Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex (83167 Views)

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by solonazzy: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time Dis end time dat..... Abeg una see vision say word wan end next month?
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by franklingud(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Couldn't laugh more couldn't laugh less, sorry for the girl, sorry for ex.
What will u gain frm this?

End time ex and girlfriend
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
that b!tch deserves it.
lol grin I swear. Deep down I'm happy of that guy did.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by fart: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
THIS has made my night. Jealousy is bad, Chai. End time sh*t grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
lol grin I swear. Deep down I'm happy of that guy did.
I'm more happier than you sef....I always feel excited when bad things happens to them hoes.
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by imugula: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
What I find most interesting is the supportive hand across her back in spite of her situation
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm more happier than you sef....I always feel excited when bad things happens to them hoes.
like seriously ohh grin those hoes deserve even worse
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by pamdaniel(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
two things are involved... she no where pant, and she has been having anal sex so her openings do not hold stool any more
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by stacybaby(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
the ex is wicked sha....annyway this is disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by mayortm001(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
; DEnd time Ex
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by philemonemenike(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
you don try for giving and you big girl fool for accepting, olodu
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by flokii: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Damn!
such wickedness..
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Freeman50(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
May be its as a result of revenge.
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Her ex go dey dance like this by now.
They are from Uganda or Tanzania. Na mumumu pp full there grin grin
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
No matter what, I don't think I can ever do this to someone I used to love.... I just for some reason can't bear to see someone I used to date get embarrassed or get hurt. The guy is evil.
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by mekzybling(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
MhizRonny:

This pic has been online over a year go, with a very different story line. Bloggers no go kill person oh
my dear na linda ikeji first carry am ooo... Was really disappointed when i saw d news on her blog... Guess I won't hv 2 believe everything i read on her blog...
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
skelewu undecided
Godswillnwaoma:
skelewu
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by HrmOlolade(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
I need that kind of drugs
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by schumastic(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
confamgist237:
Someone shared this on Facebook. According to him, the unidentified woman, who was at a nightclub with her new man accepted a drink from an ex. Unknown to her, the drink was spiked. The result is really messy...Read his post below:

"News reports have not identified the woman or the nightclub but photos show what happened and it was not pretty. When the woman, who was at the club with her new boyfriend, accepted a drink from her ex she did not realize what a mistake this was. The drink was spiked, and the woman ended up leaving piles of poo all across the floor, her legs, her underwear, and her fashionable dress. The ex was probably in stitches watching the woman desperately trying to hold it and being unsuccessful. This is a warning to everyone, your ex may have more in mind than a truce, so don’t take that drink"

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/see-what-happen-to-this-woman-after.html

when u tell them u dont want to see them with theirex again, they will not hear and giv u a thousand reason y they should n end up saying Ntn will happen mean while something will happen
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by egeoffery: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Terrible !
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
another photoshop poo to make us click and make nairalander richer. anyway i only come on nairaland to read comments, makes me forget that i am poor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by seangy4konji: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
it fit be the 7th date weh she go deh dat day b dat....

The way girls deh turn up now self go fear you.
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gosh! Dat dude is so mean angry sad. Eyah poor her
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Snoopy007(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
coolhamid:
Kai, Nairalanders can lie !! This pic has been on the internet for donkey years... And a dude is here attaching super story to it....
The rate at which some people lie ehn, even devil himself would be ashamed.

Abi oo.. Saw it prolly last year or so and even heard a different story.. The person said twas coz of too much anal sex, plus it was in london, lol.
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by ladej(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Maybe na longthroat Pepsi
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2015
MhizRonny:

This pic has been online over a year go, with a very different story line. Bloggers no go kill person oh
what is that storyline?
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by mikron(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Lie lie, who told u it was a club and all d boyfriend spiking her drink story? I saw this picture on Linda ikeji's blog about 6months ago, and it happened in an European country. Bloggers n Lies
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Spybradd: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2015
VickyRotex:
shocked shocked
Wanna cry embarassed embarassed cry cry
She shouldn't have trusted her Ex. embarassed
oya,gashi handky...
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
Someone shared this on Facebook. According to him, the unidentified woman, who was at a nightclub with her new man accepted a drink from an ex. Unknown to her, the drink was spiked. The result is really messy...Read his post below:

"News reports have not identified the woman or the nightclub but photos show what happened and it was not pretty. When the woman, who was at the club with her new boyfriend, accepted a drink from her ex she did not realize what a mistake this was. The drink was spiked, and the woman ended up leaving piles of poo all across the floor, her legs, her underwear, and her fashionable dress. The ex was probably in stitches watching the woman desperately trying to hold it and being unsuccessful. This is a warning to everyone, your ex may have more in mind than a truce, so don’t take that drink"

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/see-what-happen-to-this-woman-after.html

bloggers with nonsense. This pics is more than a year so trash that bullshit you wrote,spike koor keke ni. Just because Linda ikeji put it on her blog,you modified it,clap for yourself
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by bobbiekrantz: 2:29am On Nov 29, 2015
coolhamid:
Kai, Nairalanders can lie !! This pic has been on the internet for donkey years... And a dude is here attaching super story to it....
The rate at which some people lie ehn, even devil himself would be ashamed.

donkey ko....Llama ni... grin
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by chinae(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2015
big fat lie!
no panties to hold the poo? poo hipped like she stood low while groping it.
Re: What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex by Edgepoint: 2:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Why do some people get the job they want? Because their CV wins them an interview and 95% don’t! At Edgepoint Consortium, we can help you write a winning CV; putting into consideration the flexibility that your resume needs to have for the purpose of using it to apply for several related jobs within various industry sectors.
Our professional writers would strive to make your resume reflect your academic qualifications, acquired skills, and learnt experiences; also making your resume reflect how you can positively contribute to the corporate goals of the company.
Resume Service Includes:
Your Review and Final Approval of Your Resume
Job offering notification.
Job listing (We give employees access to your resume for recruitment purposes.)
20% discount off one of our monthly Corporate Class of 40 Training.
A detailed pdf document on interview ethics and processes.
Lifetime Storage of Your Resume

OUR FEE: #3000
Interested, call our service line to get this service: 08166202727
0r contact us on whatsapp: 07064791960
This offer is limited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why / How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.