Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72658 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by flokii: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
werey!..
wat about yoruba girls... na dem clean pass shey?
all these rich, overfed spoilt brats sef... most of dem lack manners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by mytime24(f): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
I c

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by mizvee(f): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lemme jez read comments
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Sweetguy25: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Should this be on the frontpage?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Alexsmith20(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
she shouldnt jugde an entire ethnic group by a single mans did.

am igbo though, just saying

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by xband: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Woman, the Lord is your strenght.
There is still hope.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Mishydoo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime 50 year old Spinster grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Did anyone see her name?

Thank God say she be yoruba lady o!

Cos if it was a Biafra or IPOB woman that said this one now, we no for hear word again!

By the way, there is a proverb that says that it is only your brother who will tell you that your mouth is smelling

grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by captainflash(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
With this Her old face? am sure this lady is above 39years, But her statement is like that of a 9years old kid..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by somadinho10: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
I see you ma guy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Deefuray(f): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just when I thought we've heard enough from this woman, she came up with this angry

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ojkalito(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
u dnt tag d rest of d tribe based on ur antecedent wit a few..i'm nt a yoruba btw,a sound mind shud knw dis

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Holyfield1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hefemale:
This one don select Mr right throwaway since, @ 50 she still single like I
She needs to be educated on what Menopause mean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ryd3(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
abi oloriburuku leleyi nii? na me koba u nii? If u had gotten to 50 yrs to realise this, then you are the biggerst fool that ever lived! So what of the other boys from other tribes that rammed you, why didnt they put a ring on ur finger? #foolat50

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by bettercreature(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
She never liked anything that has to do with YOruba she is a bastardz

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
What she's saying is true because she has dated all the Yoruba boys in the world

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Omo yoruba ni mi but emi o ki n se gbogbo nonsense ti o ka sile yi..Apparently she has been with touts.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by mascotblaze(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
What was/is she still doing wit boys at her age? Thought she shud be dealing wit men.... Nawa for dis sugar mummy o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Benwems(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is sad to here but thats the truth. Even their girls cheat randomly.

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
seconded!

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by laurel03(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
She needs to be educated on what Menopause mean grin grin grin
she don born four boys b4 jare...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by libertyfather(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
She will never get married even in her next life....werey
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
searchingforl0ve or is it searchingforlove, ilekeh and co......where una dey?

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by valencia25(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by KOBOJO: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is no need repeating it...

Those are the things the whole world already knew about yorubad men...

If you doubt me..,ask Queen Elizabeth of England

19 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SailorXY: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Poor personal hygiene?

ewwwwww

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Wallade(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who cares about this immature mind in aged body?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
i think its true

Only #YorubaBoys will wear Boxers for 2 weeks and still use Handkerchief to clean their seat at Occasions"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Aminat508(f): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nonsense undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by cruzita(f): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
at 50 u still dey select?u wan break record?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lastpage: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition

Both of you (This "Yoruba" lady and Prettyfoolish), have something in common: CONFIRMED FAILURE!

No wonder she is still single at 50yrs OLD................ waiting for a foolish "flat.headed Nnyamirin" to marry her! grin grin

Who "seriously" takes what a wasted 50yr old Agadi-Nnwanyi says about marriage....... if not Muppets with an agenda?
shocked shocked

The "old cargo" is already suffering from menopause! grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell.

Lastpage!

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ayinde2ade(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided this is lack of sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.