Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262344 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On May 16, 2018
Deckline:

Amen ooo.
Thank you Racheal. I swear,you smart pass smarty98 grin I will start reading after my birthday grin grin HBD to me in advance.
o boy, wetin I do u nah
Y ar u always mentioning me in an absurd manner
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2018
Smarty98:
o boy, wetin I do u nah Y ar u always mentioning me in an absurd manner
Get used to it.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
Its unhealthy, so try to mind how u express ur actions!
U two may need d help of each other tomorrow so start something together today !

Deckline:

Get used to it.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Its unhealthy, so try to mind how u express ur actions!
U two may need d help of each other tomorrow so start something together today !

Tell that to him. I didn't mean any harm. I'm Just trying to be jovial but he obviously misinterpreted me. Oh well, its all good grin Tomorrow is my birthday.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:34am On May 17, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Deckline,wish you many happy long years,may the good LORD continue to guide and protect you,help you to grow in his fear and wisdom and grant you your heart desires.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2018
DoctorRo:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Deckline,wish you many happy long years,may the good LORD continue to guide and protect you,help you to grow in his fear and wisdom and grant you your heart desires.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
grin grin thank you Racheal. I say Amen to your prayers. Thanks a bunch. I appreciate. Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2018
Happy Birthday Bro, wishing U success, fulfillment and All Round Fruitfulness!
Enjoy Ur New Age

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Prosperkaro(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2018
please is there a WhatsApp group for delsu aspirants?

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Happy Birthday Bro, wishing U success, fulfillment and All Round Fruitfulness!
Enjoy Ur New Age
Thank you bro. grin I'm really filled up now.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by emmask: 2:03am On May 18, 2018
Can delsu admit an A'levels student with 5points? Guys please help
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ghozky(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
Is Delsu post-utme form out
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ghozky(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
Is Delsu post-utme form out?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2018
Exam time table is out cry
Ghozky:
Is Delsu post-utme form out

NOT YET
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2018
For the microbiology aspirants, it might sadly interest you to know that My Beloved Department has lost accreditation and so can't admit new students. Go change course abeg
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by nams77: 8:06am On May 20, 2018
Slimzjoe:
For the microbiology aspirants, it might sadly interest you to know that My Beloved Department has lost accreditation and so can't admit new students. Go change course abeg
Pls can you explain further? I'm planning to come for masters in environmental or industrial microbiology. Pls kindly help me with Information
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2018
Are u sure dat change of course is still on

Slimzjoe:
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2018
nams77:

Pls can you explain further? I'm planning to come for masters in environmental or industrial microbiology. Pls kindly help me with Information

I'm not sure you can do your masters right now in the department as They've lost accreditation and stopped admission of new students for now. You can still take the time to come around to be sure
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by nams77: 10:34am On May 22, 2018
Slimzjoe:

I'm not sure you can do your masters right now in the department as They've lost accreditation and stopped admission of new students for now. You can still take the time to come around to be sure
Oh thanks very much. now wondering where next to go. Don't want to go to uniben.
Pls if you get any new info, kindly update me bro.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ghozky(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2018
Please, I need Delsu post-utme past question, PDF.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by jerome263: 3:22pm On May 24, 2018
nams77:

Oh thanks very much. now wondering where next to go. Don't want to go to uniben.
Pls if you get any new info, kindly update me bro.

wat has Uniben done to u that u wish not to sch der?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by nams77: 6:25am On May 25, 2018
jerome263:

wat has Uniben done to u that u wish not to sch der?
I read several tales from here how the school often prolong your programs duration, sometimes up to 3 years. I don't want that rubbish
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by jerome263: 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
nams77:

I read several tales from here how the school often prolong your programs duration, sometimes up to 3 years. I don't want that rubbish

prolong program duration as how?...if u tell me getting admission is difficult.. I will agree with u....but prolonging program duration... that's a lie my bro...
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by nams77: 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
jerome263:

prolong program duration as how?...if u tell me getting admission is difficult.. I will agree with u....but prolonging program duration... that's a lie my bro...
I have read lots of tales here and even personal friends have told me same. A program that is supposed to last a year and half ends up becoming three years coupled with arbitrary charges. I'm not about to wager my future and sanity for that and btw I am referring to PGD Masters programs
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by jerome263: 4:52am On May 26, 2018
nams77:

I have read lots of tales here and even personal friends have told me same. A program that is supposed to last a year and half ends up becoming three years coupled with arbitrary charges. I'm not about to wager my future and sanity for that and btw I am referring to PGD Masters programs

I agree with u on PGD programs.... they are quite slow...don't know y...
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
DoctorRO, things are not done that way.....I wish you all the best.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
guyz i applied 4 delsu pharmacy. who is in same page wit me?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
miracood:
guy i day here.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deckline:

grin Relax! I've just been at home busy. Busy doing nothing! It will be out next month. Just chill.
BTW- Which school were you admitted to last year?
boss...longest time...how u?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
miracood:
whats your score?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nuel25846:
boss...longest time...how u?
I'm doing great. Where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.