Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262267 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:30pm On May 11, 2018
Deckline:

grin Relax! I've just been at home busy. Busy doing nothing! It will be out next month. Just chill.
BTW- Which school were you admitted to last year?
how do you manage to stay at home, I tried it in January I almost died of boredom embarassed.I was admitted into uniport,don't mind them they didn't see any other better course to give me except AEB,I rejected it without thinking twice
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Warfibabe(f): 4:27am On May 12, 2018
pls I'd like to know if pre degree form is/will be out soon? I'm asking for someone. help anybody?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2018
DoctorRo:
how do you manage to stay at home, I tried it in January I almost died of boredom embarassed.I was admitted into uniport,don't mind them they didn't see any other better course to give me except AEB,I rejected it without thinking twice
I'm kinda like an introvert sha... Anyways,what have you been doing since after you've seen your result?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:43am On May 12, 2018
Deckline:

I'm kinda like an introvert sha... Anyways,what have you been doing since after you've seen your result?
i went for a skill acquisition training even before march we wrote jamb,January 12th to be precised which is supposed to last for three months but I'll end the training at the end of this month.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2018
DoctorRo:
i went for a skill acquisition training even before march we wrote jamb,January 12th to be precised which is supposed to last for three months but I'll end the training at the end of this month.
grin Sweet. Goodluck!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:42am On May 12, 2018
Deckline:

grin Sweet. Goodluck!
thanks, I know your counting down to your birthday,make sure you don't forget my share angry
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2018
DoctorRo:
thanks, I know your counting down to your birthday,make sure you don't forget my share angry
grin grin I will try not to forget. grin May 17.

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Gr8amechi: 1:07am On May 14, 2018
Warfibabe:
pls I'd like to know if pre degree form is/will be out soon? I'm asking for someone. help anybody?
Sales of form has ended but Delsu just started JUPEB, a better alternative than predgree, you gain admission into 200 level after one session. Read more on this link or send me a pm

http://delsu.edu.ng/jupeb.aspx
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 5:04am On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
i missed you guys too,the jamb result was fair I scored 270

it's been quite a while. how have you been?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 5:11am On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
Hmm,this thread is so dry,where are all delsu aspirant!anyway pls does anyone knows how much delsu med&surg fee is

it was about 60grands last year
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 5:15am On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
Found this I don't know if it will be useful www.nairaland.com/2409915/delsu-post-utme-aptitude-test

If you want to study medicine. prepare for the worst. Read your Chem/bio/physics and also prepare for Apt test

note: there is a 85% chance that you won't be allowed to parry with a calculator.

Delsu/Medicine: It's about survival of the fittest
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 6:23am On May 14, 2018
Brukx:

If you want to study medicine. prepare for the worst. Read your Chem/bio/physics and also prepare for Apt test

note: there is a 85% chance that you won't be allowed to parry with a calculator.

drBrukx longest time, you still remember me.thanks for the tips on reading before jamb though I aimed 320 but scored 270 I'm still no giving up Sha,by the way how is medcine treating you guys,sarsay,donpre chigalakingsley I heard the stress is like no other
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 6:45am On May 14, 2018
Brukx:

it's been quite a while. how have you been?
I am fineoo I'm just there waiting till I join the med crew
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 6:46am On May 14, 2018
Brukx:

acceptance inclusive or just the fees.Thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2018
Where did u get dis information from when religious students r paying 59,500 for school fees,
Whoever dat is preparing for dat department should prepare around 70k for school fees, acceptance is 31k, Gst 6k, medical 5k other departmental dues would be up to lets say 12k and pray Delsu doesn't come up with other dues last year we paid extra 4k for Delsu @25
Good Luck Everyone m always seeing ur posts Buh m just silent in d background !
Doctor Racheal Hw Preparations?

Brukx:

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2018
Brukx:

What do you mean by "prepare for the worst embarassed If an aspirant with 270 has to prepare for the worst,what then is the fate for Law aspirants like us with 260 embarassed embarassed I can't remember when last i opened a text book cause i don't even know what to expect or read for.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:15am On May 14, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Where did u get dis information from when religious students r paying 59,500 for school fees,
Whoever dat is preparing for dat department should prepare around 70k for school fees, acceptance is 31k, Gst 6k, medical 5k other departmental dues would be up to lets say 12k and pray Delsu doesn't come up with other dues last year we paid extra 4k for Delsu @25
Good Luck Everyone m always seeing ur posts Buh m just silent in d background !
Doctor Racheal Hw Preparations?

guess he was misinformed besides 70 and 60 is just 10k difference,princejoewan thanks for the information,talking about preparation I'm preparing,hope you're also preparing for yours
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 8:51am On May 14, 2018
Deckline:

What do you mean by "prepare for the worst embarassed If an aspirant with 270 has to prepare for the worst,what then is the fate for Law aspirants like us with 260 embarassed embarassed I can't remember when last i opened a text book cause i don't even know what to expect or read for.
my dear better start preparing,nothing will happen to you if you prepare for the two exams so that which everone comes you are not at any loss remember this is the last lap of the race and you can't afford to grow weary give it your by best and at he end we'll all laugh last in Jesus Name,Amen
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
my dear better start preparing,nothing will happen to you if you prepare for the two exams so that which everone comes you are not at any loss remember this is the last lap of the race and you can't afford to grow weary give it your by best and at he end we'll all laugh last in Jesus Name,Amen
Amen ooo.
Thank you Racheal. I swear,you smart pass smarty98 grin I will start reading after my birthday grin grin HBD to me in advance.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
acceptance inclusive or just the fees.Thanks
that's just the fee. it may be even higher
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
guess he was misinformed besides 70 and 60 is just 10k difference,princejoewan thanks for the information,talking about preparation I'm preparing,hope you're also preparing for yours
for saying this; you are a smart girl
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2018
Deckline:

Read your jamb subjects. Maths and current affairs included.
The vice Chancellor of DELSU is Peretemode. Question is who is the Chancellor?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
drBrukx longest time, you still remember me.thanks for the tips on reading before jamb though I aimed 320 but scored 270 I'm still no giving up Sha,by the way how is medcine treating you guys,sarsay,donpre chigalakingsley I heard the stress is like no other

It's an exciting experience. I'm embracing the stress just like those before me did
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2018
Brukx:

Delsu has no chancellor. He doesn't exist.
I am an Arts student. Hearing mathematics alone makes me grow pale embarassed embarassed
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2018
Delsu has a Pro Chancellor who is not active like d vice chancellor over to U to find Out!
Brukx:

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2018
Yes d best way I can Buh I don't stress myself too much cuz when it comes to exams like this for me its only Grace dat matters!

DoctorRo:
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Yes d best way I can Buh I don't stress myself too much cuz when it comes to exams like this for me its only Grace dat matters!

OK,best of luck
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 7:04pm On May 14, 2018
DoctorRo:
Hmm,this thread is so dry,where are all delsu aspirant! anyway pls does anyone knows how much delsu med&surg fee is

We’re here.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Badtman(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2018
we are here!

Pls let's know when the post UTME is out coz depression is now smiling at me here whenever seeing my old secondary classmate proudly signing out of Uni, Poly even College since i get back to my sense through an expected accident after 6years being thug/ Weed peddler

Glory be to Almighty for the grace of life
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2018
Badtman:
we are here!

Pls let's know when the post UTME is out coz depression is now smiling at me here whenever seeing my old secondary classmate proudly signing out of Uni, Poly even College since i get back to my sense through an expected accident after 6years being thug/ Weed peddler

Glory be to Almighty for the grace of life
I glorify God with you brother grin The form is coming out next month. What course are you opting for?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Badtman(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2018
Deckline:

I glorify God with you brother grin The form is coming out next month. What course are you opting for?
POscience
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2018
Badtman:
POscience
grin grin na una be the trouble makers o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.