.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by dollarlander: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Nairalanders, I damn the consequences of your reactions, I damn your comments and damn anyone who cares. Islam is the evil that happened to the world the day this blood thirsty, ducking religion of deamons was invented.

God will punish anyone using this religion to wreck havoc around the world. Their entire generation will be wiped out.

This pain of death is too much. ISLAMABAD!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.