Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality (1148 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by hollandis(f): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Part 1
There are 2 kinds of Nigerians .Nigerians at home and Nigerians in the diaspora .
One ,is local ,archaic ,tend towards being inhuman ,barbaric and uncivilised .The latter is more of an elite ,civilised and hence lives in a developed ,civilised country

When Sugarbelly ,narrated her ordeal .I knew it was true ,without caring for facts or for her to elaborate further.

However I wanted to hear the comments of Nigerians especially those living in that country
………..

To be continued

Part 2
I am back smiley .I wasn't shocked when I saw the 3 replies to my thread .These are Nigerians at home

Anyways I am going to digress a little and focus on Bill Cosby .I know everyone knows him ,especially those who saw Bill Cosby show and Dandiest things children say

To be continued

Part 3
At the time of Bill Cosby's rise to fame .He had taken advantage of many women .He raped them and did all manner of sexual perversions. They kept quiet ,and just like sugabelly ,the women spoke ,but the press suppressed it.
Their stories began to see the light of day ,when a comedian brought it up.

Another digress

God Bless that American Comedian ,he used his talent to speak for these ladies and the whole world saw the Bill Cosby for the animal he is.

I am not referring to Nigerian comedians who will rather go and take a photo in Linda Ikejis room and tweet about it or be used as a political tool to bring down a ggovernment in opposition

Anyway ,presently, Bill Cosby is in a raging storm ,no amount of money and fame can help

Back to Sugarbelly story
Do you know that while women in the diaspora form allies and fight against the ugly monster called rape .Nigeria women are ddifferent.Most of them say things like
"You want to spoil another woman's marriage"
'Why didn't you say it all these years"

To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hollandis or Hollanthat. You knew it was true without caring for facts? Did you graduate from Oshodi University? You claim to be civilized and well-learned, yet you never learnt objectivity? Gimme a break.

Part 2
I am back smiley .I wasn't shocked when I saw the 3 replies to my thread .These are Nigerians at home

Anyways I am going to digress a little and focus on Bill Cosby .I know everyone knows him ,especially those who saw Bill Cosby show and Dandiest things children say
Oh get over yourself, will you? You remind me of one movie character called 'Jenifa' or something. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by obinnashady(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Would have cared to read further or follow the story but u want to bring the head of Nigerians staying abroad and those staying @ home together #ogayouareDaft

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by opeaceo: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Hollandis or Hollanthat. You knew it was true without caring for facts? Did you graduate from Oshodi University? You claim to be civilized and well-learned, yet you never learnt objectivity? Gimme a break.
You dey mind am??
Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by themilanway(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
To think I used to crush on this chick at the sport section during the last fifa world cup undecided undecided

*sighs*
Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by Raiders: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
hollandis:

There are 2 kinds of Nigerians .Nigerians at home and Nigerians in the diaspora .
One ,is local ,archaic ,tend towards being inhuman ,barbaric and uncivilised .The latter is more of an elite ,civilised and hence lives in a developed ,civilised country

When Sugarbelly ,narrated her ordeal .I knew it was true ,without caring for facts or for her to elaborate further.

However I wanted to hear the comments of Nigerians especially those living in that country
………..

To be continued

To be continued
How do you know her story is truth; where you there when she was raped. There is 2 sides to every story and you need to get the facts from both parties invovle before condemning Mr Audu. Just because a lady says she was raped means its true. In fact, 20% of rape allegation in the US has been proven to be false

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by mikolo80: 1:57am On Nov 28, 2015
were you there
do you have DNA evidence
so because the man is rich and ugly he is a rapist
do you know how many have been lynched jailed and careers ruined cos one stoopid girl cried rape with no evidence

d mumu wan do first lady
it's now she knows she was raped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by joyandfaith: 2:58am On Nov 28, 2015
dinachi:

Your entire generation is cursed! It is evil women like you that accuse innocent men of rape. You and sugar belly or is it sugar pussy will end up in hell. Evil women everywhere.
you will understand when ur little sisters or daughters are raped or abused by men. i pity u in advance

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly's Rape Truths And The Nigeria Mentality by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Third daughter of second Timothy

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east / See Photos Of Ex-NIMASA DG & 7 Others Arraigned By EFCC Today For N1.153bn Scam / Medical Diagnostic Centre For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.