Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262321 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2018
DoctorRo:
I hope their silence in this thread is because they are few,maybe as the date draws near we'll begin to see them
What is baffling me right now is I AM YET TO SEE AN ART ASPIRANT IN THIS FORUM. LAW to be precise and it is scaring the whole crap out of me.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Deckline:

What is baffling me right now is I AM YET TO SEE AN ART ASPIRANT IN THIS FORUM. LAW to be precise and it is scaring the whole crap out of me.
Don't let that one bother you at all,i can bet you that there are a whole lot of them with very high score sef same applies to medicine and other course don't allow their silence make you relax,just prepare like you had the lowest score in jamb and only postutme can save you,most of them might be low key preparing,as for me I'll just prepare harder and give it my best shot
lest I forget did you notice that this thread has finally left page 60 grin at last
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2018
DoctorRo:
Don't let that one bother you at all,i can bet you that there are a whole lot of them with very high score sef same applies to medicine and other course don't allow their silence make you relax,just prepare like you had the lowest score in jamb and only postutme can save you,most of them might be low key preparing,as for me I'll just prepare harder and give it my best shot
lest I forget did you notice that this thread has finally left page 60 grin at last
Yes o grin grin but honestly, I haven't started reading at all. I don't know what to prepare for. I have many Aptitude Test questions with me though. PrinceJoewan, do you still remember some of the Aptitude questions asked last year? Lets just rigmarole a lil bit. grin
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Deckline:

Yes o grin grin but honestly, I haven't started reading at all. I don't know what to prepare for. I have many Aptitude Test questions with me though. PrinceJoewan, do you still remember some of the Aptitude questions asked last year? Lets just rigmarole a lil bit. grin
I'm still confused what's the difference between the post utme and aptitude test
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2018
DoctorRo:
I'm still confused what's the difference between the post utme and aptitude test
Aptitude Test took the form of ANAGRAMS last year. Post Utme is set like JAMB.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
If its Aptitude Test U don't need to prepare if u remember what u were taught in secondary school!
Good Luck
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
If its Aptitude Test U don't need to prepare if u remember what u were taught in secondary school!
Good Luck
So,which course are you going for now?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
G.A.C

Deckline:

So,which course are you going for now?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
G.A.C

Meaning
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Decode it u may encounter it in ur Aptitude Test

Deckline:

Meaning
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 6:57am On May 01, 2018
Happy new month all,this year is really running fast
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Decode it u may encounter it in ur Aptitude Test

Lol... You didn't give me options bruh. G.A.C-Guidance And Counselling grin grin
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2018
DoctorRo:
Happy new month all,this year is really running fast
Really We supposed to be in July now then i can agree its really fast indeed.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:08am On May 01, 2018
Deckline:

Really We supposed to be in July now then i can agree its really fast indeed.
I disagree its fast
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:09am On May 01, 2018
Deckline:

Lol... You didn't give me options bruh. G.A.C-Guidance And Counselling grin grin
you're good to go cool
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2018
Hey y'all! Its my birthday month o. MAY 17. Hope this forum will be more than what it is now before that day. PrinceJoeWan, did i get the meaning of the G.A.C course correctly
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
Yes U did! As for Aptitude Test U r good to Go
Deckline:
Hey y'all! Its my birthday month o. MAY 17. Hope this forum will be more than what it is now before that day. PrinceJoeWan, did i get the meaning of the G.A.C course correctly
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 9:19am On May 02, 2018
Deckline:

Aptitude Test took the form of ANAGRAMS last year. Post Utme is set like JAMB.
only anagrams that can't be it.

I also found some dude selling aptitude test questions on nairaland problem is?
am in ekiti soon to leave for Lagos I for like get my hands on the stuff. or at least see something similar to not be caught unaware.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2018
CorneliusSulla8:

only anagrams that can't be it.

I also found some dude selling aptitude test questions on nairaland problem is?
am in ekiti soon to leave for Lagos I for like get my hands on the stuff. or at least see something similar to not be caught unaware.
That was what was set last year. 50 questions. That was why people passed it easily. I hope and pray it stays the same this year.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Badtman(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2018
Deckline:

Okay bro. Good luck. Concerning DELSU screening... Do they check really for your 5 compulsory ARTS subjects or otherwise I had 2C's and 3B's(Maths,Literature,Govt,English and CRS)

Op, Am a art student, want to study political scince and I scored 196 in Jamb my WAEC is very good but my literature was cancel am i good to go with the course or there will be a problem.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 10:27am On May 02, 2018
Deckline:

That was what was set last year. 50 questions. That was why people passed it easily. I hope and pray it stays the same this year.
alright bro.

thanks for the info.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
Badtman:

Op, Am a art student, want to study political scince and I scored 196 in Jamb my WAEC is very good but my literature was cancel am i good to go with the course or there will be a problem.
For Delsu, i don't think literature is compulsory for political science. Maths, English,Government,Economics,and any art or commercial subject.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2018
Found this I don't know if it will be useful www.nairaland.com/2409915/delsu-post-utme-aptitude-test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 9:00am On May 08, 2018
Hmm,this thread is so dry,where are all delsu aspirant!anyway pls does anyone knows how much delsu med&surg fee is
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 11:29am On May 08, 2018
DoctorRo:
Hmm,this thread is so dry,where are all delsu aspirant!anyway pls does anyone knows how much delsu med&surg fee is
be the change you want to see in the world.
so water this thread doctor.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 2:48pm On May 08, 2018
CorneliusSulla8:

be the change you want to see in the world.
so water this thread doctor.
true words there, but come to think of it one can't communicate alone hence the need for the presence of some delsu aspirant on this thread

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 2:59pm On May 08, 2018
DoctorRo:
true words there, but come to think of it one can't communicate alone hence the need for the presence of some delsu aspirant on this thread
I just sent u a mail.

or just add me for whatsapp na my number be that.

am of the mind to ask the prince to share some questions with us especially that aptitude one.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
DoctorRo:
Technically speaking, we only have four DELSU aspirants as far as this thread is concerned. You,me,PrinceJoewan and CorneliusSulla8 grin grin Other assumed aspirants are still on exile till further notice embarassed embarassed
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 6:16pm On May 11, 2018
Deckline:

Technically speaking, we only have four DELSU aspirants as far as this thread is concerned. You,me,PrinceJoewan and CorneliusSulla8 grin grin Other assumed aspirants are still on exile till further notice embarassed embarassed
hahahaha,4 indeed.mehn were have you been I thought you left as well making it 3 grin these delsu aspirants are funny cheesy just see how threads of other schools are progressing anyway we deserve some accolades cause we've successfully moved this thread from page 60 to were it is now cool cool
I think there are two other law aspirant on this forum they created threads individually but as usual no aspirant showed up.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2018
DoctorRo:
hahahaha,4 indeed.mehn were have you been I thought you left as well making it 3 grin these delsu aspirants are funny cheesy just see how threads of other schools are progressing anyway we deserve some accolades cause we've successfully moved this thread from page 60 to were it is now cool cool
I think there are two other law aspirant on this forum they created threads individually but as usual no aspirant showed up.
That is their own wahala.
Post Jamb form is likely to be out by next month because Delsu exam starts June 4 and ends June 24.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
Deckline:
That is their own wahala.
Post Jamb form is likely to be out by next month because Delsu exam starts June 4 and ends June 24.
the form should be out already I'm tired of waiting
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2018
DoctorRo:
the form should be out already I'm tired of waiting
grin Relax! I've just been at home busy. Busy doing nothing! It will be out next month. Just chill.
BTW- Which school were you admitted to last year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.