Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? (2140 Views)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? / Reasons Why You Should Try Inter-tribal Marriage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Baddo101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
This thread is not to tarnish the image of any ethnic group but to help educate ppl who mait not know about the beautiful tribe called Esan in Edo State.

A friend of mine who was in a relationship with an Esan lady told me his experience wth dem was beautiful he will however advice his friends NOT to try dating any one of them.

So my question is What are the Good and Bad sides of this ethnic group

Mature comments please. No abuses abeg ooo cry
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by ican2020: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
With the way naija is, stay within your zone

3 Likes

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Solidkay(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Risky,cos it mostly ends in break up.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hey yall shouldnt castigate tribes here...
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by HugoChavezJr(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Baddo101:
This thread is not to tarnish the image of any ethnic group but to help educate ppl who mait not know about the beautiful tribe called Esan in Edo State.

A friend of mine who was in a relationship with an Esan lady told me his experience wth dem was beautiful he will however advice his friends NOT to try dating any one of them.

Esan women are karishikas. Very demonic beings. I can manage any other tribe of girls except them.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2015
I advice if one must go inter-tribal, one should look for an ethnic group close by, cos somehow the cultures wiLl be Kindda similar a little. And one should try and dig into their cultural beliefs

I know of some part of idoma dat still force their to-be brides to swear alekwu( never to cheat on their husbands else theydie within a speculated time) while the husbands are loose and free to sample as much as they like even after marriage
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:
I know of some part of idoma dat still force their to-be brides to swear alekwu (never to cheat on their husbands else they die within a speculated time) while the husbands are loose and free to sample as much as they like even after marriage
Sounds about right to me grin

*Scanning for babes from that area to marry* cheesy
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by braine(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Someone should please tell me about Ishoko people of Delta state. Anything one should know when them?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by firstking01(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
ican2020:
i beg to differ bro.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by firstking01(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Hey yall shouldnt castigate tribes here...
we nigerians are just too tribalistic, and dats y we are having dis catastrophy and comotion in nigeria, e.g, check out d admission list of any higher institution, see buhari first ministerial list, i can go on and on and on...
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:
Sounds about right to me grin
*Scanning for babes from that area to marry* cheesy

Lolz. I know guys will love such
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
I personally don't have issues with tribe. Am A fan of intertribal dating and marriages.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:

. . . . your Dp though.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by grad2012(f): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Anyone is ok for me.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:

Sounds like a dream come true cheesy
Or you don't like it? tongue
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Sounds like a dream come true cheesy
Or you don't like it? tongue

Like ke? Dream come true for who? SO u'll tie ur wifedown andgo ahead to cheat without remorse. Its not good oh
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . your Dp though.

Lolz. U likey?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:

Like ke? Dream come true for who? SO u'll tie ur wifedown andgo ahead to cheat without remorse. Its not good oh
Lol. Its just on a lighter note nau, nobody ever actually plans to cheat. I personally plan on being 100% faithful by God's grace
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol. Its just on a lighter note nau, nobody ever actually plans to cheat. I personally plan on being 100% faithful by God's grace

Woooow. Ah love that. More grease to ya elbow

1 Like

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
ican2020:
and within ur state if possible sef
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by africandictator(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
personally, i dont frown against inter-tribal marriage,dating or copulation. What i will forever be opposed to, is interracial marriage or dating. interracial marriage is a dastard act that needs to be stopped as soon as possible, hence the world would lose its originality.help purify the races of the world. Say no to mulatoes, stop the hybreeds generation, so that the creator, can be happy with us all humans.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:
Woooow. Ah love that. More grease to ya elbow
Aww, thanks dear. More grease to wherever you for want the need grin
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Aww, thanks dear. More grease to wherever you for want the need grin

Lolz u guys Neva disappoint. One can correctly guess wot ur reply will be to evry statement
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz u guys Neva disappoint. One can correctly guess wot ur reply will be to evry statement
Haba babe, why you harsh? You wished me more grease to my elbow and I wished you grease anywhere you need it cry
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Haba babe, why you harsh? You wished me more grease to my elbow and I wished you grease anywhere you need it cry

Naaah. Ain't harsh. Jus smiling at how predictable u guys are
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
angry
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:

Naaah. Ain't harsh. Jus smiling at how predictable u guys are
Lol. Are you saying that's the response you envisaged the average guy would give? We may just shock you one of these days.
Unless you mean me flirting with you. Doesn't take a psychic to know a guy's prolly going to flirt with a girl wink

#That'sTheWayItsPostBe
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by pet4ril(f): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Baddo101:

can you please tell the house what happened, because Edo is known to marry to any tribe....i mena any tribe and if there's any tribe that discriminates, edo will be at the bottom of the list angry
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Richy4(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Baddo101:

Bro, The fact that someone drown in the river does not mean we must stop drinking water.

The fact that a plane crashed killing every one on-board does not mean we must stop flying.

It might be good for Mr. A......... and

Mr. B might not be so lucky.............

Mr. C might find it fulfilling and might encourage others to try based on his experience.

This whole thing is a matter of the heart and should not be judged based on general assumption and places.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol. Are you saying that's the response you envisaged the average guy would give? We may just shock you one of these days.
Unless you mean me flirting with you. Doesn't take a psychic to know a guys prolly going to flirt with a girl wink

#That'sTheWayItsPostBe

Yup. An average NL guy will say dat.

Flirting? Seriously? Well I can envisage many dat will type something like dat. Buh I can't seem to attach flirting to their motive. Some r jus annoyingly impossible
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. U likey?
. . . . lol look et that dude,

1 Like

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
And same tribe marriages dont crash?,C'mon we're in the 21st century for crying out loud.....geez.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free / A Woman Goes Viral After Shouting 'ISIS Is Good, ISIS Is Great' While Having Sex / Funniest Romancelander In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.