Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) (28573 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by uniqueama1(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Every Gathering like dis has its own hidden agenda. Hope all d smiles are for real sha?
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Salutation is not love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by Jehovahemma(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time greeting.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by IAmTobore(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
olafirstt:
End time GREETING
Tattooboy:
End time COMMENT
skelewu404:
END TIME QUOTE
END TIME NAIRALANDERS!
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by akigbemaru: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ladoja and Otun's burial with Ajimobi.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by murmee: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
olafirstt:
End time GREETING
In the name of God, why don't you stop your' end time this' and 'end time that' comments. If you don't have the intelligence to write meaningful comments, why don't you just read to learn. You make people sick with that 'end time' comments all the time. For heaven sake, Nairaland is read all over the world! PLEASE let's give the site some dignity.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Which one of them is the governor and which one is ladoja?
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by skelewu404(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAmTobore:
END TIME NAIRALANDERS!
thunder fire ur left yash end time guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by godwinkessi: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:
So
Bunch of rogues
Why say fvck lalasticlala?
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by ZiggyMr(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
RIP chief omowale kuye, our beloved otun... Olubadan n d whole ibadanland ll miss u.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
nobody is stopping you from participating to change things o
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by mikolo80: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bobbystanley:
There's no enemy in Nigeria politics. They all have same goal which is to impoverish the poor in other to get richer.
why are the poor not doing anything about it if e pain dem
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by toba1909(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
5starmilitant:
Senator rashidi Ladoja, the great ogboru of oyo state................ One day you shall be vindcated.
As a presiding officer at the last election in oyo state. I can say ajimobi is sitting on your seat

Wailing wailer!
You have evidence to that effect and you kept quiet while the tribunal period lasted?

Foolish presiding officer.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by 5starmilitant: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
toba1909:

Wailing wailer!
You have evidence to that effect and you kept quiet while the tribunal period lasted?

Foolish presiding officer.

Your fada is the most foolish to bring an imp like you to this world. Can you swear an oracle that ajimobi won the election free and fair? Zombie

Don't ever quote me in your miserable life again. Useless goat.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by greatkb2004: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is no Permanent friends or enemy in nigerian politics
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by Neyoyo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am sure the greetings were cosmetic.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by viviangist6: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by khunleylad(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2015
End time Shit
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by Spacoking(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2015
xreal:
Ajumobi got no choice.
He is having a handshake with a potential Olubadan (ladoja).
Ladoja is closer to being the next olubadan I think his fourth in line to the prestigious throne
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by xreal: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Spacoking:

Ladoja is closer to being the next olubadan I think his fourth in line to the prestigious throne

second bro, not fourth.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by babdap: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
5starmilitant:
Senator rashidi Ladoja, the great ogboru of oyo state................ One day you shall be vindcated.

As a presiding officer at the last election in oyo state. I can say ajimobi is sitting on your seat
. Bro that is ur personal opinion.
Re: Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) by toba1909(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
5starmilitant:

Your fada is the most foolish to bring an imp like you to this world. Can you swear an oracle that ajimobi won the election free and fair? Zombie

Don't ever quote me in your miserable life again. Useless goat.

So shameless of you, that you can't come out clean with your evidences.
Its better you allow the old man to enjoy his leftovers after you morons have ripped him off in the name of fake evidences.
I hope you're preparing to visit EFCC alongside Ladoja next week?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.