Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 (45291 Views)

Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Seven Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2015
they are far from single... the issue is they are NOT married.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by IceDude(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Rita Dominic pls marry me.....I dont care about the age difference cry
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by citizenjuwon(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
haha. For the umpteenth time, my English can't be questioned(at least not someone like you) ; it's impeccable and i'm very proud of it. It's a good way to chicken out I understand. Lool. you can't stand a woman that refuse to be timid and intimidated by your silly idiosyncrasies .kikiki. #ByeFelicia cheesy
You don't know me! And can't compare yourself with me, except if you are a witch grin. But you can keep deceiving yourself if that makes you sleep at night. grin
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
citizenjuwon:

You don't know me! And can't compare yourself with me, except if you are a witch grin. But you can keep deceiving yourself if that makes you sleep at night. grin
trust me, being a witch is the new sexy! wink Byeee kiss
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by freshcvvs: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Why do you want them married when they have and can easily get the 2things most men count as an advantage which are money and influence?

Why would they marry when they get any kind of dickss they want without any limitation called marital vows?

Let them enjoy what they prefer. Its their choice!
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Seventeen(f): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Why is it so hard for ppl (especialy men) to believe that there are women who truly dont mind being unmarried?
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by thelish(f): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2015
That woman bukky nippl*** grab ooo. Abi na no bra day she take the pic?
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by ddjay: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2015
nairaland ladies should learn and prevent singleness.just go through their life experiences and know that led to their singleness so as to prevent it from happening to you.MY ADVICE. **i just finished enjoying my wife**
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Margauxluv:
Mind Ya seff undecided
END TIME WARNING grin
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by mart2k(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
henryanna36:
Having a successful acting career doesn’t seem to be enough in Africa as a woman is expected to be married at a certain age. But these women seem to have defied all odds and are content being single at such age, after all, ‘life they say begins at 40′.Trezzy Blog present seven actresses who are above 40 years old and are currently living the singles life:

1. Kate Henshaw 43 :

Known as one of the most popular and talented actresses in Nollywood, not much has been said about her relationships but she was once married to Rod Nattal back in 2000 but the two split and she has been single ever since then. Her being single might have stemmed from a statement where she alleged she couldn’t date Nigerian men.

2. Rita Dominic 40:

Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha is a very outstanding actress and fashionista. One of the few celebrities who has almost no scandal to her name, the actress is regarded by many as “a cultured lady”. And while her fans and the whole world are asking, “What is she waiting for to get married?”, she keeps doing her thing on our TV screen undeterred. With her beauty, charisma and charm, she seems to have all it takes but is missing a man.

3. Monalisa Chinda 40:

Monalisa Chinda is another actress who is still keeping it single. Though, once married to Dejo Richards, the talented actress has refused to give marriage another try and is yet to say ‘i do’ to another person.

4. Bimbo Akintola 45:

Versatile actress, Bimbo Akintola is another relationship enigma, The sultry actress has the ability to blend into any role given her but hasn’t quite snatched Mr. Right. Acording to her: “There is no such thing as an ideal man. There is no perfect man or woman. What you have is work in progress. Once you meet half-way, you just have to build from there.”

5. Bukky Wright 48:

Yoruba actress, Bukky Wright continues to dazzle even at 48. Beautiful, attractive and talented, the mum of three is still single!

6. Shan george 44:

Actress, Shan George can easily pass for a young lady with her agility and beauty. The Cross River State star is over 43 years old but there is no telling as she can easily pass for a 28 years old lady. The mulatto, Cross River State born star has been begged by fans to settle down several times. But it seems like she is still willing to mingle.

7. Eucharia Anunobi:

Over 40 actress cum televangelist, Eucharia Anunobi, is over 40 years and still has the ability to be appealing. The single mother recently agreed that she is seriously praying for a husband after her marriage to Innocent Ekwu broke down some years ago.

NB:The views are that of the writer.I stand to be corrected.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/7-single-nigerian-female-celebrities.html
Old mamas. D single mothers among them ar even lucky, at least they v tasted motherhood. Others don use their husbands do boyfriend
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by mart2k(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
thelish:
That woman bukky nippl*** grab ooo. Abi na no bra day she take the pic?
Abeg na bra. How do u expect boobs dat v sufferred in d hands of men since she was 18yrs old to stil remain intact like that. Na bra magic
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by mart2k(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
To ladies, shan George may look younger than her age but, to men, she b like grandma
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by willibounce1(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
The question I want to ask is : Do these ladies PHUCK? Just very curious
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by thelish(f): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2015
mart2k:
Abeg na bra. How do u expect boobs dat v sufferred in d hands of men since she was 18yrs old to stil remain intact like that. Na bra magic

If na bra, the thing won't be pointing out like that. Some pple have natural standing Brest. I have a friend like that. with all d rough handling, d thing is still upright n blameless.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by mart2k(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2015
thelish:

If na bra, the thing won't be pointing out like that. Some pple have natural standing Brest. I have a friend like that. with all d rough handling, d thing is still upright n blameless.
dat must b a miracle or mayb she has small boobs
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Kingy10: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
henryanna36:
Having a successful acting career doesn’t seem to be enough in Africa as a woman is expected to be married at a certain age. But these women seem to have defied all odds and are content being single at such age, after all, ‘life they say begins at 40′.Trezzy Blog present seven actresses who are above 40 years old and are currently living the singles life:

1. Kate Henshaw 43 :

Known as one of the most popular and talented actresses in Nollywood, not much has been said about her relationships but she was once married to Rod Nattal back in 2000 but the two split and she has been single ever since then. Her being single might have stemmed from a statement where she alleged she couldn’t date Nigerian men.

2. Rita Dominic 40:

Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha is a very outstanding actress and fashionista. One of the few celebrities who has almost no scandal to her name, the actress is regarded by many as “a cultured lady”. And while her fans and the whole world are asking, “What is she waiting for to get married?”, she keeps doing her thing on our TV screen undeterred. With her beauty, charisma and charm, she seems to have all it takes but is missing a man.

3. Monalisa Chinda 40:

Monalisa Chinda is another actress who is still keeping it single. Though, once married to Dejo Richards, the talented actress has refused to give marriage another try and is yet to say ‘i do’ to another person.

4. Bimbo Akintola 45:

Versatile actress, Bimbo Akintola is another relationship enigma, The sultry actress has the ability to blend into any role given her but hasn’t quite snatched Mr. Right. Acording to her: “There is no such thing as an ideal man. There is no perfect man or woman. What you have is work in progress. Once you meet half-way, you just have to build from there.”

5. Bukky Wright 48:

Yoruba actress, Bukky Wright continues to dazzle even at 48. Beautiful, attractive and talented, the mum of three is still single!

6. Shan george 44:

Actress, Shan George can easily pass for a young lady with her agility and beauty. The Cross River State star is over 43 years old but there is no telling as she can easily pass for a 28 years old lady. The mulatto, Cross River State born star has been begged by fans to settle down several times. But it seems like she is still willing to mingle.

7. Eucharia Anunobi:

Over 40 actress cum televangelist, Eucharia Anunobi, is over 40 years and still has the ability to be appealing. The single mother recently agreed that she is seriously praying for a husband after her marriage to Innocent Ekwu broke down some years ago.

NB:The views are that of the writer.I stand to be corrected.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/7-single-nigerian-female-celebrities.html
include Tina Mba
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by citizenjuwon(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
trust me, being a witch is the new sexy! wink Byeee kiss
Go joor! tongue Wàhálà woman. grin
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by thelish(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
mart2k:
dat must b a miracle or mayb she has small boobs

Brest 101 e don do oooo.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by sabi99(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Oyibo pple say a fool a 40 is a fool 4eva, na dem still say life begins at 40, so they should just relax
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by mart2k(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
thelish:

Brest 101 e don do oooo.
Funny u, I studied d course in Nairaland n graduated wit....

Pls, help me guess my grade
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Temysteve(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
dacovajnr:
No crush to death oooo abeg! undecided
lol, i mean u nw
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dacovajnr: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, i mean me nw
I know u are referring to yourself which was why I advised you not to crush to death
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Temysteve(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
dacovajnr:
I know u are referring to yourself which was why I advised you not to crush to death
u changing my post, geeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeerrreee
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dacovajnr: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Temysteve:
u changing my post, geeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeerrreee
Me!!!!Nope the gods are only fighting on my behalf cheesy
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Oga she is not based in Lagos, she is not even based in Nigeria.... leave dat young girl alone, u don dey find who u go ravage.... I'll make sure no Nairalander falls prey...
grin bros allow d guy make him express himsef na.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Eureka123(f): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
citizenjuwon:

I understand you struggled to string those words together. Nonetheless, you didn't make sense!

smiley
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by JuanDeDios: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
I like Rita Dominic, though.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by obowunmi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seventeen:
Why is it so hard for ppl (especialy men) to believe that there are women who truly dont mind being unmarried?

Fact and/or Parents.

Like my parents.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by babafirst(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
harristo:
Who want marry gray-haired ladies, mtcheeeeew.
The tonton (subtract the 2 Ns to get what I mean by tonton) no get gray hair nau.

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by thelish(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
mart2k:
Funny u, I studied d course in Nairaland n graduated wit....

Pls, help me guess my grade

A9. lol
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by mart2k(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
thelish:

A9. lol
hahaha, I neva hear dis kain grade b4 o or na u invent am?
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by JohnQueen(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Itr very simple. These women are overly successful so what do they need a man for {Cos that is the general notion}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.