Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (261430 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
i think this is rubbish. Something is not right. My niece scored 70 in post utme. 233 jamb and 64agg. To study law. Also an indegene from delta state. Do they mean she should still go and pay 1k Again cus she want to gain admission. They better release the other batches. This is stealing in the highest order..
Hello sir,i don't mean to pry,but was your niece not admitted after clearly beating the cut off mark last year despite being an indigene
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
D old method Jamb divided by 8 while post Utme by 2! Your o level will be checked during screening !

If truelly,Delsu will use this method,then that means our aggregate scores will be with them... If i try printing out my result now,i keep seeing my putme screening score,not my aggregate.
From who or how do we get the aggregate calculation? Delsu or just people's assumption
My point is- schools are just messed up. Nobody knows which method they are using. We are just assuming! Jamb/8 +putme/2. What if delsu don't use this method?? What if our screening result is the final score? That means people with high jamb scores but were unlucky to get upto 50 just got floored..Their scores are wasted. Infact,i'm done here,let them do whatever they want. It is God that will help.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Macdawid(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pls when will Delsu release their admission list and departmental cut-off mark?
And secondly, what's Delsu's school fee for psychology department?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
dont just calculate. Beside am an Alumi of delsu 2012. All my younger siblings graduated from delsu. Dont asume me as a jambite.. Dont think they will use this post ume. Divided by 2 this year. There is areason for just 50 questions thats why am asking you if the 56 is just only your post ume result without division. Submition of credentials are vital this year. If you did not submit u better do that before friday. Thats my own little info to share with u. So success in advance
What makes you think they won't use the PUTME result? Don't say what you're not sure of.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
was asking a question if that is only ur post ume score. Beside no ones no d method they will use this year. This year question is just 50.
They may use only the screening results.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
there is reason a for submitting jamb result.. And hope u didnt upload your result. Because an instruction on that was there on delsu portal before completing your registration.
I uploaded my O'Level results. There was no instruction.
Btw- most schools require you do so in the putme registrations. It was required last year. This year doesn't make any difference.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Macdawid:
Pls when will Delsu release their admission list and departmental cut-off mark?
And secondly, what's Delsu's school fee for psychology department?
500K for indigenes,1.2million for non indigenes.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Macdawid(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deckline:

500K for indigenes,1.2million for non indigenes.

Lmao, which kine expensive joke be this one na�
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deckline:

I uploaded my O'Level results. There was no instruction.
Btw- most schools require you do so in the putme registrations. It was required last year. This year doesn't make any difference.
there was instruction for u not to upload any result except u didnt see it. There is a reason for that. They dont need your waec result. Thats why they wanted to collect 3000 before for verification. This year is different. Only when u see the cut off u can tell.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
there was instruction for u not to upload any result except u didnt see it. There is a reason for that. They dont need your waec result. Thats why they wanted to collect 3000 before for verification. This year is different. Only when u see the cut off u can tell.
There was no instruction like that. If there was,my tutor would've informed me sir. By the PrinceJoeWan informed aspirants to upload the results.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deckline:

There was no instruction like that. If there was,my tutor would've informed me sir. By the PrinceJoeWan informed aspirants to upload the results.
the instriction was before u submit your application. Except u miss it..rhat upploading of ssce will be after screening.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
O'level Now Compulsory For Post Utme!!!
News Just Reaching me now is that O'level Is now Compulsory For Utme Registration, so if u have registered, go back to Upload Ur O'level Result !!!
See my point exactly...
Uploading is neccessary!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ssce is not needed now for admission.. Maybe during screening after given admission.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
the instriction was before u submit your application. Except u miss it..rhat upploading of ssce will be after screening.
Those who upload after screening are charged extra amount 1K. Learned from last year.
Btw- you didn't answer my other mentions.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deckline:

See my point exactly...
Uploading is neccessary!
upploading is not for now. This year was changed. U didnt follow the guidelines during your post ume reg. Uploading isonly needed in jamb site not delsu site.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deckline:

Those who upload after screening are charged extra amount 1K. Learned from last year.
Btw- you didn't answer my other mentions.
that was last year. Not this year
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
dennisworld1:
that was last year. Not this year
Lol...okay. The officials at delsu didn't take my waec result. Only Jamb though. Some didn't submit anything. So how will delsu know their o'level grades if its neccessary?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
The site will still be open again this year after been given admision for you to upload your ssce result... If u follow the instruction during registration this year you will see the notice before you click on terms and condition. Thats why they wanted to collect 3000 before for result verification which backfire.. Which they only ask for submission of your jamb result, waec and sitnumber.. They only need your ssce during screening. Is not required as long as you already upload at jamb site.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deckline:

Lol...okay. The officials at delsu didn't take my waec result. Only Jamb though. Some didn't submit anything. So how will delsu know their o'level grades if its neccessary?
not neccessary for now.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Only neccessary and compulsory for screening after you have paid for acceptance.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Last year admission process will be different from this year. Cut off mark will be reduce after senate meeting soon.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
All depaetment already have numbers to be taken.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by donvicky2007: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
When is Delsu direct entry form going on sale. For 2018/2019 academic session
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2018
dennisworld1:
not neccessary for now.
What if our screening score is our final aggregate?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chitheo(f): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deckline:

then chill and wait for departmental cut off mark.All the best.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deckline:

wait for cut off..
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
donvicky2007:
When is Delsu direct entry form going on sale. For 2018/2019 academic session
Few weeks from now..
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by donvicky2007: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
ALKARULEZZ:
Few weeks from now..

Thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
WHY is this group so dry??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Deckline:

Hello sir,i don't mean to pry,but was your niece not admitted after clearly beating the cut off mark last year despite being an indigene
not o my brother.. Law.. Hard. 120 student was admitted..though i i travelled to work thinking her name will come out. Even someone i trust to do it for me fail.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
dennisworld1:
not o my brother.. Law.. Hard. 120 student was admitted..though i i travelled to work thinking her name will come out. Even someone i trust to do it for me fail.
Was she not offered another course?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if Delsu gives other admission to those who didn't reach their course cut off marks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.