Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, (1728 Views)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Decliamer. My account was hacked, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, by vikkyboboski(m): 4:15am On Nov 29, 2015
This is not me, who Eva hacked my account will forever remain cursed
Re: decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, by Jazzlite: 4:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, by sinator(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2015
U and i knw dat singles go flock here..

Well FTC cos d first guy no comment en just put face
Halleluyah!! ( in gordons voice)
Re: decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, by Akposkool(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2015
1&2 are ok for me i dont need to click the rest.
Re: decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, by bewla(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Just asking o must couple have intimacy
Re: decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, by Leonyluiz(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2015
bewla:
Just asking o must couple have intimacy

no oo my brother....

they can simply get married and start doing praise and worship till they die

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Sexually Attractive To Girls? Seduction Tricks To Make You Irresistibl / Best Reply for Girlfriend Who Ask You to buy her Human Hair As Val Gift / How To Know The Real Name Of A Nigerian Girl-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.