Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) (34745 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2015
The way they attack pple in Lagos these days.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by IlekeHD: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2015
mawetoritse:
Actor, IK Ogbonna just shared a story of how his wife and 5 month old son were attacked by Lagos traffic robbers at mile 2. This robbery cases in Lagos is now alarming.

http://www.maweprosperblog.com/2015/11/ik-ogbonnas-wife-and-son-attacked-by.html

What was he doing in Lagos?

Lagos is not part of Biafra na undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by fippycbk(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Personally I don't know who this chap is but he seems high profile.

If that is true, while I hate that this occurred to him, but it needs to happen to people that are visible and have voice in other for this to be nipped in the bud.

All it will take is to send out military police in plain clothes and drive up and down those roads in high profile cars. And if I was the commandant I would court marshall any person that brings a live perp back to base. I want bodies. Dead robber bodies.

It will stop in a day.

At bolded... grin my oga don lose joy finish grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2015
I can't imagine Lagos in the next 1 yr under this helpless Ambode.

Lagos roads have quietly gone back to the late 80s.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2015
kaayposh:
End time traffic robbers
grin grin grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by flintoo(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

What was he doing in Lagos?

Lagos is not part of Biafra na undecided undecided
Bleep off... Ethnic bigot

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by starG7(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Cases of traffic robbery everywhere in lagos nowadays, our security agencies should wake up and do the needful sad sad
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by duni04(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2015
I really don't understand why Ambode is getting the stick for these traffic robberies, because security in Nigeria is the responsibility of the Federal government. We dont have state police! Ambode has no control over the policy or strategy of the Police. Lagos is not newyork or Los Angeles. Blame the Feds for the robberies.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Eyaa sorry o, what a way to welcome his oyibo wife to Nigeria.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by justmi1: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2015
With the spateof traffic robbery in lagos, i think it will be a good idea to import pepper spray and electric gun for sales so these bastards can learn
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Thief ole carry am go
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by kemisole(f): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2015
LASG needs to do something fast,traffic robbery is just increasing by the day,thank God mother&child are safe.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by femi4: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Don't worry, Ambode's helicopter will soon catch them
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2015
duni04:
I really don't understand why Ambode is getting the stick for these traffic robberies, because security in Nigeria is the responsibility of the Federal government. We dont have state police! Ambode has no control over the policy or strategy of the Police. Lagos is not newyork or Los Angeles. Blame the Feds for the robberies.

Is Ambode not the CSO of Lagos State?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by icyblue(f): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2015
nawaoh
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2015
If such a thing still exists, when is Nigeria going to be developed?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Where is the Chief Security Officer?
he is always at the nightclub having fun.
The nation has a dullard as a president and Lagos has an entertainer as a governor.

Perfect combination for lawlessness
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Ambode don't care about lagos

He has entered into covenant with the powers that be
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by thespokenword: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2015
What does it have anything to do with me? Abeg park well....
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Personally I don't know who this chap is but he seems high profile.

If that is true, while I hate that this occurred to him, but it needs to happen to people that are visible and have voice in other for this to be nipped in the bud.

All it will take is to send out military police in plain clothes and drive up and down those roads in high profile cars. And if I was the commandant I would court marshall any person that brings a live perp back to base. I want bodies. Dead robber bodies.

It will stop in a day.
That would definitely work but innocent people might be killed.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by logica(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Well, as you moved here to hustle, so did others. Some just took up armed robbery. I guess it's time for another round of deportation;and I hope you are in full support. The origin of perps of any crime committed in the Mile 2/Apapa/Ajegunle axis is obvious.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
I need IK wife....lol
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Bom4Real: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Descendants of Satan
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by babestella: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Last week Sunday, people were robbed n traffic in broad day light. The robbers held sway and there wasn't any security agency on ground to deal with these hoodlums.

The solution lies in APC's ability to understand the problem, think creatively and design a strategic plan to arrest the situation, it's not about wearing agbada or travelling round the world.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Government should engage in real developmental policies, those robbers are lagosians.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2015
May God save us all.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by mharita2015(f): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Has anyone thought of doing smash and grab glass tint business venture also called anti-smash using quality glass film. It prevents the glass from shuttering when smashed while providing shade inside the car and blocking the harmful uv rays from penetrating inside the car at the same time.

Big business this side!!!!
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Why she no stay @ home for environmental sanitation
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by calcal: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
This is a national issue, the department of public welfare must give money every month to job applicants.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Rainmaker69(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Very soon we will realise that when society suffers, no one is really safe. It's an unfortunate incident but 9ja celebrities shouldn't wait until calamity comes knocking before they speak out against social ills.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
It's time to protect yourselves lagosians.Buy personal security equipments like pepper spay,e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Kids Dress In Their Traditional Attire To Celebrate Independence / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.