Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72600 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Stemkay: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars

Heya, God will deliver you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Fearcom(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2015
ojkalito:
u dnt tag d rest of d tribe based on ur antecedent wit a few..i'm nt a yoruba btw,a sound mind shud knw dis

she shouldnt jugde an entire ethnic group by a single mans did.

am igbo though, just saying

Sound answers from sound minds.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2015
I will marry her . just wait and see
Vince77:
She should have married from another tribe na.
I thought she likes the Igbos....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2015
E be like say one igbo boy dey bleeped her right now, it's not her fault, she's mentally derailed just like ffk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBLING(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2015
You guys should grow out of these childish stereotypes. We are all individuals created in the image and likeness of God. Look beyond tribe, language, religion, skin colour, education, social status etc. Love your neighbor as you would yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Omooteyi: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2015
And others are having happy home with them. You need to check yourself sister.]True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars [/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by M4gunners: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2015
I came late,but i am okay with this thread. Some people are trying to defend themselves by calling her a mentally disorder person . The last time i check, "na mad man dey talk truth", because he or she is mad and know nothing about fear. But not all yellowbad boys anyway. There are some who are good.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Iwonimi(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Who wan marry drugs addict?. In other question, how come did ur father marry ur mother?.... nuisance grin grin grin grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by fish23(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Na BB she be... Bastard B*tch, see their mouth as if igbo n Hausa men don't cheat arnd... oya calabar n edo girls no good, no marry dem, dem too dey f**k... grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2015
olumite1234:
Kemi olunloyo is not someone we should listen to. I know her very well,her dad even confirm it that she suffering from psychological problem. She was deported from canada few years ago and since them she has been jobless

She is a single mom. Many children to different man and none of them is a nigerian.

I just see her as a matured prostitute. She has posted many nude pictures on her facebook page.
She is an attention seeker on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by DedeNkem: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Yorubas here are p*issed. She's spoke the truth though. Most yorubas have hygiene problem.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by phoenixcleans(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2015
don't mind her she is only saying all this to get attractions having bleeped all the then Yoruba "big" boys in her university days in UK. FFK, The Adewumis ( ogefon) can testify to this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Billygee2u: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by shegz1(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2015
a fool at 50... Why has she not married from another tribe if what she is saying is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Men are polygamous in nature. Women should understand that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by nightmile: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2015
nyabinghi:
dirty ffk bleeped bianca ojukwu and is currently fucking other igbo girls, clarion chukwura has been banged around by yoruba men, monalisa chinda has been banged round by yoruba men, steph nora okere has been banged round by yoruba men, maheeda,afrocandy how many I wan yarn

Yoruba boys are smart..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by bigdot1759(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Do not blame anyone for ur stupidity THE WAY U PRESENT UR SELF WILL DETERMINE D WAY U'LL GET TREAT FOR D REST OF UR RELATIONSHIP
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by rio8484(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2015
I dont know why everybody is so concerned about this 50 year plus reetard,everybody close to her family knows shes on and off therapy in ibadan so why move a nerve on her thread
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ElCapone(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
Aunty SPDAZZY are yhu speaking from xperience?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by 4stylz: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2015
I think she's the one with the problem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Freeman50(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Lady......are they Yoruba boys the only tribe in the world? Don't blame anybody for your failure.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dapsonlou(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition

Village Goat, you have never left your street talkless of leaving your Village.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by enilowo(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
It is not your fault. We all know who you are and no sensible man in his right senses will marry a spoilt brat like you. if Yoruba men are bad why didn't you get an husband from another tribe. You that your father us ashamed off. it speaks volume. omo ale jati jati
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SailorXY: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2015
bulldoza:

Jobless fòol

Chronic sex starved goat

Must you open to check the picture of every (f) commenter eg (IamBae)

Get a life dolt angry
Who be this deranged baboon Defender of shiit & piss, you think this stunt will earn you cash?
I have a more busy life than everyone in your local government area tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2015
lawanson44:

Wailer! Which one are you among the attributes she mentioned? Are you abusive? A wife beater or Dirty? Oh...i guess all of the above cos i can percieve the smell of your dirty unwashed 2 weeks boxers from here! embarassed embarassed

Anumpama nwuru anwu!

grin grin grin
Your quote is WWE smack down
did you remember John Cena vs great kali when John cena smacked him the unforgettable technical knock out

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by kechywillz(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Woman!! Pack well,marry from ur tribe. We no go gree marry u

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Her father is all that I guess grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2015
SailorXY:

Who be this deranged baboon Defender of shiit & piss, you think this stunt will earn you cash?
I have a more busy life than everyone in your local government area tongue
Lol!

Stupíd fuckhěad

Busy life indeed. Yet he opens the profile of every female commenters on nairaland grin

Hopeless jobless fòol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
angryGee -i thout their gals were ba, dirty and fetish but the guys are the same too, hmm my sister is dating one I think she has to go for deliverance asap, don't want yorubad blood in my family

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by tania28(f): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Wowwwwwwwww this interestin,its her opinion she has ryt to air her mind
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by masqot(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2015
She's embittered by her lack of luck. Since she knows this, she supposed to have got luck with men from other tribes. BW, did I hear this faded flower talking about boys at 50? Maybe she's encouraging young girls into the league of "husbandless" ladies. Ladies beware whose advice you take
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2015
prettysolid:

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.