Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72666 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by jeremioluwaseyi: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
undecided undecided

Read more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/kemi-olunloyo-tells-ladies-never-marry-yoruba-boys.html
look at this badly used thing. So who stoped you from marrying from other tribes or even a foreigner.Now you're 50,

#wasted life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

You must be a low life single bitch to talk to a fellow lady in this manner. Be careful with your tongue before you have a worse fate than her.

At least I am proud enough to put up my picture, show us yours ewu mpama.

For your info, I am happily married with a beautiful daughter.

Try again stinking idiot.
u r simply digusting,go n lick ur wound n bury ur head in ur shame and pain n dont acquire more

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by eminent007(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars

You are supposed to have one. Who asked you to try 98% of them. You must be or have been a w_o_e !!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by aftatechbiz(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v

No doubt, you are a frustrated woman. What about your father? He was a yoruba boy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ClassieDemo(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2015
Iranu.......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2015
she dey find boy to marry....lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by JDhotral4: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Why can't u marry frm another tribe, madam cheak ur slf.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by simdam500(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
How did the thread get to page 10?

She's apparently clear on the kind of yoruba's she dates, which are boys not men. So why d rant?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
greatsodade:

What is this one talking about
I said Igbo girls have been reaping there man( igbo man) since inception bro...maybe u should read my comment again but more carefully this time because it is obvious whose mental faculty needs recharge cos it seems u can't comprehend bro...sorry o but next time dey farabale read then try to understand what you read.
it will be needle in haystack and nongermane to cross swords or bump heads with you.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Phunmibi: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of yoruba boys are cheats and liars

For all the idiots quoting me and saying trash, I can not stoop so low as to date a stinking Yoruba man. And for your info, I am happily married with a daughter. So I have got no time for nonsense.

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash.

Fatty acid! Smello. Abeg hit the gym madam

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Spybradd: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
u know dats not tru right? I bliv u know that yoruba pple are the most humbled nd cultured pple in Nigeria
then u gat something else to beliv coming fast if u blv da yorubas are da most humbled n cultured folks around!.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Spybradd:

then u gat something else to beliv coming fast if u blv da yorubas are da most humbled n cultured folks around!.
'm yoruba 'm humble ur opinion of yoruba doesn't much me an inch....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Airforce1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na wao grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by uncleade(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
she is indeed a confused controversial old cargo. otherwise she could have found an ideal man from any other tribes.no doubt she will remain single and forever.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol tribalism at its peek. Despite me being a cool person peeps hate me just because am Yoruba.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by 9cbaby(f): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vince77:
She should have married from another tribe na.
I thought she likes the Igbos....
abi now

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by greatsodade(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
it will be needle in haystack and nongermane to cross swords or bump heads with you.....

Worefa...just do the needful on ur capacitor's information process before talking next time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Etizz: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Madam clap for yourself.....

see your childish excuse........
Dem swear for u say u must marry a Yoruba man

She just don't know what she wants now........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by 9cbaby(f): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

For all the idiots quoting me and saying trash, I can not stoop so low as to date a stinking Yoruba man. And for your info, I am happily married with a daughter. So I have got no time for nonsense.

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash.
they don cheat u b4,you are talking from experience.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SPDAZZY(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
[ post=40514484]

Fatty acid! Smello. Abeg hit the gym madam[/quote]

Thanks baby for your concern.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
greatsodade:

Worefa...just do the needful on ur capacitor's information process before talking next time.
lols i guess it's not only the yoruba Dat are abusive afterall.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by shozillo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Only a Not 2 Deep/Silly Person Commits Fallacy of Generalization!!!

What does a 50yr old woman want with a Boy!!!

So all d yoruba men that has married all races all the world are all abusers n cheats!!!

Hmmm,at d end of the day,it is always abt Controversy!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by oluwafemim(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v
Am no cheater and abusive,it is so obvious that your past pain has subdued your present . You wasted your precious young age running after men,your high life style attracted you to men of your kind "i CHOP YOU I GO",you didn't learn to respect God in your youthful days. A waste you are,now you are blaming some people for your MISTAKES and also encouraging some unscrupulous elements to abuse the innocent Yorubas. SHAME ON YOU for failing your generation
And to those who think they can come to Nairaland to be abusing any tribe in our land, i see no difference between you and This ANTI AGBAYA. What is paining you is exactly what is paining her. You guys should grow up and stop putting blame on the innocents.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Toluwalade059(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Well if dat represents all yoruba men, ur dad is unarguably included#smh. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

BTW I took that picture when I was heavy with my baby girl.

I don't look that way now.

Thanks honey pie. Lest I forget, don't post smello for me again. Sounds quite insulting you know.

I think it's wrong to attack any tribe based on a few bad eggs it hurts there are alot of good people but its when you attack a tribe just because of some few people this kinda hatred is uncalled for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Threads like this makes me ashamed of Nigerians, pls close the thread tribalism sucks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by neweraomo: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

you must be out of your psych medicine. Idiot of the highest order
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by DrChukzy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nemesis99:
mumu like u u think sey I no go knw difference BTW Rob and rub? Na same way wey u take type rubbish as lubbish me sef join u type Rob as rub na. Abi u sabi English pass my auto correct? U are just too dumb to knw sey na mimick. I pity yur gen
See the dumbest fool on earth....Who dont know its a useless mimick. Wise up fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by DrChukzy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
lastpage:

No problem, go and ask Femi Fani kayode a.k.a FFk, how he "tear rubber" for Bianca ojukwu....the Queen of you Ibos! grin grin

Even Odimegwu Ojukwu has to beg to eat the left-over! grin grin kiss kiss

You'all have now been vindicated, abi?

Next time l want to know how unintelligent one Nnyamirin bastard is, l will ask one "madam" Kemi Olunloyo!

"BEasts" in human-skin
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
You are as dumb as ur name...Show me picture of where FFK did it or i dont belief.....Stop falling for political mumbo-jumbo....Na so e pain u reach?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by incrediblestev: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

BTW I took that picture when I was heavy with my baby girl.

I don't look that way now.

Thanks honey pie. Lest I forget, don't post smello for me again. Sounds quite insulting you know.
Damn Girl, if the person I see on your profile picture is you then you have no business replying some random kid trying so hard to play down your beauty. You are very good looking with no apology na me talk am, you are not average looking, you are very much a beautiful woman, fact!!!! . Abeg stop responding to every kid on NL.

Anyway, as much as I don't want to get involved with the nonsense tribal e-fight here, I need to say one thing though, men by nature are cheats, and many married men in Nigeria irrespective of their tribe cheat. However, at the risk of sounding tribalistic which is not the case here, many married Yoruba men I know just don't respect the sanctity of their marriage, marriage is just not enough to satisfy their urge for other women, this is a fact and not sth said to spite any tribe, some Yoruba men can be very openly randy even when they are married, not all though but very many of them no just send once they see women they like, they go all out like they are not even married.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
When she insults the Igbos,you people dance and hail her. Why reject her now?
Insult her all you want she is still yoruba and no one from another tribe knows her tribe more than she does....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by niceguy7(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
She is right to some extent
But not all Yoruba guys are like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.