Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) (34746 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2015
sad...
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by toprealman: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2015
E buru ozu onye ozu, o di ka ebu ukwu plantain.
This crime is synonymous with the 'best' governed state, according to them.
IK, what have you done about this anomaly prior to your family falling victim? Any tweet to show solidarity with past victims?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
somadinho CHIMPANZEENHO grin 10:
Pdp e warriors will be like this can only happen in apc states
grin
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
ibedunCE CHIMPANZEE grin:
[size=13pt]IGBO armed robbers everywhere!!!!

Lets give the cretins their Biafra jare, make all of them commot for our land!!![/size]
grin
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
poseidon12:

That would definitely work but innocent people might be killed.

How?

The only person killed are the robbers. We're talking of a crack team of professional killers by training. One shot one kill concept.

Only those going around causing mayhem will die a necessary death. Anyone that approaches and breaks a car window gets hot lead in the face, compliments of the NPF.

We can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

I'll call it operation "No Mercy" and distribute stickers for civilians to put on their cars saying "Nothing In This Vehicle Is Worth Your Life".
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
duni04:
I really don't understand why Ambode is getting the stick for these traffic robberies, because security in Nigeria is the responsibility of the Federal government. We dont have state police! Ambode has no control over the policy or strategy of the Police. Lagos is not newyork or Los
Angeles. Blame the Feds for the robberies.

Actually he as governor is ultimately responsible for the welfare of the state. He has tools and resources at his beckoning, up to and including military assistance if necessary.

National Police yes but their are divisional headquarters all over the states of the federation with liason officers embedded within the political sphere.

He is probably inept but as soon as one of his close relative is affected I'm quite sure he'll leap into action from the slumber he's in.

Now speaking of New York and other states including Guam, the Governors there can and has called the National Guard to duty wink
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by sukkot: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
nigga just relocate to colombia. problem solved
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by logica(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
nigga just relocate to colombia. problem solved
LMAO. How wicked can you be?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by sukkot: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
logica:
LMAO. How wicked can you be?
jus sayin brah. jus sayin
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by duni04(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Actually he as governor is ultimately responsible for the welfare of the state. He has tools and resources at his beckoning, up to and including military assistance if necessary.

National Police yes but their are divisional headquarters all over the states of the federation with liason officers embedded within the political sphere.

He is probably inept but as soon as one of his close relative is affected I'm quite sure he'll leap into action from the slumber he's in.

Now speaking of New York and other states including Guam, the Governors there can and has called the National Guard to duty wink
smiley
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
duni04:

Only the President can authorize the deployment of the National guard in the States. Governors can only solicit help of the feds for their deployment, when the state police which the states control is helpless.

Nope.

The governor can call out the national guard. Please educate yourself properly on civic matters so that you can debate intelligently in the future.

Thanks.

"The National Guard of the United States, part of the reserve components of the United States Armed Forces, is a reserve military force, composed of National Guard military members or units of each state and the territories of Guam, of the Virgin Islands, and of Puerto Rico, as well as of the District of Columbia, for a total of 54 separate organizations. All members of the National Guard of the United States are also members of the militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 311. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state and the federal government."

"The governor of each state can call the state's Army and Air National Guard units to active duty to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as those caused by hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes. If additional help is needed, a governor can request federal assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)."

http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/guardandreserve/a/reservecallup.htm

I know this because I managed national guard employees in the past who were called to duty by the state gorvenor during the LA riots.

Don't ever challenge me again on US specificities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / Celebrities Kids Dress In Their Traditional Attire To Celebrate Independence / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.